用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 Homeopathy (not an ad, so pls don't delete)
發新帖
查看: 1999|回覆: 0
go

Homeopathy (not an ad, so pls don't delete) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-31 17:22 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I have been seeing Dr. Sonal for my allergy and understand that she is an expert in curing ADHD.  Dr. Sonal is going to have an introductory session on June 5 at her clinic in Central.  Details is as follows:

Homeopathy For Children’s Issues – Invitation From Dr. Sonal
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Location: IMI, 17/Fl., Kailey Tower 16 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong

Description
ARE YOU AWARE THAT HOMEOPATHY IS A SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THERAPY FOR ADD?

Hyperactivity, inattention, sensory issues, food sensitivities/allergies have increase tenfold in the student population over the past decade.

This interferes in the child’s ability to learn and develop self-esteem.

Homeopathy offers a proven therapy for helping children with these issues and other problems such as anxiety, anger and depressive tendencies. For clinical evidence of Homeopathy effectively treating ADHD, please visit the website National Center for Biotechnology Information, Maryland, U.S.A.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16047154

As parents, teachers and therapists there are many compelling reasons to improve our knowledge on the efficacy of homeopathic medicines:

- First and most importantly they can correct the behaviour and focus issues, without the need for long term medical-drug therapy.

- Homeopathic medicines are specifically tailored to the child’s needs and are free from side-effects.

- Homeopathic treatments are proven to ease the state of mind but also improve overall physical health, mood and well-being.

- After treatment, the Homeopathic medicines can be withdrawn and child retains the positive effects of the same, hence avoiding dependency on the medication.

On the 5th of June 2010, from 10am-4pm, IMI will have an Open Day. It is a free introductory event, open to everyone. I will be available to talk to parents, teachers and therapists on the scope of Homeopathy for children’s issues.

For more information on my work over the past 13 years with children, including case studies of ADHD, anxiety, sensory processing disorder, emotional modulation issues,developmental delay, parent testimonials etc. please log on to www.sonalh.com.

If a group of people are interested in this topic, one so vital to so many families, please let me know and we can have a special presentation arranged (11:30am and 3:15pm, please call and reconfirm timing). All are welcome, so please let others know and inform me of your interest by the 3rd of June.

Together we can help these children,

Dr. Sonal Hattangdi-Haridas
B.H.M.S(Mum), H.M.D(Lon)
Homeopath
Integrated Medicine Institute
17/Fl., Kailey Tower, 16 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2523 7121 Fax: (852) 2537 1833
email: [email protected]
   0    0    0    0
‹ 上一主題|下一主題