go

聖士提反書院附屬小學 想聽一下大家意見 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-28 01:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如題   聖士提反書院附屬小學 想聽一下大家意見 謝謝
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-5-28 10:13 |只看該作者
If u are celebrities, your kids will be 100% accepted. This can be reflected fm the fact that the school posted photos of kids' & family of famous artists and persons taken on interview dates in their last year's website. Later, those kids are found to be all accepted.
There are 99 seats availble each year but a lot are reserved for such kids, not already taken into consideration of those families with good connection with the teachers n principal.
But this a  fact of life, n there is universally no fair deal in popular DDS or private school. They all need money to be donated for school expansion.

原帖由 大板牙 於 10-5-28 01:15 發表
如題   聖士提反書院附屬小學 想聽一下大家意見 謝謝

3#
發表於 10-5-28 10:40 |只看該作者
Sorry, what does celebrities means

原帖由 Longan 於 10-5-28 10:13 發表
If u are celebrities, your kids will be 100% accepted. This can be reflected fm the fact that the school posted photos of kids' & family of famous artists and persons taken on interview dates in their ...

4#
發表於 10-5-28 13:20 |只看該作者
謝謝回覆^^ 想問Celebrities點解?
原帖由 Longan 於 10-5-28 10:13 發表
If u are celebrities, your kids will be 100% accepted. This can be reflected fm the fact that the school posted photos of kids' & family of famous artists and persons taken on interview dates in their ...

5#
發表於 10-5-28 14:07 |只看該作者
celebrities = 名流

My little girl has just accepted for G1 coming Sept, we are not celebrities just normal working couples.  And I know a lot friends have kids studying in SCPSS and they are not celebrities,generally speaking alot of parents are 中産....

I like SCPSS because their programme is activities-based, kids learn happily from activities as for academic not as such demanding as the traditional school.

6#
發表於 10-5-28 14:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 ngc_hk 於 10-5-28 14:07 發表
celebrities = 名流

My little girl has just accepted for G1 coming Sept, we are not celebrities just normal working couples.  And I know a lot friends have kids studying in SCPSS and they are not cel ...

Hi ngc_hk, that's great to know!
Where did your girl go for kindy, and what do you think got your girl accepted by the school ... any special talents, or is it how she behaved during the interview?

在愛中成長,才懂愛別人!成長拾影成長短片

7#
發表於 10-5-28 15:21 |只看該作者
我不是什麼名流,是不是好難先入到這間小學?
celebrities = 名流

My little girl has just accepted for G1 coming Sept, we are not celebrities just normal working couples.  And I know a lot friends have kids studying in SCPSS and they are not cel ...

8#
發表於 10-5-28 16:16 |只看該作者
Of course, not all K3 parents are celebrities, rich or famous persons. If there are 40 of these families in one year, only 59 seats would be opened to others. What I mean is the competition would be more keen than if a school accept students solely based on interview performance.   

celebrities = 名流

9#
發表於 10-5-28 17:55 |只看該作者
We are very happy for our girls got accepted, the only concern so far was the travelling, it takes an hour per trip, and consider the hillside road we did worry at the beginning.  But one of the advantage of the SSCPS is the environment, travel to countryside of course takes time.

My girl is very eager to start the school year in SSCPS, she is my only child and she is considered  small kid as her birthday is in Sept.  Albeilt she is young in age but she is mature, very talkative and she can make constructive comment and feedback.  Also, she has great interest in music and performance.  She is now 5 already have a few times to perform solo piano in front of over 100 people.  I think this may be one of the reason why she got the offer.

As I mention before, SSCPS is very focus on activities-based education, so as a preparation get the kid start music, arts and sport training ASAP.

10#
發表於 10-5-28 22:18 |只看該作者
最大問題是如果小朋友上課時有病或出了意外要早走求醫, 接放學時比較不方便, 特別是靠工人接送.

11#
發表於 10-5-30 15:49 |只看該作者
Everyday, the body temperature is higher than 37.2 degree, you can't go to school. If you takes taxi from school to Causeway Bay is around $100.-, it is very convenience.

School life in SSCPS is very happy and enjoyable.

原帖由 fsforth 於 10-5-28 22:18 發表
最大問題是如果小朋友上課時有病或出了意外要早走求醫, 接放學時比較不方便, 特別是靠工人接送.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題