用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 边个渠道可以快d 排E, I or S 位??? 急急急急急 ...
發新帖
查看: 1500|回覆: 5
go

边个渠道可以快d 排E, I or S 位??? 急急急急急 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-11 17:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Which way is the fastest to get to arrange for E, I or S ??? Urgent..
My son is now 30 months old and suspected to have autistic/Asperger. I don’t want to delay him anymore and now I have three alternatives to get him to assessment and training (E, I or S ).
but I am not sure which way is the best. PLs anyone has experience can you pls advise me?

1)
Dr wrote me a letter and I went to CAC in Mar and met up with护士长. 护士长played and observed my son and then asked me to fill in questionnaire. They asked me to wait for 6 mths to go back. May I know who will I be meeting after 6 mths and what they will do? How long do I need to wait to have the assessment done and start to queue up for E, I or S ?
2)
協康會青蔥計劃服務:I have this assessment arrange this Saturday. After I got the report and send to CAC, How long do I need to wait for them to get back to me for the E, I or S arrangement?
3)
STEPS: I have called this center and they claimed that they can refer me to CAC and wait for the staff to call me and arrange for E, I or S which will shorten my waiting time. I heard that STEPS is getting very commercial and I am scared I get cheated by them

Can anyone tell me which way is the fastest as I wish my son can be treated as early as possible and at the same time I can balance the time and the cost…

[ 本帖最後由 bloveb 於 10-5-11 17:20 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-5-11 20:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 bloveb 於 10-5-11 17:19 發表
Which way is the fastest to get to arrange for E, I or S 位??? Urgent..
My son is now 30 months old and suspected to have autistic/Asperger. I don’t want to delay him anymore and now I have three alt ...

Heep Hong and Step are similar.  Both are self-financed service.  Conducting assessment at Heep Hong and Step will be faster than CAC.  Actually there is long waiting list for E, I and S placement.  the waiting time depends on which district you wait.  It may be as long as one year or even longer.  so before you receive service from EETC, ICCC or SCCC, you may try to find some self-financed centre-based and home-based training.

3#
發表於 10-5-12 13:49 |只看該作者
Hi bloveb
   Your case is similiar as me.
The Dr refer my child to CAC assessement in the 10/09, then i booked the CAC for the 1st assessement with the senior nurse on 12/09.  Then the nurse said i need to wait for around 6 months for further assessement, i was waiting for around 3 months. CAC called me that i had the 2nd assessment with OT on 03/10. The OT recommend to see the doctor for details assessment in the mid of Mar.  At the same day, the doctor and social worker arranged service for me.
At the same time on 10/09, i applied the "private assessement " on 香港基督教服務處 and they said it required to wait for around 3 - 6months.  3 months later, i call the  香港基督教服務處 about the progress.  They said that the queue was very long for my "selected" choice (location) and suggested me to change it. Therefore, i changed my choice and the assessement and trainning started on next week after assessment on 01/10.
Now, my child is joining a group tainning in Links

I hope the following information can help you
http://www.hkcs.org/cdcb/bridge/bridge.html
http://www.linkscdc.com/
http://www.step-hk.com/2010/about_contact.html
http://www.sahk1963.org.hk/HO_chi_txt/

My son is now 30 months old and suspected to have autistic/Asperger. I don’t want to delay him anymore and now I have three alt ...

[ 本帖最後由 mckm2007 於 10-5-12 13:54 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 10-5-17 22:02 |只看該作者
You may wish to go to some self-finance organization for service.  If you wish to take the government service, you have to queue for CAC which would refer you to queue for government S, I or E seats if Doctor think appropriate.  

You may also wish to know that you can consult some private Speech Therapists, PT (I don't know the full name) and Occupational Therapists.  Step may be an option with organised 3T but quite expensive.  The reputation of Heep Hong is not bad as I browsed in this forum.

5#
發表於 10-5-26 23:40 |只看該作者
As I known from my sister, who has an Autistic son..

If you wish to join the queue of E/I/S service supported by the government, you have to:
Visit Dr --> (refer to) CAC --> (refer to) SWD join the queue for the place.

Which takes almost 1.5 years in total.

If you want faster, you can find the Clinical Psychologist for diagnosis.

I'm not sure the service of 基督教家庭服務 but I we asked, only Steps and PRTA could make diagnosis for my Sister's son.

Step could ref him to CAC, but he still need to wait for CAC service.

PRTA can ref him directly to SWD queue, so he just waited for 9 months before entering to SCCC.

some useful links for you:
www.step-hk.com/
www.prta.org.hk/chi/index/

6#
發表於 10-5-27 13:01 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題