搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Parents of ESF Kinder
發新帖
查看: 2405|回覆: 12
go

Parents of ESF Kinder [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-5-6 23:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, can ESF Kinder's parent advise if ESF Kinder have Misc. Fee apart from its $5xxx school fee?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-5-7 09:38 |只看該作者
no. (at least i did not pay any so far.)
i remember i have only paid once for Field Trip : Ocean Park Ticket. The rest of field trip are walkable distance from school and no need to pay.
Of course, in occasion you need to buy some costomes but really not costly.
Rather than misc. fee, u better think about how to help your child qualifying Year 1 interview in the coming 20 months if you have decided to accept the offer.

3#
發表於 10-5-7 12:00 |只看該作者
hello oooray

may i ask how to prepare for year 1 interview?

原帖由 oooray 於 10-5-7 09:38 發表
i remember i have only paid once for Field Trip : Ocean Park Ticket. The rest of field trip are walkable distance from school and no need to pay.
Of course, in ...

4#
發表於 10-5-7 12:25 |只看該作者
oooray,
真係好同意你既講法呀....我好小係呢樹出聲, 不過睇到你話要prepare小朋友pass個P1 interview, 我真係太有同感 (因剛剛嘆完) 啦.....

Dear Kitty,
請問你個小朋友係大仔定細仔呀? 如果係大仔, 我諗唔會有乜問題, 不過如果係細仔既, 就要做多小小功夫喇....首先, 我要講係我好buy ESF Kinder既概念, 佢地係會比小朋友自由發展, 好似我個仔到K1中段都唔太寫字, 我個仔係細仔11月出世, 咁同學校傾, 佢地就話: 佢依家得3歲, 唔寫字係好正常, 佢地要等小朋友自由發展, 如果小朋友係ready既, 就會自然做到...我真係好buy呢個諗法, 所以我都有得我個仔自由發展....我都大安指意咁冇比阿仔學畫畫或寫字....

可惜, 到K2頭, 當我知道P1 Interview時, beside testing the kids English level, 都會expect小朋友畫一幅畫同埋寫自己個名, 而個圖最好係要有structure, i.e. 如畫人, 條頸要有兩邊而唔係火柴人, 但係當時我個仔係做唔到, 而只有3個月既時間就到P1 interview, 所以就即刻做左好多功夫, 最後當然都係OK啦....

我想point out既係, 細仔既development 始終係會慢過大仔(特別係佢地咁細既時候), 差半年就係差半年, 而佢學校係要小朋友自己發展, 但個P1 interview係唔會理你個小朋友係大仔定細仔, 如果你做唔到就係fail, 所以如果小朋友係細仔的話, 就要做小小功夫, 令小朋友reach到P1 interview既standard喇....

以上只係個人意見!!!
原帖由 oooray 於 10-5-7 09:38 發表
Of course, in ...

5#
發表於 10-5-7 12:59 |只看該作者
原帖由 chapman媽 於 10-5-7 12:25 發表
oooray,
真係好同意你既講法呀....我好小係呢樹出聲, 不過睇到你話要prepare小朋友pass個P1 interview, 我真係太有同感 (因剛剛嘆完) 啦.....

Dear Kitty,
請問你個小朋友係大仔定細仔呀? 如果係大仔, 我 ...

Dear Champman,
I guess asking to draw a picture or writing your name was just to tool testing whether the child understood the questions (rather than how good was the drawing or writing was) . Of course just my wild guess!
Dear dearkitty,
On top of Spoken English ability, I will train my child to be "brave" to talk and answer questions in full sentences (no single word) in front of "New teachers".
Take a look at this if you haven't:
http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/primary/primary.asp

6#
發表於 10-5-7 14:01 |只看該作者
Maybe but being a Cat. 2 parent in a popular catchment and knowing that most of the kids going for the interview are able to speak in Sentences, I would guess that they need to make other assessments to grade the children's interview.  Afterall, they over interviewed about 25% this year and there is no harm to help the kids in getting that extra few points.
原帖由 oooray 於 10-5-7 12:59 發表

Dear Champman,
I guess asking to draw a picture or writing your name was just to tool testing whether the child understood the questions (rather than how good was the drawing or writing was) . Of cou ...

7#
發表於 10-5-7 14:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 chapman媽 於 10-5-7 14:01 發表
Maybe but being a Cat. 2 parent in a popular catchment and knowing that most of the kids going for the interview are able to speak in Sentences, I would guess that they need to make other assessments  ...

多一技旁身,有備無患。同意。

8#
發表於 10-5-7 14:21 |只看該作者
Hi Chapman mom,

Pls Check PM. Thanks.

9#
發表於 10-5-8 19:57 |只看該作者
Thank you very much for Chapman mom sharing

10#
發表於 10-5-8 22:47 |只看該作者
chapman媽,

Thanks for your sharing.  正因我個仔係超細仔, 12月底出生.  我真冇信心佢可以過到P1考試。  Can you share what did you do during the 20 months.  Thanks.

oooray,

Dear Kitty,

11#
發表於 10-5-9 10:34 |只看該作者
my kid is Oct kid....really worried now....

oooray,

Dear Kitty,

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 10-5-18 10:55 |只看該作者
Will ESF kinder students be given priority in entering ESF's primary?  Does anyone have the statistics of successful ESF kinder students?

13#
發表於 10-5-18 11:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 lsftsang 於 10-5-18 10:55 發表
Will ESF kinder students be given priority in entering ESF's primary?  Does anyone have the statistics of successful ESF kinder students?

ESF kinder students only have priority for P.1 inteview within the Category when applying ESF primary only.
They also have priority for interview in PIS (RC and DC).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題