1#
發表於 10-5-5 20:18 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有沒有人讀王錦輝9/2010 中一???

[ 本帖最後由 pianomummy 於 10-5-5 20:20 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-5-6 20:52 |只看該作者

adm confusion

teacher very cool, very difficult to find them, they don't resposne your call. school management don't care what the teacher did.
students not good, school refuse to cooperate with parents. always use punishement.
stella

3#
發表於 10-5-6 23:26 |只看該作者
My colleague's son is studying at WKF.  He didn't offer any negative comments.  When my kid attended the interview, she said the teachers were nice.  During the parents discussion, the teachers were quite humble and nice.  Most of the parents attending the discussion were eager to get a place for their kids.  When my kid was accepted, the school repeatedly asked whether we had got the offer letter cos. we didn't response to them.

My personal observations were: the interview arrangement could be improved cos. it's not polite to ask the parents and candidates to wait outside the school campus during lunch break and the application fee was the highest amongst the other DDS we had applied.

原帖由 justella81 於 10-5-6 20:52 發表
teacher very cool, very difficult to find them, they don't resposne your call. school management don't care what the teacher did.
students not good, school refuse to coopera ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題