用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Very bad experience at CDB...
發新帖
查看: 2064|回覆: 8
go

Very bad experience at CDB... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-4-26 23:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I've heard many good and bad experience about CDB (Casa Dei Bambini), but after I visited the campus I fell in love with it and sent my son there for infant community since a year ago. My son had been enjoying his time at CDB a lot, but I just recently had really bad experience with the principal and now I had no choice but to leave the school...

It's a very painful decision because my son loves the school so much, but the principal takes any comments/questions very personally and negatively. She even took back the offer to promote my son just a week before the class starts. This was all because I asked one question about possible arrangement because my son also got another offer from another school, and somehow she wasn't happy that I ever considered another school and decided to take back the offer. I sent a few polite email to her explaining that I had no plan to leave the school but she just didn't listen and abruptly took back the offer and gave me back the cheque.

If she could treat me with such an attitude, I just can't imagine how she would treat my son.

I just would not recommend this school to anyone...
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-4-27 18:38 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 10-4-27 22:53 |只看該作者

4#
發表於 10-4-28 16:12 |只看該作者
I have neighbor who also had VERY bad experience at CDB.  She has withdrawn from the school about 2 months ago.  According to her, she was considering moving to another kindy.  Once the principal (Joanna) found out, she became very mean to her child.  My friend finally just stopped going to school despite the fact that she still had deposits/school fees held at CDB's account.  She was not about to let her child to be shouted at.

5#
發表於 10-5-17 00:09 |只看該作者
I would echo Jor_mankiu with her impression on Joanna, the principal of CDB. I also withdrew my son after joining the infant community class for several months. I would say that we like the teachers and the class settings there. But the principal is such an authoritive person that she can not take any different opinions. As what jor_mankiu has experienced, once she knew we might not continue at CDB, she treated my son in a bad manner. Anyway, I'm happy that we made a wise decision to move to another school.

6#
發表於 10-7-15 16:33 |只看該作者
I agree with you all
This is a really bad school
And even the reception and the principal is not good, when you withdraw, they will mean to your child , even though you can not get back your deposit !!!!
Bad school

7#
發表於 10-7-24 23:07 |只看該作者

8#
發表於 10-7-25 00:24 |只看該作者
Totally agree. Can't trust a mean person to have passion in teaching!

原帖由 kaka9251 於 10-7-15 16:33 發表
I agree with you all
This is a really bad school
And even the reception and the principal is not good, when you withdraw, they will mean to your child , even though you can not get back your deposit  ...

9#
發表於 10-7-25 12:41 |只看該作者
thanks for telling us your experience.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題