樓主: Twinboys08
go

有無小朋友返緊維多利亞PG? [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 10-4-22 20:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 Jupiter 於 10-4-22 17:20 發表
Please see if this is correct or not:

?ib_____DJmHdFfUZ

There is a paragraph just below this table of p.10 that u mentioned, of which read:

"學制之分佈會因應各校舍而有所不同,故申請時請参考2010-2011年各校級別"...

i.e., that's the table imentioned in p.23 ...which is the actual class distribution in each campus....thus, p.10 is merely a generic distribution of the whole school as a whole ....

Hope that it can clarify ....

102#
發表於 10-4-22 22:35 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

103#
發表於 10-4-22 23:37 |只看該作者

回覆 102# wootaitai 的文章

Agree,
I received such a letter too.

104#
發表於 10-4-23 09:33 |只看該作者
R u in CWB Trilingual ?...

Yes, that's y it said different campus have different arrangement in streams and classes.

As specified in the application form this year, in CWB campus, Trilingual in K only came from Tirlingual PN, whereas other campus might simply transfer Bilingual Eng/Cantonese to Trilingual as what u said. CWB still maintain Eng/Put Billingual class.

Anyway, I think they changed arrangement from time to time...I heard from a parent whose son is studying in PN 2009-2010 class of Harbour Green (Kln West) that they have Trilingual PN last year...But this year, only CWB and HH PN has Trilingual...

105#
發表於 10-4-23 11:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-4-22 10:48 發表
That's why I think Vic students are very happy but very free when compared to other schools.

Linda, so do you think that Vic is too "free"?  If I aim for DSS primary schools like HKUGA or St Paul co-ed (seems like a mission impossible, ha!), do you know whether they prefer Vic students or not????

106#
發表於 10-4-23 12:41 |只看該作者

回覆 105# Jupiter 的文章

Hi Jupiter,

Yes I do think Vic teachers are really having lots of allowances for disciplinary issues of students.  Perhaps they are more child centered and they concern about feelings of children.

But I think whether it is good or not is quite dependent on the characteristics of different child.

Like my elder daughter, she's very anxious and worry of doing things wrong, so I she doesn't had the problem of following rules when she was graduated from Vic.  

BTW, I like the schools you mentioned too!

107#
發表於 10-4-23 23:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 Lord-the-man 於 10-4-23 09:33 發表
R u in CWB Trilingual ?...

Yes, that's y it said different campus have different arrangement in streams and classes.

As specified in the application form this year, in CWB campus, Trilingual in K on ...

I spoke to the supervisor at HH today.  She said all the classes become Trilingual in N.  So even if not trilingual this year for PN, the child will be in the following year.

108#
發表於 10-4-27 11:20 |只看該作者
原帖由 Twinboys08 於 10-4-22 09:33 發表
Well ~ I have already submitted the withdrawal letter to upper kornhill Vic PG...can't stand it anymore. Unfortunately, still need to pay for May school fee !

Hi Twinsboy08,

I haven’t submitted the withdrawal letter yet.
It seems that the playgroup have improvement after change of teacher.
Ms Law (Chinese Teacher) is so so, but Ms Christy (Temp. English Teacher) is good.
Ms Annette lost her voice last week, hope she is fine this week, so that I can compare the standard of teacher and make final decision to quit or continue in June.
Kids have more activities and less free play time last week, e.g. crafting & singing.
My son do enjoy the class than before.
My son like to sing and dance lately, do you have any good musical class to recommend?
I attended trial-class at Kindermusik last year, but their location is very inconvenient (Universal Trade Centre in Central).
Have you joined any other playgroup for your twins (excl. Victoria)?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題