go

買定ISF債券,入到機會有幾大 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-24 23:50 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
有冇人知呀
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-25 13:48 |只看該作者
勸你讀呢間學校真的要三思、,已經有很多家長感到失望及被騙,一所只懂++++++$$$$$$$$$$$但課程亂七八糟,時時叫人捐$$$,職員也非常白鴿眼,我慶幸我嗰小朋友能走得甩,現在他在另一所international school就讀,成個人唔同晒!Very happy I can leave from this school!
PS.真的要三思,除非你有幾千萬未開頭或謙$多!我是真心說出來的,我已預咗比ISF的Fans狂駡狂插了!

3#
發表於 10-3-25 19:05 |只看該作者
hi sabun,

你的小朋友在ISF讀左幾耐?  可否分享多一些學校情況?  你的小朋友現在在那間IS就讀?

原帖由 sabun 於 10-3-25 13:48 發表
勸你讀呢間學校真的要三思、,已經有很多家長感到失望及被騙,一所只懂++++++$$$$$$$$$$$但課程亂七八糟,時時叫人捐$$$,職員也非常白鴿眼,我慶幸我嗰小朋友能走得甩,現在他在另一所international school就讀,成個人唔同 ...

4#
發表於 10-3-25 20:25 |只看該作者
She study in ISF for 3years.

5#
發表於 10-3-25 21:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 sabun 於 10-3-25 20:25 發表
She study in ISF for 3years.

LIAR! WHAT A HOPELESSLY STUPID LIAR?

A year ago, you came here and asked for advice.  You said you could not make up your mind whether you should send your kid to ISF or RC:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2115323

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1692081

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1691197

You finally decided to send your kid to RC. You then kept coming back and made totally false allegations against ISF:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2123483&extra=&page=1

As a RC parent, I feel deeply embarrassed (and I can tell you I am not alone.  It was another parent whose kid is in your kid's grade who brought your post to the attention of a few RC parents including myself).

Please stop embarrassing RC parents.

[ 本帖最後由 delusionist 於 10-3-25 21:37 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 10-3-25 21:36 |只看該作者
It appears that the links that I posted are broken.  Just enter sabun in the search box and have a look of her older posts.

7#
發表於 10-3-25 22:08 |只看該作者
原帖由 delusionist 於 10-3-25 21:34 發表

LIAR! WHAT A HOPELESSLY STUPID LIAR?

A year ago, you came here and asked for advice.  You said you could not make up your mind whether you should send your kid to ISF or RC:

http://forum.edu-kingd ...

Very interesting.
Well, if she was a liar, her child may be in ISF nor RC at all.

8#
發表於 10-3-25 22:12 |只看該作者
Her kid is at RC. I don't know her personally but know who she is based on what other RC parents told me.

9#
發表於 10-3-25 22:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 delusionist 於 10-3-25 22:12 發表
Her kid is at RC. I don't know her personally but know who she is based on what other RC parents told me.

Sabun, want to explain yourself?
Ha.

10#
發表於 10-3-26 07:38 |只看該作者
This is ridiculous. I don't understand. Why should sabun do such a thing?

11#
發表於 10-3-26 14:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 tingtingting 於 10-3-26 07:38 發表
This is ridiculous. I don't understand. Why should sabun do such a thing?

Why?  The reasons are many.

(a) She doesn’t have anything better to do.

(b) She hates the rich but regards the poor with contempt, like many HK people do.

(b) She is in the crowds marching alcohol-poisoned-sleep-deprived-zombie-like to various international schools. People in these crowds are not to be seen elsewhere; they are unique to HK.  Some (not all) members of this unique species (often referred to homo alamo qua sapiens) don’t have a brain developed enough to realise that they in fact belong to another race, namely Chinese.  For some reasons they believe their biological off-springs will survive better (or can only survive) if they can speak like a member of the Caucasian race.  For some other reasons that no biologists or anthropometrists have yet identified, members of this group, worshiping the English language as their ancestors worshiped Mithra though, tend to react strangely whenever they hear other members of the HK Clan mention that they want their biological off-springs to learn both the Chinese and English languages.  Professor Strangeglove, Head of the Department of Human Psychology at the Uttagamala University, believes that their behaviour is best explained by their hidden fear that their fellow members of the HK Clan may finally manage to achieve what they believe is unachievable, viz to have off-springs that master both Chinese and English at a high level.  Other common characteristics of the members in this group include inability to speak and write English/Chinese at higher than junior high school level, and allergy to words like “Yew Chung”, “ISF”, “Singlish”, “poor English accent” (whatever it means) and so forth.

12#
發表於 10-3-26 23:45 |只看該作者
I doubt that she would make a response to this thread again.
原帖由 nintendo 於 10-3-25 22:22 發表

Sabun, want to explain yourself?
Ha.

13#
發表於 10-3-27 15:06 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

14#
發表於 10-3-28 22:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 elmostoney 於 10-3-24 23:50 發表
有冇人知呀

When the kids apply to study in ISF, they all have to make an interview, if they pass, those who hold the debentures will have the priority for the acceptance.

For my opinion, the debentures do not mean you can get a place in this school. Other schools also have this situation.

15#
發表於 10-3-29 22:02 |只看該作者
ISF is very expensive, so I am really giving a lot of thoughts as to whether I should apply in the first place.  Nevertheless, thanks for the info.

16#
發表於 10-3-31 21:05 |只看該作者

回覆 15# elmostoney 的文章

Elmostoney,
If financial issue is not a problem, ISF is a good choice. My child is studying in FY and my younger kid will also admitted to FY in coming August too

17#
發表於 10-3-31 21:14 |只看該作者
Strength of ISF Foundation Program:
1/ IB (MYP+/-DP later)
2/ Bilingual IMMERSION program: I am hker speaking cantonese but my child can speak fluent mandarin and english now.
3/ Stress on Chinese culture (my child learn and memorize around 10 tang poem and 10 din-tze-qui and understand the meaning)
4/ Very vivid teaching method
5/ Can learn same level of knowledge  as K3 outside without doing much homework.
6/ Many project done at class and many chance for presentation

18#
發表於 10-3-31 21:18 |只看該作者
Drawback of ISF:
1/ The administration is very messy: However, it is a subtle issue only
2/ Relative new school , no track record
3/ In foundation yr, no homework all are done at class: I prefer to have some homework so that I can get a more closer monitor to the child

19#
發表於 10-3-31 21:33 |只看該作者
Other points of ISF:
1/ my child studied in one of the famous local kindergarten in Kowloon Tong before. He needed to do tonnes of homework at home in K2. His EXAMINATION results was excellent in K2 already (Getting many A grade in academic report). However, when he started his Foundation year Program in ISF, after first term, I was shocked by the classmaster that my child's learing performance is not good. The classmaster ranked my child as the last 5  in the class. Then, I also find that his classmates' pretty smart both in language and learning skill. Of course, I am not very happy as my child needs to be pull-up a bit. On the other hand, I am quite satisfied that my child entered a good school with a group of smart peers for him to chase up.
2/ expensive school but worthwhile
3/ The discipline of ISF is quite good when compared to other internation school. Some sencondary students lived in my flat and I find that they are quite 'normal'.
4/ If you child is small child (ie born after August), CIS will ask you to let you child to study one grade lower, but ISF accept child born before end of Dec. and no need to down-grade my child .
5/ This is my real comment on ISF...a parent of 2 children going to study at ISF

20#
發表於 10-3-31 22:09 |只看該作者
Fair comments!  Based on your experience, does a kid need to enroll in their foundation class in order for him to get admitted to Grade 1?  Would there be any chance if my kid completes K3 and then applies to Grade 1 directly?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題