搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Nanny Bus from Shatin Junior School to Lam Tin
發新帖
查看: 2349|回覆: 6
go

Nanny Bus from Shatin Junior School to Lam Tin [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-22 23:13 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Our girls is accepted by SSJS and we live in Sceneway Garden (Clear Water Bay School does not have vacant).   We are very happy but the trouble is the school bus does not cover us.  

I would be very grateful for any hint as to where we may find Nanny bus. So that we do not have to take her to school everyday.

We prefer not to move yet as little brother is still in Kindergarten in Lam Tin.

Thanks you for any help you may be able to offer.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-23 09:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 cadamom 於 10-3-22 23:13 發表
Our girls is accepted by SSJS and we live in Sceneway Garden (Clear Water Bay School does not have vacant).   We are very happy but the trouble is the school bus does not cover us.  

I would be very  ...

You may see if there are any nanny bus services from your place to other primary schools in Fo Tan and they are willing to give your kids a ride to SJS.

You may also try to see if there are others in Kowloon Tong. Some of them may come from NT and will go back after they drop off students in Kowloon Tong, and thus they may be able to go to SJS. If so, you kids need to go to Kowloon Tong every morning.

Hope this can help. Good luck!

3#
發表於 10-4-12 22:54 |只看該作者

Thanks

Thanks for your tips.  I am glad to say that the school has confirmed that one bus can make a stop in Choi Hung which is good enough for us.

very grateful for your reply.

4#
發表於 10-4-13 09:53 |只看該作者
Interesting. I am also in the CWBS catchment area. I thought you can only apply to the school in your catchment area? Can you explain how you ended up in Shatin Jr? I would love to send my kids to Shatin Jr. too!!!!

5#
發表於 10-4-15 22:20 |只看該作者

wait list for interview

We were on the wait list for interview CWBS as we are not on the priority list - ESF Kindergarten, siblings, no Cantonese capability etc..  CWBS was full while Shatin has a few vacant - so we were asked if we would like to have an interview with Shatin Junior in March... and the rest is now history..

6#
發表於 10-4-16 15:10 |只看該作者
I've heard there was nanny bus from Laguna City to SJS - -  2 years before,
did you check it also?

7#
發表於 10-4-19 23:21 |只看該作者

Really ?

It must be a nanny bus then as the school said they do not cover KLN.  They make special arrangement for us by stopping at Choi Hung.  -  Not sure where to check to the Laguna City bus !!

Would be grateful if someone give me a phone number for this.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題