發新帖
查看: 4704|回覆: 7
go

培橋程度深嗎? 校風如何? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-16 12:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
唔該!!
   2    0    0    0
愛是恆久忍耐,又有恩慈;愛是不嫉妒;愛是不自誇,不張狂,不作不合宜的事,不求自己的益處,不輕易發怒,不計算人的惡,不因不義而歡樂,卻與真理同歡樂;凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐。林前十三4-8

2#
發表於 10-3-18 11:48 |只看該作者
校風不錯,比較自由, 程度一般,比狂谷的學校淺,  我覺得可以接受.

3#
發表於 10-3-18 15:44 |只看該作者
個人認為, 中文程度深, 但因課程內容自己編, 跟一般本地課程不同, 很難比. 小一已要背默課文, 雖然唔谷, 但卻學到野!

其實英文課程也很好, 但從沒有"操練"性質的習作.

數學科則跟一般本地學校分別不大, 但以普通話教.

4#
發表於 10-3-18 21:58 |只看該作者
品德教育又如何呢?
愛是恆久忍耐,又有恩慈;愛是不嫉妒;愛是不自誇,不張狂,不作不合宜的事,不求自己的益處,不輕易發怒,不計算人的惡,不因不義而歡樂,卻與真理同歡樂;凡事包容,凡事相信,凡事盼望,凡事忍耐。林前十三4-8

5#
發表於 10-3-20 11:48 |只看該作者
I think the school culture is quite good, the children are given a lot of freedom, and they are taught to help and support each other, respect and appreciate each other. My child always tell me the stories and videos they shared in class, a lot of them are teaching them how to be a good child.

As concerning the school curriculum, I think it really depends on what kind of family the child comes from. For children who come from families which give the child a lot of support, for sure the child will have no proble coping with the school work, or they will even find it easy. But for those parents who leave their children to their helper or grandparents, for sure the child is not going to cope with school curriculum by themselves.

6#
發表於 10-3-26 14:31 |只看該作者
Dear jojolam_ma,

Thanks very much your repsonse about the school curriculum.

As a parent of Pui Kiu, would you please share more your views on level of parental involvement required in coping with homework and the curriculum.  Do you mean that if the children are not supported by their parents directly, they would have great difficulty on copying with the syllabus?

Ononchu

原帖由 jojolam_ma 於 10-3-20 11:48 發表
I think the school culture is quite good, the children are given a lot of freedom, and they are taught to help and support each other, respect and appreciate each other. My child always tell me the st ...

7#
發表於 10-3-28 11:41 |只看該作者
Hi,

Actually, all children need support from parent, no matter they come from what type of family. Also, everyone need to be motivated including our children, they should not be learning alone.

原帖由 ononchu 於 10-3-26 14:31 發表
Dear jojolam_ma,

Thanks very much your repsonse about the school curriculum.

As a parent of Pui Kiu, would you please share more your views on level of parental involvement required in coping with h ...

8#
發表於 10-4-7 21:39 |只看該作者
Hi, I want to join this conversation as we are considering to send our children here.  Of course parents need to support the child when they have doubts but at the same time as parents we wish children could bear their own responsibilities and learn how to do things within their capacity.  So the question is does the school expects children to perform tasks within their reach or does it stretch children to their limits to boost the school's fame?

Also, please provide answers to the follow:
How often do they have chinese and english dictation?
on average how many new words do they have per dictation?
will the dictation results be calculated into the overall performance?
do they rank the children publicly at the end of the semester? e.g. post the students results for everyone to see.
for the chinese even for P1 they need to memorise the dictation, how many words on average?

Many thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題