用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 循道學校 想問下午班有沒有家教會呢? 想投訴老師... ...
發新帖
查看: 3054|回覆: 10
go

想問下午班有沒有家教會呢? 想投訴老師...

發表於 10-3-16 01:01 |顯示全部帖子
如題...
因小朋友就讀高小,班主任經常有針對及無理的處罰,想跟其他家長相討及研究問題所在。
當然已多次想約見該老師了解,得到的是很久都沒有回覆,到肯見你時便不斷數臭你的小朋友...怎樣差..怎樣不對...家長只有無奈說正因為小朋友有些不愉快,所以想到來了解,誰知她的回答更妙...她說我不會跟你們説,有問題要個小朋友自己跟我說...。哈!小朋友已被她嚇到經常不願上學,生病...。最不快的是當小朋友病倒請假時,作為老師的不是問候學生或了解問題,反而是出言咒罵小朋友是不是有腫瘤,危疾呀,沒理由經常都病???作為老師怎會說出如此惡毒的話??

自問小朋友不是倒旦,還怕事怕醜,其他老師沒有投訴,成績中上,代表學校比賽得過某些學術奬。補充,以往幾年操行是b以上,今年怎會突然c-!!!!

我們又怕找主任或校長投訴後會令小朋友更加被針對,唯有向其他地方反映...請幫忙!!!

發表於 10-3-16 16:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 hcsoma 於 10-3-16 01:01 發表
如題...
因小朋友就讀高小,班主任經常有針對及無理的處罰,想跟其他家長相討及研究問題所在。
當然已多次想約見該老師了解,得到的是很久都沒有回覆,到肯見你時便不斷數臭你的小朋友...怎樣差..怎樣不對...家長只有無奈說正因為小 ...

家教會是上﹑下午班一起的。如你想透過家教會,可直接發電郵﹑投信入家教會信箱(在學校門口電話附近)。
我個人建議,你還是約老師見面商討更直接。循小是雙班主任的,a班主幫不到你的話,可找b班主任,看看小朋友是不是對不同老師有不同的表現。如小朋友只是暫時性的行為問題,可找訓導主任,或社工黃姑娘跟進。投不投訴老師是一件事,解決小朋友的特別行為才是最重要。

發表於 10-3-17 20:58 |顯示全部帖子
You can do nothing as no people in the school, from the School Head, Senior teachers and new teachers, would listen to you. Most of the teachers regard themselves as professionals and just see the parents as "Aunt Shun" or "Uncle Tak". If I were you, there are 2 possible solutions in your situation:
1. Like 君媽, be a PTA Executive and speak up. Then, the School Head and teachers may pretend to listen to your words of wisdom when you see them.
2. Find a school which cares the students' souls and respects parents' opinions. However, if you can fnd one, please let us know......

發表於 10-3-24 12:32 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 MethodistKid 於 10-3-17 20:58 發表
You can do nothing as no people in the school, from the School Head, Senior teachers and new teachers, would listen to you. Most of the teachers regard themselves as professionals and just s ...

It has been a long time I haven't surfed on this website, I am surprised to read the incident quoted by hcsoma.  Actually, in AM class, I've never met such kind of teachers (the present class teacher of my eldest son is the most excellent teacher I've ever met).  

I agree with Kwan Ma's suggestion.  I think you can also contact other classmates to understand more about the whole picture.  If it is the case, I think you need to speak out to another class teacher.  Hope it may help your child.

發表於 10-3-24 22:47 |顯示全部帖子
No wonder why 君媽's kid also transferred from PM to AM session.

Can  君媽 share with us what she had done to have the application approved by the school?

發表於 10-3-25 11:25 |顯示全部帖子
我的小朋友就讀上午班, 我未聽過有關情況, 就是我認識的下午班家長也未有聽聞 (也可能我只認識幾位)

如同樣情況發生在我身上, 我會同有關老師/同班家長/其他科老師了解事件, 假若真是老師不對, 建議家長向主任或校長表達!

發表於 10-3-25 15:11 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 MethodistKid 於 10-3-24 22:47 發表
No wonder why 君媽's kid also transferred from PM to AM session.

Can  君媽 share with us what she had done to have the application approved by the school?

我在小朋友小一時已經跟學校說,小二時又跟主任說,又寫信給校長,得到的回覆都是沒有位﹑又或者是學校快轉全日了,請我不用心急等等!我覺得自己都幾煩,起碼寫了兩﹑三封信給學校,家長日又講。到小二暑假差不多最後兩天,校務處的文員打電話給我,說有位,便在小三時轉了上午班。

發表於 10-5-17 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 君媽 於 10-3-25 15:11 發表

我在小朋友小一時已經跟學校說,小二時又跟主任說,又寫信給校長,得到的回覆都是沒有位﹑又或者是學校快轉全日了,請我不用心急等等!我覺得自己都幾煩,起碼寫了兩﹑三封信給學校,家長日又講。到小二暑假差不多最後兩天,校務處的文 ...

君媽, if you are not in the PTA committee, do you think your kid could get the place? The school was really nice to you and no wonder you always think and write so positively on all matters related to the school!

發表於 10-5-20 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 MethodistKid 於 10-5-17 22:45 發表

君媽, if you are not in the PTA committee, do you think your kid could get the place? The school was really nice to you and no wonder you always think and write so positively on all matters related t ...

我不覺得因為我是委員,才可由下午班轉上午班。當年我的小朋友要在三年班時才轉到,但他的同學,已經早在小二時轉了,我不認識那位同學的家長,因此沒有請他們教路。我心想,應該是先到先得吧!之後亦有其他人轉了去上午班,他們都不是委員。
有關學校的問題,我真是這樣想,才這樣寫的。我其實都有不滿意學校的地方,我常常向學校反映的,有些他們會理,有些沒有改,當中我學會了包容和理解。

發表於 10-5-20 17:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 君媽 於 10-5-20 15:41 發表

我其實都有不滿意學校的地方,我常常向學校反映的,有些他們會理,有些沒有改,當中我學會了包容和理解。

Good !

[ 本帖最後由 ElizabethLAI 於 10-5-20 17:35 編輯 ]

發表於 10-10-19 17:11 |顯示全部帖子
我個仔都有咁ga事發生, 我費事叫呀仔叫老師打電話比我, 我直接寫張有A5 尺寸ga字條釘係手冊叫老師打比我, work 口架. 不過有的老師好好, 有的問佢時, "乜我有xx咩",問佢點解決問題, 佢就話要靠佢自已, 咁即係叫你自已搵補習老師啦. 一句到尾唔關我事, 我只係打工唧.