教育王國 討論區 小一選校 陳守仁 2010 小一 港島東校車/保母車
發新帖
查看: 1264|回覆: 3
go

陳守仁 2010 小一 港島東校車/保母車 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-15 14:05 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi

Are there any future P1 students living in Island East? As far as I know TSL do not have school bus to Island East. Other than moving home, how you will bring your child school? In person?

I have two school registered, TSL and Ramondi. My child and myself like TSL more, but the location is really tricky.

Any comments?

Many thanks
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-16 10:16 |只看該作者
hello bealtes,
i'm pre P1 parent and live on an island as well. however, not the same island as you are.
i suggest you go to the -->
保良局陳守仁小學 » TSL 吹水站
http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/red ... o=lastpost#lastpost
and have a chat with the parents there!
may be you can get more help from there!
good luck!!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

3#
發表於 10-3-16 23:13 |只看該作者

回覆 1# flostangraphy 的文章

Thanks Flostangraphy. Want to know in your opinion is there anything we should do to gear up our child before he enter TSL?

4#
發表於 10-3-17 10:14 |只看該作者
Sure you can make a thread in the TSL topic to gather other parents together, not necessary 2010 p1 parents chatting there. there may have other parents from higher classes pupils who will share their experience with you.
as for our kid, i have already called the school bus company, they can't make any route map for the moment until as least mid august.... but seems that tsing yi is a big station for the school bus, so i don't have to worry for the moment.
hope this help.

原帖由 Beatles 於 16/3/2010 23:13 發表
Thanks Flostangraphy. Want to know in your opinion is there anything we should do to gear up our child before he enter TSL?
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖