發新帖
樓主: my1stbaby
go

比較蘇淅及維多利亞幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-23 16:17 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-3-18 22:49 發表

playgroup was bad but I have to say the normal classes was much better

Hi Wootaitai, may I know what was wrong with the Playgroup?  My kids go to Victoria's PG and enjoyed it very much.  I would say that they learn most of their songs from Victoria and they like to talk about their PG teachers.  They also attend a Montessori school and I would say they are less fond of it though they learn a lot of life skills.  

In the Montessori school, the report is more details but rating is also quite simple - W= work in progress, I = Improved and M = mastered.  

The only thing I don't like about Victoria is their reports being too simple (I'm ok with W and L) and they usually come VERY VERY late.  I didn't get the Sept report until early 2010!  Also their notice for school activities usually come very very late (sports day on Sat but only notified on Thurs)!  

As I don't spend much time in PG with the kids I am curious to know the problems with PG.  

Thanks!

2#
發表於 10-4-7 12:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-4-6 22:35 發表
HI

I think its just not very age appropriate. The routine is quite similar to a condensed PN which is not very appropriate when it involves an adult and the time span for each activity is quite short ...

Wootaitai, based on your comments, Vic PG doesn't sound very good then.  I guess this might be teacher/ campus specific?  I agree the kids tend to rush from 1 spot to the next but I do feel that there are some good teacher-bb interactions because the girls won't stop talking about their teachers in PG.  Oh well, I think we'll probably stop their PG soon before our summer holiday.  :)

3#
發表於 10-4-8 11:40 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-4-7 14:31 發表
maybe I attended Saturday only class and my kids did not adapt fully to the routine....

I think it really depends on the teacher and his/her experience.  I've been to other pgs - regular teacher was very good but any substitute temp teacher was terrible (kids were out of control)....heee heee
‹ 上一主題|下一主題