搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 蘇浙幼稚園(國際班)
發新帖
查看: 2286|回覆: 5
go

蘇浙幼稚園(國際班) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-9 10:17 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Mamis, what do you think of this kindergarten?  I want my son to learn mandarin as well as english; having freedom but not freedom without discipline.  Do you think this is a good choice?  Appreciate your comments.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-20 13:59 |只看該作者
My boy has been studying in KCIS for 3 years.  He is in P1 now.  I haven't studied in other IS, so I cannot comment other schools. If you want to have more mandrain, then KCIS kindergarden would be a good choice.  In my opinion, IS kindergardens are more or less the same.  I think you need to plan which primary school you would like to go.  If you want to go ESF primary, then ESF kindergarden would be a good choice.  If you are talking about kindergarden purly, then KCIS would be a good one with mandarine.

原帖由 小冬姑 於 10-2-9 10:17 發表
Mamis, what do you think of this kindergarten?  I want my son to learn mandarin as well as english; having freedom but not freedom without discipline.  Do you think this is a good choice?  Appreciate  ...

3#
發表於 10-2-22 13:42 |只看該作者
JarJarBin, is your son now at KCIS P1?  What do you think about their primary section?  Does your son enjoy school?

I don't have a preference on primary school just yet, but I wanna find something which links the kindergarten/primary/or maybe even secondary so that I can worry less.

原帖由 JarJarBin 於 10-2-20 13:59 發表
My boy has been studying in KCIS for 3 years.  He is in P1 now.  I haven't studied in other IS, so I cannot comment other schools. If you want to have more mandrain, then KCIS kindergarden would be a  ...

4#
發表於 10-2-22 23:08 |只看該作者
Actually, it really depends on the class teacher.  My son's (he is in P1 of KCIS) class teacher is new in KCIS this year and she is not very good.  I hope he can have a good teacher next year. I like KCIS because it won't charge you unexpected fees and it has more mandarine lesson compared to other ISs.  But it's academic result seems not as good as other IS e.g. ESF.  That is the only disadvantage to me.

原帖由 小冬姑 於 10-2-22 13:42 發表
JarJarBin, is your son now at KCIS P1?  What do you think about their primary section?  Does your son enjoy school?

I don't have a preference on primary school just yet, but I wanna find something wh ...

5#
發表於 10-2-25 21:51 |只看該作者
if my son wants to enter 蘇浙幼稚園(國際班) this coming Sep. do you think this is still possible? chance like other kids get a seat but don't join the school at the end.

6#
發表於 10-2-25 22:20 |只看該作者
You may try.  I think there is a chance.

My son was offered a pm kindergarten class last year.  We accepted it and the waiting list to am class.  At that moment, there were a long line to am class and we are on 20+ waiting.  I didn't expect my son would get a seat before Sep 1. Unexpectly, my son got a seat to am class in mid-Aug.  It means there were at least 20+ children not going to kindergarten class last year.

原帖由 fatchai8 於 10-2-25 21:51 發表
if my son wants to enter 蘇浙幼稚園(國際班) this coming Sep. do you think this is still possible? chance like other kids get a seat but don't join the school at the end.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題