用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 優才(楊殷有娣)書院 How many G6 students not received G7 offer ?
發新帖
查看: 1858|回覆: 5
go

How many G6 students not received G7 offer ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-6 00:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Only few persons in the class of my son not receiving the offer but the rumor mentioned around one third of G6 students not received the offer.  It is a bit tough.

If I am not wrong, the school may want to get rid of poor result and bad conduct students at that time.

As junior classes students,  I would like to remind you may need put some pressure to your kid. Otherwise, they may have trouble later.

[ 本帖最後由 continent 於 10-5-10 07:32 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-6 01:19 |只看該作者
過往幾年都有八成幾、近九成G6學生可以直升優中。

其實升中既要求大家都好清楚, 要求唔高, 正常既學生都可以達到; 如果能力真係唔到, 咁鑑梗升上去, 個小朋友咪仲辛苦。

以我所知, 基本上間間好既直資一條龍學校, 都有類似升中最低要求。

原帖由 continent 於 10-2-6 00:03 發表
Only few persons in my son's class not received the offer but I heard one of S6 classes with around one third students not received the offer.  It is a bit scary.

I think the school would like to get ...

3#
發表於 10-2-6 08:51 |只看該作者
I agreed with your point. I guess that is around 20% of students not received the offer totally. It is essential steps for good school to keep quality students when they move to secondary school.  I think it is expected.  Unfortuntely, most of them group in one class.

But I just feel not well when talking to those parents. It seems they are very unhappy.  Anyway, you are right. It may be mismatch between the school and them.  I sure they will have bright future with their new schools.

原帖由 中天英 於 10-2-6 01:19 發表
過往幾年都有八成幾、近九成G6學生可以直升優中。

其實升中既要求大家都好清楚, 要求唔高, 正常既學生都可以達到; 如果能力真係唔到, 咁鑑梗升上去, 個小朋友咪仲辛苦。

以我所知, 基本上間間好既直資一條龍學校,  ...

4#
發表於 10-2-9 13:37 |只看該作者
Hi, Continent,

I understand your feeling because my child is studying in S5, I am nervous when the exam came.  Luckily, my child got a quite good result in the 1st term.   

BTW, would you mind telling me that anything we should pay attention in the second term besides exam result & conduct.

Thank you.

DHmon

5#
發表於 10-2-9 23:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 DHmon 於 10-2-9 13:37 發表
Hi, Continent,

I understand your feeling because my child is studying in S5, I am nervous when the exam came.  Luckily, my child got a quite good result in the 1st term.   

BTW, would you mind telli ...

If I am not wrong, it should be Flyers exam, external mandarin exam in the second half of S5.  It will be busy term for you.  The schedule was messy last year due to swine flu outbreak. I recalled my son still did around 10 hours sports a week during that time. Just set the right priority and make sure they aware the importance of the exam.  I don't see any major issue if the kid really put effort to the exam..  

Lazy smart kid will be challenge to stay !

[ 本帖最後由 continent 於 10-2-10 00:01 編輯 ]

6#
發表於 10-2-10 15:01 |只看該作者

回覆 1# continent 的文章

Continent,

Thank you for your information.  We  have to try hard in this year.

DHmon
‹ 上一主題|下一主題