用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF WKS kindergarden student but failed get offer fr ...
查看: 32962|回覆: 178
go

ESF WKS kindergarden student but failed get offer from ESF primary school [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-4 14:17 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
did you apply other primary school?
it seems most of the intl schools are full

For lowest got offer ratio, will u complaint ESF?

Let's join together to issue the complaint...

[ 本帖最後由 AnGrydAdi 於 10-2-4 14:18 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-4 15:12 |只看該作者

回覆 1# AnGrydAdi 的文章

unbelievable, over 80% WKS k2 student can't get offer from ESF primary

3#
發表於 10-2-4 15:24 |只看該作者
AnGrydAdi,
I'm not sure the %, but i knew some kids didn't get offer fm ESF primary, some are on the waitlist......how u know this?

4#
發表於 10-2-4 15:35 |只看該作者

回覆 1# ic81473 的文章

Actually, I'm the one on waiting list. & most of kids in the class/wks be rejected offer.

that's why I create the name in BK to post the message

5#
發表於 10-2-4 15:40 |只看該作者
I really can't believe it, what's the point to get in WKS kinder......

Is this happens in WKS kinder only?

6#
發表於 10-2-4 15:42 |只看該作者
Just out of curiosity, you are going to lodge the compliant to the kinder or to the primary?

7#
發表於 10-2-4 15:49 |只看該作者
I do not know where the misunderstanding came from but ESF kindergarten kids are only offered the priority to attend interview. ESF kindergardten kids are never guaranteed a place in ESF primary school. Kids still need to attend interview, and they need to PASS the interview. If the majority of WKS failed to get a seat, it means that the kids did not pass the interview.

WSK is a new school. I would not be surprised if all or most of WKS K2 kids transferred from local kindergartens. And with only 4 months with WKS, I would also not be surprised if these kids have not built up the English skills needed.

8#
發表於 10-2-4 15:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 AnGrydAdi 於 10-2-4 15:35 發表
Actually, I'm the one on waiting list. & most of kids in the class/wks be rejected offer.

that's why I create the name in BK to post the message

Is your child in class Red Robin?

9#
發表於 10-2-4 16:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 AnGrydAdi 於 10-2-4 14:17 發表
did you apply other primary school?
it seems most of the intl schools are full

For lowest got offer ratio, will u complaint ESF?

Let's join together to issue the complaint...

v. shocked to hear that. did the kinder provide any explanation? is it becoz the kids only have a v. short time in ESF kinder (a few months only) before the interview?

How about RC? I recall the letter advising us to choose WKS ESF instead of TY ESF mentioned that RC would give priority to WKS ESF kids.

Hope u find the solution v. soon.

10#
發表於 10-2-4 16:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 nintendo 於 10-2-4 15:49 發表
I do not know where the misunderstanding came from but ESF kindergarten kids are only offered the priority to attend interview. ESF kindergardten kids are never guaranteed a place in ESF primary schoo ...

thanks for your sharing. :)

but i m v. puzzled:

- some ppl said becoz of a newly opened ESF kinder, this yr, quite a no. of non-ESF kinder kids do not have the chance for interview in the first round (I recalled reading some sharing in BK on that and my fd's kid in Think also didn't ve the chance for KJS and RC).

- WKS ESF parent shared with us that the passing rate of the kinder to ESF primary is shockingly low.

then, where do the admitted kids come from?

11#
發表於 10-2-4 16:13 |只看該作者
I knew that there's no guarantee of place offer nor interview.  I have a little bit disappointed with this school......We changed the class & teacher after 1st term, how will our children get benefit fm this?

12#
發表於 10-2-4 16:24 |只看該作者

回覆 1# bakusensei 的文章

I'm not going to argue with BKer but I just want to tell the truth, most kids were transfer from famous intl kindergarden as well eg. kingston, yew chung, st. cat. ywca, ymca, david... and most of their previous kindergarden principal tell them don't tranfser to wks as their school got offer ratio very high as well... and they have very very high chance to get offer from ESF primary school as the (transfer) kids are outstanding. so principal don't want them leave as well.

the result as i knew, many many ywca, ymca, kingston, david... kids got SJS, RC offer few days ago as well and the percentage sure times higher than WKS.

No matter, Red R, P, C... all of them have same result that got quite good feedback from ESF primary school after the teachers of ESF primary school went to on site interview the kids.

I don't need ur guys believe me but if you go to WKS kindergarden, you will found the truth

At last, as I know some kids are going to transfer to other kindergarden in coming month due to unhappy with WKS

13#
發表於 10-2-4 16:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 AnGrydAdi 於 10-2-4 16:24 發表
I'm not going to argue with BKer but I just want to tell the truth, most kids were transfer from famous intl kindergarden as well eg. kingston, yew chung, st. cat. ywca, ymca, david... and most of the ...

AnGrydAdi,

of course we believe in you. It's so sad the result is like that.

Did WKS ESF kinder provide any "extra" training to kids before the interview? I recalled some TY ESF parents shared the "enhancement program" in TY ESF K2 kids.

ve u tried JIS or HLY? i m not sure if they have closed the application yet.

hope u find the solution v. soon.

14#
發表於 10-2-4 16:51 |只看該作者
??????

[ 本帖最後由 play 於 10-2-4 23:32 編輯 ]

15#
發表於 10-2-4 16:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 AnGrydAdi 於 10-2-4 16:24 發表
I'm not going to argue with BKer but I just want to tell the truth, most kids were transfer from famous intl kindergarden as well eg. kingston, yew chung, st. cat. ywca, ymca, david... and most of the ...

AnGrydAdi,

my fd just sent in application to CAIS last wk. u may call to check if it still rec' application.

http://www.cais.edu.hk/modules/content/index.php?id=222

good luck!

16#
發表於 10-2-4 17:20 |只看該作者

回覆 2# play 的文章

the teachers from primary school directly instead of from kindergarden

17#
發表於 10-2-4 17:22 |只看該作者

回覆 4# bakusensei 的文章

JIS P1 is full and have 60 kids on waiting list...

they have 1 class only

one classmate of my son (before in WKS ESF k2) is studying in JIS

18#
發表於 10-2-4 17:24 |只看該作者

回覆 3# bakusensei 的文章

CAIS full as well and 1x kids waiting now

i don't know why all ppl send their kids to intl schl suddenly....

poor me... bad luck of my son

19#
發表於 10-2-4 17:34 |只看該作者
原帖由 AnGrydAdi 於 10-2-4 17:24 發表
CAIS full as well and 1x kids waiting now

i don't know why all ppl send their kids to intl schl suddenly....

poor me... bad luck of my son

o no.

and play has kindly shared w/ us that WKS ESF is unlikely to offer K.3.

in that case, even if some parents plan to go back to local stream, ve to find a place for K.3.  will YMCA kinder still have seat for K.3?

20#
發表於 10-2-4 17:36 |只看該作者
If your son is on waiting list, it means that he still has chance.   Hope you hear from the school soon.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題