用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 pls recommend shoes, P1, wear Dx. Kxxxx, has 雞眼, s ...
發新帖
查看: 2456|回覆: 10
go

pls recommend shoes, P1, wear Dx. Kxxxx, has 雞眼, second one is coming [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-1 19:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
he is wearing DR. Kxx, for black and sports shoes, but has corn, one is just recoverd, the other is coming. pls recommend better brand.

thanks

[ 本帖最後由 JJandSS 於 10-2-1 23:53 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-2-1 22:51 |只看該作者

回覆 1# JJandSS 的文章

Try Dr Health.  Available at Shoes Box. They are as soft as sports shoes.

3#
發表於 10-2-2 12:56 |只看該作者
Hi JJandSS,

My kids have the same problem as yours. Do you know the reason of having corn? Is it really because of unsuitable shoes? If yes, do you have any idea of choosing a right one.

And, how do you get rid of the corn? (the most important question)

Please share.  (Do any parent can help!)

原帖由 JJandSS 於 10-2-1 19:52 發表
he is wearing DR. Kxx, for black and sports shoes, but has corn, one is just recoverd, the other is coming. pls recommend better brand.

thanks

4#
發表於 10-2-3 08:57 |只看該作者
Hello YYML,

I just used corn plaster(膠布), one is banitore(便利妥), the other one is scholl(爽健).  Scholl is better because the medicine in the middle can stick to the corn tightly, other brand cannot stick tightly sometimes would move to 'good skin' and make the 'good skin' removed too.

My son is 6 yrs old, doctor said it is ok to use corn plaster or medicine. if really small, better consult doctor first.

Doctor said corn has differnt causes, but unsuitable shoes would aggravate the causes and make the corn worses, shoes alone would not cause corn. He also recommend me to see foot doctor if the situation still persist.

For the shoes, as quick fix, would change to other brand anyway. for my son's case, the shoe size is ok. but i think it is the materials being too hard. he mentioned to me just the black shoes make his corn painful. he got 2 other Dx Kxx sports shoes, he said not a problem.  i will try probablly Scholl, as I searched many comments on its shoes are good and comfortable.

The reason that I buy Dx Kxxx is because he has 扁平足, so I think Dx Kxx would help. With his existing situation, in the long run, i would bring him to see foot doctor soon to correct his 扁平足 and remove the corn and at the same time seek for advice what shoes are good for kids to solve their foot problem.

here is a link of foot doctor association hk. they provide services for corn removal. if you really have problem to remove the corm, better go to the doctor as my doctor said they are too small, cannot use corn plaster for too long

http://www.hkpoda.org/

Share with you after I see the doctor.

JJand SS
原帖由 YYML 於 10-2-2 12:56 發表
Hi JJandSS,

My kids have the same problem as yours. Do you know the reason of having corn? Is it really because of unsuitable shoes? If yes, do you have any idea of choosing a right one.

And, how d ...

[ 本帖最後由 JJandSS 於 10-2-3 09:12 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 10-2-3 12:46 |只看該作者
Hi JJandSS,

Thanks for your sharing. I tried to use the corn plaster before (I forgot the brand name which is made in Japan). The instructions asked us to use it for 3 or 4 days. My kid used it for over 1week but the corn was still there and the surrounding skin "dead". Then, we stopped to use it and the corn became thick again. Now, another corn is forming.  I will let him try to use the Scholl one . If the problem persists, I will let him see the doctor as suggested by you.  So please give me some advices after you visit the doctor.

原帖由 JJandSS 於 10-2-3 08:57 發表
Hello YYML,

I just used corn plaster(膠布), one is banitore(便利妥), the other one is scholl(爽健).  Scholl is better because the medicine in the middle can stick to the corn tightly, other brand can ...

6#
發表於 10-2-4 16:21 |只看該作者
相信係因為度腳令對fit得滞,下次同DK反映下,或買多對BlRKENSTOCK 涼鞋比佢替換下.
無知是福

7#
發表於 10-2-4 18:26 |只看該作者
我個仔從k1開始已穿gexo到現在都十分ok

8#
發表於 10-2-5 10:03 |只看該作者
yes. thanks very much, my friend's friend once told me about this months ago, i forgot the name, thanks for reminding.  

原帖由 yellowpage 於 10-2-4 18:26 發表
我個仔從k1開始已穿gexo到現在都十分ok

9#
發表於 10-2-5 10:17 |只看該作者
我個仔都有

我想是DR KONG某些玻鞋 的橋位太高又硬,如果無扁平足千期不可著.

10#
發表於 10-2-11 21:24 |只看該作者
老實講, 假如小朋友有扁平足, Dr. K 絕對幫唔到你架.  是醫生說.  我的甥仔是有扁平足, 需要(一年兩次)去政府健康院排期見醫生做鞋墊, 依家6歲也是, 隻腳已好了很多.  你可以去有醫療用品買的地方訂鞋墊.

11#
發表於 10-2-12 18:10 |只看該作者
My girl had Dr Kxng in P1 and thereafter Ecco.  She loves Ecco and then I bought for my smaller boy.  Now c6 is a fan of it too and he has stopped buying other famous brands like Ballx and Guccx.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題