教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 請問有冇人已收到聖心的信
發新帖
樓主: brima
go

請問有冇人已收到聖心的信 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-2-1 12:53 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Iantsang,

Thanks for your reminder & it is really helpful for your tips.. BUT my girl is not admitted....  Frankly, I am disappointed cos she really did very well during the interview - she did all instructions as per the teacher...  Maybe as u guy saying performaning well is just a part of the essential criteria.

Anyway, thanks for your help and really nice to have your valuable sharing...

Cherry

Congratulations to KK!!

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-1-30 23:32 發表
There will be waiting list and reject letters.  But last year SHCK has a long waiting list so although the principal will hate me to remind the parents but it is better to write to the principal (mult ...

[ 本帖最後由 hihicathk 於 10-2-1 13:15 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 10-2-1 12:57 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Iantsang

I rec'd the letter 由於學位有限, 恕未能取錄....

So, it's her rejected letter.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-1-31 01:26 發表
Agree with you.  I always think it is not the "right or wrong" that matter.  It is the most important to watch the reactions of the children and how they deal with the situations.

Congratulations to  ...

3#
發表於 10-2-1 13:13 |顯示全部帖子
如果你0地有個application no. 你可以打去學校check, 佢0地會即時覆你係reject or waitlist.

hope it is helpful...

原帖由 zriclo88 於 10-2-1 09:47 發表
Me too~~~ 我都係一樣......... "知是否有在waitlist或是已被rejected...."

4#
發表於 10-2-1 23:20 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ian

Thanks for your support and I really understand we just lack of luck this time...

But I would like to ask your opinion for picking which kinder for my girl...

My girl was admitted by True Light (Tai Hang) for pm class while she is studying the Pre-nursery Class in Victoria.

She really enjoyed her school life in Victoria - frankly Victoria put the top priority in ensuring all their students have a enjoyable life.  They learn everything in their self-explore.  We suspected my girl have the selective mutism and we talked to the prinicpal our concern and consulting her whether we need to sent her for an assessment.  

But the Principal was very passionate and she spent a lots of efforts in monitoring my girl's problem and keep advocating her to get in touch with each other and she had a lots of improvement in these 2 months...

However, the reason we looked for traditional kinder because we don't intend to put her in the international stream for primary school so we have to get back to the traditional school anyway.   We hope we can put her back to the traditional one earlier in order to get use with the traditional culture.  

However, if she studies in True Light we may need to move to the HK side to save the travelling time while Victoria is just the walking distance between our apartment currently.

My hubby and I are very struggle for the choice.  What's your advice?  Do you think it is very difficult for kid in int'l kinder to a traditional primary schoo.

Also, I am worry my girl will get isolated in the traditional school as the teacher think they have the discipline issue.  If we stay in Victoria, we are planning to apply St Mary as it belongs to our network.

[ 本帖最後由 hihicathk 於 10-2-1 23:24 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 10-2-1 23:47 |顯示全部帖子
When I called the school today, they did mentioned that my girl is not on waiting list.

So, believing they still have a valid waiting list.

6#
發表於 10-2-2 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Ian

Thanks for your valuable advice.  I have a discussion w/ my hubby after reading your advice and we believe to pick TL should be the right choice, too.

By the way, do you have any nanny bus contact for True Light in West Kowloon Side/HK Station for PM class?

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-2-2 00:51 發表
Hi hihicathk,

For your case, it may also be an headache to me.  I always believe there is an issue in our education system and the design of pre-primary education.  To a certain extent I support the  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖