密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Tutor Time Playgroup
查看: 21078|回覆: 57
go

Tutor Time Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-28 10:43 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I am applying Tutor Time's playgroup for my son, will start this April.  Any experience sharings about the Tutor Time playgroup?  I heard it will be easier to admit into their nursery and kindergarten if we join the playgroup, is this true?  

How about primary school?  Will it help to get admitted into well-known international schools if we graduated from Tutor Time's kindergarten?

Thanks in advance!!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-1-28 11:24 |只看該作者
Hi,
My I know is there any waiting list in TT?
Any how much is each lesson?
Many thanks,
Linda

3#
發表於 10-1-28 11:58 |只看該作者

My experience

My daughter had studied in Tutor Time Playgroup before. Because the enviroment is quite good so that it can give the baby feeling of security. But you need to be careful, you must attend at least 6 months. Otherwise , you can not get the certificate for your baby. I withdrew my daughter two month before the KG interview because most of the interviewers speak Chinese instead of Putonghua. So I went to Funful Playgroup (Chinese and English). So my daughter can hear English, Putonghua and Chinese.One month before the interview, I buy a lot of interview toys and hired a private tutor to train the interview.It is hard work. One week before the interview, I change a few tutors to let her see different interviewers. Not easy. But, It is very successful,she is accepted by a lot of school

4#
發表於 10-1-28 13:16 |只看該作者
Congratulations formulababy,
You've really done a lot!

5#
發表於 10-1-28 13:37 |只看該作者

one month written notice before you withdraw your baby

[quote]原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-1-28 13:16 發表
Don't forget to give her one month notice before you withdrew the baby . If you will just study for 3,4,or 5 months. Don't forget to push them to give you a letter (not a certificate).It is very useful for some kindergartens. My sister could get it before because her son had studied for 5 months. The reception always says no, no,no...

6#
發表於 10-1-28 14:07 |只看該作者
Yes ar, there's a priority of getting into the nursery and kindergarten for playgroup students.

The lessons are conducted on English and PTH, and are quite good, my girl learns quite a lot :) and always sing PTH and English songs at home.

原帖由 小冬姑 於 10-1-28 10:43 發表
I am applying Tutor Time's playgroup for my son, will start this April.  Any experience sharings about the Tutor Time playgroup?  I heard it will be easier to admit into their nursery and kindergarten ...

7#
發表於 10-1-28 18:18 |只看該作者
Linda, (I am Maggie, hehe), my girl is studying at TT 3 times a week, she started going there when she was 10 months old (now 15.5 months old).  I don't know about other kindergarten's playgroup but I feel TT is really good and my girl learns a lot!  The PTH teacher is really good, she said my girl is doing very well in imitating actions and sounds.  We went to other nursery's interview and the teacher asked us whether my girl attend playgroup or not, because she is very good at socializing, the teacher said it is the effect of going to playgroup wor.

Yes, playgroup students got priority in applying for nursery without interview, they are now inviting us to apply before 12 Feb, it will be opened to public for application after that.  But I won't apply for their nursery because of the high fee, and I do not intend to let her study IS.

8#
發表於 10-1-28 21:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 Jupiter 於 10-1-28 18:18 發表
Linda, (I am Maggie, hehe), my girl is studying at TT 3 times a week, she started going there when she was 10 months old (now 15.5 months old).  I don't know about other kindergarten's playgroup but I ...

Hi,everymami~

can  know how much for the playgroup fee?

and if want to apply is it need sign the form first,and wait to interview ar???

thx al ot

9#
發表於 10-1-28 23:09 |只看該作者

回覆 7# Jupiter 的文章

Hee Hee...
Dear Maggie,
Long time no see...
Being recognized
Thank you for your sharing,
I'll let my younger one to start their
playgroup 3 times a week in Braemar Hill Campus starting next month.
It sounds so attractive to me especially it is a comment from you.
I really look forward going TT.

10#
發表於 10-1-28 23:11 |只看該作者

回覆 8# katielee1123 的文章

The school fee is $3980,
3 days a week,
monthly payment.

11#
發表於 10-1-29 12:54 |只看該作者
My girl is studying in the Dorset campus, twice a week, $2750/month.

You just need to ring them up and they'll e-mail an application form to you, complete and fax to them.
May need to wait for vacancy.
No need for any interview.

原帖由 katielee1123 於 10-1-28 21:50 發表

Hi,everymami~

can  know how much for the playgroup fee?

and if want to apply is it need sign the form first,and wait to interview ar???

thx al ot

12#
發表於 10-1-30 15:18 |只看該作者
Interesting that different campus charges differently!  My girl studies at Red Hill campus and it is $3780/month for 3 days a week.  Braemar Hill campus charges higher wor!

Your daughter is accepted by Ming Wai??  Mine also (international pm), but considering whether let her go or not, the school seems to have some negative comments.  

原帖由 yaulinda 於 10-1-28 23:11 發表
The school fee is $3980,
3 days a week,
monthly payment.

13#
發表於 10-1-31 22:51 |只看該作者
dear jupiter,
pls check pm

linda

14#
發表於 10-2-1 01:07 |只看該作者

fulfun playgroup

原帖由 formulababy 於 10-1-28 11:58 發表
My daughter had studied in Tutor Time Playgroup before. Because the enviroment is quite good so that it can give the baby feeling of security. But you need to be careful, you must attend at least 6 mo ...

cau u tell me more about fulfun playgroup? is it good? or any different with tt? thanks

15#
發表於 10-2-1 10:14 |只看該作者
There's a new Tutor Time opened in Caine Road, Mid-Levels!!!

16#
發表於 10-2-2 10:50 |只看該作者
Hi Jupiter,

What are the negative comments that you heard about Ming Wai?  My friend's son got admitted there, so would like to find out what are being said about the school and give my friend some advice accordingly.

You can PM me if you don't want to say it here openly.  Tks!

原帖由 Jupiter 於 10-1-30 15:18 發表
Interesting that different campus charges differently!  My girl studies at Red Hill campus and it is $3780/month for 3 days a week.  Braemar Hill campus charges higher wor!

Your daughter is accepted  ...

17#
發表於 10-2-2 11:29 |只看該作者
I am going to send my kids to TT Mid-Levels.

18#
發表於 10-2-2 14:28 |只看該作者
Me too.  How old is your kid?  My daughter just turned 1 yr old and will join their TAG class in March.

Didn't have a chance to visit the school as it's still under renovation, so just hope that it will be a nice place for our kids to spend time in :)

原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-2 11:29 發表

19#
發表於 10-2-2 17:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 chansiub 於 10-2-2 11:29 發表

Hi chansiub..may I know whether the TT mid-levels school is open for application now?  How do u know their schedule?
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]

20#
發表於 10-2-3 10:46 |只看該作者
原帖由 Jupiter 於 10-1-30 15:18 發表

Your daughter is accepted  ...

My son is studying at TT WOW (Suffolk) Campus from 11months for once a week charged $1680/month, and then changed to 3 days a week from his 17months charged $3,380/month.
I also found that some other kindergarten also charge different fee on different campus, such as HKPS, Kln. Tong is a bit expensive than Ascot Campus.  

Overall, I think TT is a good playgroup,
my son loves the teachers and school very much, esp the NET, Ms. Amy.  The class teacher, Ms. Joey is very good who has a heart to taking care kids.  My son learns so much (TT always teach some concepts, such as Food Pyramid, competition, counting etc. and he can listern simple Eng. and PTW instruction and speak out or singing those songs learnt from TT.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題