用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 蘇浙(Local)vsThink(Kln Tong)(PE)vsMing Wai(Int)(nort ...
發新帖
查看: 1060|回覆: 6
go

蘇浙(Local)vsThink(Kln Tong)(PE)vsMing Wai(Int)(north point) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-23 23:28 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any advice?how will you rank?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-1-24 14:56 |只看該作者
Push push push, can any one please help help me... Many thanks.

3#
發表於 10-1-25 09:26 |只看該作者
I don't know anything about Think, but if between So Chit and Ming Wai, for sure, 100%, So Chit.

原帖由 ngmyan 於 10-1-24 14:56 發表
Push push push, can any one please help help me... Many thanks.

4#
發表於 10-1-26 12:33 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot, Sorb, actually I like KC very much too but also attracted by Think.
I know that Ming Wai is in a project base learning school and seems that no as famous as KC but the teacher and helpers there seems to be very kind.  Do you know anything about this school and from other forum I know that your gal studied in KC too, seems that it is a joyful school too.  What I worry is that on the day of the interview, some teachers are seemed to be not professional and quite dull, sorry for saying that, and makes me feel a bit worry if KC is a very strict school.
I've heard that they ask the children to be independent and cannot sleep with parents at night, is it true?

Thanks for your advice again.

5#
發表於 10-1-26 14:28 |只看該作者
I've heard that they ask the children to be independent and cannot sleep with parents at night, is it true?  I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE.  BUT THIS CONCEPT IS CORRECT WOH.  I WELCOME THE TEACHERS TO TELL MY GIRL THIS CONCEPT : )

Ming Wai:  My only comment is too commercial, not worth the price.  The environment is not very spacious, 天台學校.

If you choose betwen KCS and Ming Wai, try KCS first la. If you don't like KCS, you can always go back to Ming Wai.  Quite easy to enter.  But not the vice versa loh.

If you choose between KCS and Think, but you have worried or something make you uncomfortable about KCS, but you have no concern about Think, go to Think lah.

原帖由 ngmyan 於 10-1-26 12:33 發表
Thanks a lot, Sorb, actually I like KC very much too but also attracted by Think.
I know that Ming Wai is in a project base learning school and seems that no as famous as KC but the teacher and helper ...

6#
發表於 10-1-26 14:29 |只看該作者
Think KLN Tony is good, small class, good teachers!

7#
發表於 10-1-27 10:02 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot, Sorb and Yorkie.

I like KC coz of it's mandarin environment but worry if my gal gets used to mandarin environment or not.     coz I want her to learn mandarin but don't know if she wants or not.

I like Think coz of its small class and teachers but worry if their mandarin is strong or not;

I like Ming Wai is for its project base learning and the teacher and helper their are nice. and got Japanese but seems that the comment on this school is not much.  (maybe nothing special to talk about)

I think that I will go for KC and move closer to the school to make it easier for my gal.   Thanks a lot.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題