密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria Playgroup
查看: 8109|回覆: 23
go

Victoria Playgroup [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-21 11:24 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
For Victoria Playgroup, 海峰園 or 康怡 better?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-1-21 13:11 |只看該作者

Victoria Playgroup

請問 Victoria 之 Playgroup 有些什麼活動,通常要排幾耐先有位架?聽說入 Nursery 的機會高D, 有冇過來人可以分享吓? 萬分感激!

3#
發表於 10-1-22 21:20 |只看該作者
我係報海峰園嗰間Victoria, 已經排咗1年2個月, 都仲未有位! 前兩日打電話去問老師, 佢話我已經排到, 不過因為無小朋友退學, 所以未可以比我BB讀住, 仲要繼續等.....

原帖由 vivianchau 於 10-1-21 13:11 發表
請問 Victoria 之 Playgrouphttp://das.baby-kingdom.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=37&bannerid=71&cb=11224463&n=a136fd03 有些什麼活動,通常要排幾耐先有位架?聽說入 Nursery 的機會高D, 有冇過來人可以分享吓?  ...

4#
發表於 10-1-23 16:58 |只看該作者
i wait for 1 year and 3 months for Harbour Green. But only 3 days/wk and will start coming Feb

5#
發表於 10-1-24 07:08 |只看該作者
VIC (HG), 2 hours playgroup including: singing/dancing (in big music room), snack time, story telling, craft time, toys playing etc. I like the craft & sensory session, teachers will introduce new materials to kids everytime (e.g. drawing with fingers on color salt, feeling ice)

1 Chinese and 1 ABC teacher, they will swab in different sessions.

For better chance get into PN, my girl was, however, I think playgroup ONLY helps kids get used to the environment, not 'relationship' with the school cos some playgroup students can't get a place in PN.
原帖由 vivianchau 於 10-1-21 13:11 發表
請問 Victoria 之 Playgrouphttp://das.baby-kingdom.com/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=37&bannerid=71&cb=11224463&n=a136fd03 有些什麼活動,通常要排幾耐先有位架?聽說入 Nursery 的機會高D, 有冇過來人可以分享吓?  ...

6#
發表於 10-1-25 12:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 eggmama 於 10-1-24 07:08 發表
VIC (HG), 2 hours playgroup including: singing/dancing (in big music room), snack time, story telling, craft time, toys playing etc. I like the craft & sensory session, teachers will introduce new mat ...

That's what I'm worried about.  My girls are in HH's playgroup.  I worry they can't get into PN.  

My girls really enjoyed their classes.  They can sing songs and dance.  They always talk about their teachers.  I must say they like this PG more than their other one (MWF) at a Montessori school.

I guess maybe there will be more vacancies after the PN interview.  They said lots of PG parents stop the PG class as soon as the interview is over.  So maybe your child can get into the PG.

7#
發表於 10-1-25 13:38 |只看該作者
hello!  Is Victoria playgroup up to 2 years only?  Will they kick you out when you reach 2 or they will let you stay?

Have been waiting for a long time as most of you do, and thinking maybe by the time successfully get the seat finally, may be very close to 2 already...

8#
發表於 10-1-25 13:41 |只看該作者
排到 but no seats?  then what's the meaning of 排到?  How big is your BB now? and are you waiting for weekday or weekend classes?

原帖由 acpeanuts 於 10-1-22 21:20 發表
我係報海峰園嗰間Victoria, 已經排咗1年2個月, 都仲未有位! 前兩日打電話去問老師, 佢話我已經排到, 不過因為無小朋友退學, 所以未可以比我BB讀住, 仲要繼續等.....

9#
發表於 10-1-25 14:09 |只看該作者
原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-25 13:41 發表
排到 but no seats?  then what's the meaning of 排到?  How big is your BB now? and are you waiting for weekday or weekend classes?

My girls just turned 2 this month.  They started when they were 19 months old.  I waited for 8 months before they accept me so I'm not sure how they prioritize the kids in waiting list.  But I guess they don't kick you out at 2y.o.  Most of their classmates are about the same age.  I was told they purposely group the similar age together.  The other playgroup at their timeslot has younger children.   My kids seem so happy at Victoria.  They always sing songs from school and have lots of art projects to bring home.

10#
發表於 10-1-27 11:58 |只看該作者
Hi Twinsmummy,

waited for 8 months only?  you were so lucky.  You were the shortest waiting period I know so far!  May I know when did you apply for the playgroup and when did you started?  Thanks!

原帖由 twinsmummy 於 10-1-25 14:09 發表

My girls just turned 2 this month.  They started when they were 19 months old.  I waited for 8 months before they accept me so I'm not sure how they prioritize the kids in waiting list.  But I guess ...

11#
發表於 10-1-27 12:17 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

12#
發表於 10-1-27 13:26 |只看該作者
do you know how many kids per class and how many classes at the same time?  I know the waiting list is very long, but if have enough spaces, should still have hope, just to need to be patient....

I have been waiting for 1 year now, and seems there are many parents who have been waiting longer than me...

13#
發表於 10-1-27 22:30 |只看該作者
My B is now almost 16 months old. I submitted the application form since my B was just 1 month old. I apply for both weekday and weekend classes, but the teacher said all the classes are full.

排到 means once any student quits the class and there's vacancy, it will be my B's turn to take over the seat.

原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-25 13:41 發表

14#
發表於 10-1-28 00:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 wootaitai 於 10-1-27 12:17 發表
Most people apply from birth or when they are few months old. then they will call you when you reach the right age.

BTW I have playgroup uniform to let go at low price. only used for a few times - PM ...

oh, playgroup students need to buy uniform??

15#
發表於 10-1-28 09:24 |只看該作者
oh, then dun worry, you will have seat for sure as you are the next one.  I think there must be babies will drop out after interviews.  the worse case, there will be babies drop out after summery holiday as they will go to pre-nursery.  Hence be patient!

At least you 排到 la....they even refused to tell me how many babies in front of me, so my chance is even more slim....

your baby is almost 16 months?  then have you applied for pre-nursery for your baby?

原帖由 acpeanuts 於 10-1-27 22:30 發表
My B is now almost 16 months old. I submitted the application form since my B was just 1 month old. I apply for both weekday and weekend classes, but the teacher said all the classes are full.

排到 m ...

16#
發表於 10-1-28 09:44 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

17#
發表於 10-1-28 15:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-27 11:58 發表
Hi Twinsmummy,

waited for 8 months only?  you were so lucky.  You were the shortest waiting period I know so far!  May I know when did you apply for the playgroup and when did you started?  Thanks!

Hi Moonisland, I applied Jan 09 after my friends reminded me how hard it is to get into PN without PG.  Got the notice from Victoria around early summer and they started Sept 1.  I know I'm very very lucky. Hopefully my luck will continue for the PN interview in March.  

18#
發表於 10-1-28 15:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-27 13:26 發表
do you know how many kids per class and how many classes at the same time?  I know the waiting list is very long, but if have enough spaces, should still have hope, just to need to be patient....

I h ...

For their campus, i think there are 2 classes at the same time and I know there're am and pm classes.  I can't tell how many kids are in the class.  At any one time, there is usually some sick kids.   Probably around 8-10kids I'd say.

19#
發表於 10-1-28 15:51 |只看該作者
原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-28 09:24 發表
oh, then dun worry, you will have seat for sure as you are the next one.  I think there must be babies will drop out after interviews.  the worse case, there will be babies drop out after summery holi ...

Moonisland, pls check your PM

20#
發表於 10-2-1 13:02 |只看該作者
Yes. I applied for the PN for my baby already. I also applied some other kindergartens apart from Victoria as I'm not sure if he can get into Victoria PG before the interview.

If the babies drop out after summer holiday, it won't help too much as I plan to let my B study the PG before he turns to 2.

Yes. They won't tell the number of ppl queuing up for the Harbour Heights campus. But the teachers in Harbour Green will tell.

原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-28 09:24 發表
oh, then dun worry, you will have seat for sure as you are the next one.  I think there must be babies will drop out after interviews.  the worse case, there will be babies drop out after summery holi ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題