用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 大家認為在K1前須要比BB讀nursery(N1)嗎?
發新帖
查看: 494|回覆: 3
go

大家認為在K1前須要比BB讀nursery(N1)嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-8 01:50 |只看該作者

大家認為在K1前須要比BB讀nursery(N1)嗎?

不如大家分享一吓究竟在K1前要唔要比BB讀nursery(N1)?掟係應該等到BB 3 yr old 先入學讀K1呢?

2#
發表於 04-11-8 09:03 |只看該作者

Re: 大家認為在K1前須要比BB讀nursery(N1)嗎?

I'll let my son to study pre-nursery when he's 2yrs old.  As he's the only child at home, he's quite bored even he has many toys and my mother plays with him lot.

I hope he can have a better way to learn from playing, and starts to know what's discipline and social life.  I believe the school can provide an environment and have the skills to teach my son on those.

It's not must to study pre-nursery.  My colleague's first daughter did but her second daughter didn't.  The mother said the big sister was bored at home so she starts school at 2yrs old.  However, when the little sister was born, she can play with the big sister so she didn't start school so early.

I think you can think about your own case and see if you want your kid start school earlier.

3#
發表於 04-11-8 09:34 |只看該作者

Chine,
其實都冇一定話必須嘅,不過我都有俾我個仔返n班,因為我想佢學識自律;分享;合群......,唔想佢係屋企做大少爺,要嘜有嘜.我老爺奶奶好寵佢架,有時話都話唔到咁多,自己又要返工.所以咪要佢返囉.如果我唔洗返工,可能都唔俾佢返住嘅.而且俾佢習慣咗返學,到k1唔會因為掛住喊而浪費學習時間嘛.

4#
發表於 04-11-8 09:41 |只看該作者

我都有俾囡囡讀2歲學前班,我覺得返學可以識多D朋友,學懂同人相處、分享,而且開心D,唔駛成日響屋企無所事事,成日攪攪震!囡囡返o左2個幾月,有明顯進步,尤其語言方面,講多好多野,而且仲乖o左好多添!有禮貌,又守秩序!成日響屋企都話要排隊!(刷牙、沖涼、去洗手間...)早D返學,等佢對學校、老師及同學有個慨念,上K1都會易D適應,而且對考K1都著數D,起碼大膽D,唔會怯場!面試都smark D啦!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題