用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Victoria interview questions?
查看: 20228|回覆: 44
go

Victoria interview questions? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-1-18 17:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any one know what kind of questions will be asked for Victoria pre-nursery interview?  Heard that there will be group interview for the parents too?

Please share if you have any info.  Thx!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-1-21 15:39 |只看該作者
Any mama can share info ah??

3#
發表於 10-1-22 17:19 |只看該作者
My interview will be on May. As the kids still young, i guess most of time will ask parents how to take care with kids. Also, asking the kid recognizing about body parts, friuts and pets...

4#
發表於 10-1-22 18:16 |只看該作者
no questions being ask for pre-nursery !
the interview just hold like a playgroup

singing and story reading in a group and teachers will see your child's performance.

原帖由 Winnie2008 於 10-1-18 17:42 發表
Any one know what kind of questions will be asked for Victoria pre-nursery interview?  Heard that there will be group interview for the parents too?

Please share if you have any info.  Thx!

5#
發表於 10-1-25 00:17 |只看該作者
Wanna share my experience last year...

Actually they have only GROUP interview for PN-applicant coz they don't expect kids below 2-year-old can speak much.

The teacher read story and sing songs with the kids (while parents will stay with them at the back) and the teacher will see the response of the kids.

Then they will ask the kid to match color for the toys and that's it.

I think the interview is quite relaxing and I am quite happy with it.

Currently my girl is studying there and I am happy to see her studying in Victoria coz I think this KG is definitely a happy one.

Only drawback is, it is rather expensive when compared with other KG.

Hope this info helps!

6#
發表於 10-1-25 10:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 esther.cy 於 10-1-25 00:17 發表
Wanna share my experience last year...

Actually they have only GROUP interview for PN-applicant coz they don't expect kids below 2-year-old can speak much.

The teacher read story and sing songs wit ...

Thanks Esther.cy.  Since this year's competition will be very big, any other tips to improve our chance to get our children into the school?  I'm really worried my kids can't get in.

I agree with your comment that the school is quite good.  Despite that the school is thought to be quite commercial, in a way, I feel the kids are happy there.  My girls attend the playgroup there.  They learn a lot - sing songs, dance, read, tried different types of food, etc.  And we get progress reports.  It's also quite clean and tidy.  But I do agree it's quite expensive there.

Good luck to all the mommies applying this year!

7#
發表於 10-1-25 10:29 |只看該作者
twinsmummy, accordingly, kids studying in playgroup will be promoted to PN more easily. So don't worry too much if your kid is now in their playgroup already.

I think teachers just want to see if your kids will response when they read story and sing songs together in the interview. As long as your kid don't cry and listen to their instruction should be no problem.

However, be frank, I have to admitted that Victoria likes to take BIG kid (born early of the year) coz I found most of my girl's classmates borned early of the year, only a few middle of the year (Jul, Aug).

Of course I do understand competition for Y2008 is very keen coz I have another girl borned this year. However, she was borned end of the year and so I really worry about her. If possible, I hope to put her to Victoria, too.

Good luck to us both!!!

8#
發表於 10-1-25 10:42 |只看該作者
原帖由 esther.cy 於 10-1-25 10:29 發表
twinsmummy, accordingly, kids studying in playgroup will be promoted to PN more easily. So don't worry too much if your kid is now in their playgroup already.

I think teachers just want to see if you ...

Thanks Esther.cy for the comments.  I don't think you need to worry too much since you already have a child in Victoria.  

My girls are Big girls (borned Jan08) but that is not a sure thing.  We thought So Jit also preferred Big kids but since the competition is so fierce, they didn't get in.  So I can't assume for Victoria either.  

May I ask which campus your older daughter goes to?  Mine are in Harbour Heights.

9#
發表於 10-1-25 11:43 |只看該作者
朋友的小小意見, 上年是申請君匯港的維多利亞pn. 每個小朋友都有個號碼/名牌貼在背後, 開始時一入到課室個個家長都衝住叫個小朋友同老師請安, 但佢就先叫佢個仔(大b)去洗手, 跟住老師就看看同記低小朋友既名, 最後取錄左. 我識有細b都入到君匯港, 何文田相對競爭大好多.

10#
發表於 10-1-25 14:05 |只看該作者
twinsmummy, my big girl study in Victoria (Lower Kornhill) Campus. I chose that campus coz the school located just walkable distance from my home.

11#
發表於 10-1-25 14:14 |只看該作者
原帖由 esther.cy 於 10-1-25 14:05 發表
twinsmummy, my big girl study in Victoria (Lower Kornhill) Campus. I chose that campus coz the school located just walkable distance from my home.

Very nice.  We need to commute quite a distance.  Their class starts at 8.30am so they need to get up at 7.15am.  Poor babies.  
Nice to meet you Esther.cy.

12#
發表於 10-1-26 21:17 |只看該作者
However, even though I live so closed to the school, I still send her to take school bus coz it is too difficult for me to walk her there during the storm and rainy days. She takes school bus at 8:15am (last station) and arrive school at about 8:30am which I think it is very reasonable.

原帖由 twinsmummy 於 10-1-25 14:14 發表

Very nice.  We need to commute quite a distance.  Their class starts at 8.30am so they need to get up at 7.15am.  Poor babies.  
Nice to meet you Esther.cy

13#
發表於 10-1-26 22:02 |只看該作者
Hi, esther,
My daughter will have interview at lower Kornhill Campus in March.  She is Jan08. So, how do u feel about this campus.  They do not have PTH at PN class, right?  Can  u share more with me.  

原帖由 esther.cy 於 10-1-25 14:05 發表

14#
發表於 10-1-26 22:13 |只看該作者
ask the kid to match color for the toys
我阿仔仲未識認顏色...
請教下,點教佢呢樣野好?

15#
發表於 10-1-27 09:43 |只看該作者
hihi, when will Victoria carry out interview and normally when will the result be released?

16#
發表於 10-1-27 10:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 moonisland 於 10-1-27 09:43 發表
hihi, when will Victoria carry out interview and normally when will the result be released?

Interview on March 13th.  Don't know when results are released.

17#
發表於 10-1-27 11:07 |只看該作者
原帖由 deen 於 10-1-26 22:13 發表
我阿仔仲未識認顏色...
請教下,點教佢呢樣野好?

試下呢個:
http://www.happyfamilynet.com/baby/
好有心既媽咪自製道具, 你選擇顏色powerpoint打印出黎, 一個色一張A4紙, 貼喺佢房一日讀十數次, 每次又問番佢, 喺街見到又同佢講, 好快就識, 個powerpoint已包含大部份常見顏色.

18#
發表於 10-1-28 00:56 |只看該作者
Hi Kaka,

Personally I really like Lower Kornhill Campus coz it is quite big compared to other campuses under Victoria group (of course you cannot compared with KCS, SH which they have outdoor playground). They have got big indoor playground and kids at least can play inside the school even if it is raining.

For the 1st semester of PN, they have no specific PTH teaching them mandarin; however, I know the kids will have some time to spend with the PTH during his / her 2nd semester at the school. But don't worry, even though there is no PTH in these few months since the start of the school, my girl also learned some mandarin coz many PTH teachers welcome and talk to them when they go back to school everyday. Therefore, I think it is really the strength of Victoria kids in which they can master different languages quite well.

Actually if you would like to know more about different campuses of Victoria, you may go there on either 5th or 6th Feb 2010 coz an Activities Day will be held at all the 8 campuses which are OPEN TO PUBLIC. Go and feel the school yourself.

原帖由 Kaka0418 於 10-1-26 22:02 發表
Hi, esther,
My daughter will have interview at lower Kornhill Campus in March.  She is Jan08. So, how do u feel about this campus.  They do not have PTH at PN class, right?  Can  u share more with me. ...

[ 本帖最後由 esther.cy 於 10-1-28 00:59 編輯 ]

19#
發表於 10-1-28 01:02 |只看該作者
Be frank, I didn't teach my girl how to match the color before the interview; but don't worry too much coz the teacher will demonstrate first and ask the kids to follow only.

I was very surprize to see my girl match the color correctly during the interview, even more, she taught other applicants how to match the color right!!! Perhaps that is why she has been accepted.

原帖由 deen 於 10-1-26 22:13 發表
我阿仔仲未識認顏色...
請教下,點教佢呢樣野好?

20#
發表於 10-1-28 13:35 |只看該作者
HI, esther,

Thanks so much for your information. U mean that they have open day on 5 and 6 of Feb?  Let me see if there is any information on their website. We will have interview on 13 March.  Hope we have the luck.
原帖由 esther.cy 於 10-1-28 00:56 發表
Hi Kaka,

Personally I really like Lower Kornhill Campus coz it is quite big compared to other campuses under Victoria group (of course you cannot compared with KCS, SH which they have outdoor playgro ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題