用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 york vs think (Laguna city)
樓主: chung222
go

york vs think (Laguna city) [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-1-18 00:43 |只看該作者
For the selection of PTH / ENg .. I don't know cos I haven't thought of it before. Sorry ...

For the no. of class teacher in LN, I'm not sure if they have new arrangement next year or it's different in different branches. For my son last year (In LC), there was only 1 local class teacher but have 1 NET and  1 PTH teacher teaching PTH n Eng... If they just have 10 students in a class. I guess it's very difficult to have 2 class teachers. Unless the class size is larger.

原帖由 Pertra 於 10-1-16 23:12 發表
twinsstar,

Hello,

I talke to Ms Lee before, they said parent can have choice to select whether if you want to put your kid to  Eng/PTH or Eng / Cantonese class. But, the LN class teacher will also s ...

[ 本帖最後由 twinsstar 於 10-1-18 00:55 編輯 ]

22#
發表於 10-1-18 18:53 |只看該作者
twinsstar, is the whole day class finished at 4.15?  Can I pick up my kid later say 5.30pm after work?
Thanks.

23#
發表於 10-1-18 23:42 |只看該作者
I picked up my son at 4.15 normally. So I'm not sure about the after school arrangement. I just know that there are interest class for parents to enrol after school. You better check with the school about that. However, I've to let my son arrive school earlier at 8.15 to have breakfast as we have to rush to work in the morning. Non-whole day kids can only arrive the school at 845-900.

And for whole day kids, parents can leave their children to school for some school holidays too. But they will just have some adults to supervise the kids w/o arranging special activities for them.

原帖由 ILBC 於 10-1-18 18:53 發表
twinsstar, is the whole day class finished at 4.15?  Can I pick up my kid later say 5.30pm after work?
Thanks.

24#
發表於 10-1-23 22:19 |只看該作者
ILBC,

Hey .. I just found the sch notice abt whole day schedule. Kids can stay after 4.15 but no later than 5.30pm every day.

原帖由 ILBC 於 10-1-18 18:53 發表
Thanks.

25#
發表於 10-6-5 02:16 |只看該作者
twinsstar, thanks for your reply.  I haven't checked this thread for long time.
My daughter will start LN at Think (LC) in Aug.  Just consider to switch to whole-day class as I'll have my second baby very soon.  I believe the Eng project in the afternoon is very good for her language development, but I'm afraid she can't join other ECA.  How about your kid?  Is he only joining the activities in weekends?
Thanks for your reply!

26#
發表於 10-6-5 13:28 |只看該作者
As working parents, we don't have time to bring him to ECA on weekdays. I just let my son join 2 other ECA on Sat (e.g. music / sports / arts but not languages ).

In fact he joined WD only in K1. In N1, he was in pm class only

原帖由 ILBC 於 10-6-5 02:16 發表
twinsstar, thanks for your reply.  I haven't checked this thread for long time.
My daughter will start LN at Think (LC) in Aug.  Just consider to switch to whole-day class as I'll have my second baby  ...

27#
發表於 10-6-5 22:35 |只看該作者
ic.  Thank you!
I'm just struggling to switch to Learning Habitat in Lohas Park when it opens in Oct/Nov.  But as LH doesn't have WD class, I think I'd better stay at Think.  I don't think I can handle 2 babies at a time in most of the day!  I believe both of them are good KGs.

28#
發表於 10-6-6 00:14 |只看該作者
To me, if the child loves school / has adapted it well, then it's better to let him continue (at least for this year)

U know originally I planned to let my son change to those famous KG in Kln Tong area after N1, but at the end i've decided to let him stay (after struggling for a long time though).

comments
原帖由 ILBC 於 10-6-5 22:35 發表
ic.  Thank you!
I'm just struggling to switch to Learning Habitat in Lohas Park when it opens in Oct/Nov.  But as LH doesn't have WD class, I think I'd better stay at Think.  I don't think I can handl ...

29#
發表於 10-6-6 08:01 |只看該作者
"if the child loves school/has adapted it well, then it's better to let him continue"
This is exactly what I think, that's why I chose Think (LC) instead of other KGs near my home.  I chose one which has PN, bilingual teaching and she can study all 4 years!  Think is better than those near my home and it's not far from home.  I believe students at Think are having a happy school life.  BTW, it's primary allocation is good (at least for me!) as I'm not targeting the elite schools.
But still, I'll let her interview some other KGs for K1 see if she can get the offers and have a visit to those famous KGs.  
So will you let your son study WD class till K3?
原帖由 twinsstar 於 6-6-2010 00:14 發表
To me, if the child loves school / has adapted it well, then it's better to let him continue (at least for this year)

U know originally I planned to let my son change to those famous KG in Kln Tong  ...

30#
發表於 10-6-8 13:40 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題