提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 10-4-6 00:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 whitefishball 於 10-1-10 01:34 發表
請問以上三間邊間比較好? 請比D意見 ﹗

謝謝

Hi whitefishball

I think it depends on your expectations :-
1. Kinder U: use flashcard. My friend's kid attended before. She said that her kid could really remember quite a lot of written words after attending Kinder U. But now her kid is at K3 and she can hardly tell if there is a real help on her reading skill. Maybe the kid is more sensitive to written words.
2. TT : TT is not just focus on language training. Its programme is all-rounded for promoting to pre-school - cognitive skill, social skill, music & movement, art and craft. Hence if you wish an all-rounded programme, TT should be a better choice and a good enough choice. If you wish an intensive language training, choose the other two.
3. Le Beaumont : I have personal experience with Le Beaumont. You can imagine the teacher trying their best to speak to kids and encourage the kids to speak up, using toys or games or snacks as educational aids. It's more focus on listening and spoken language development - hence more suitable for young babies. I prefer it over using a set of Disney World of English at home - it is an interactive way of learning. But I can say that Le Beaumont is more for small babies. For pre-schoolers or older kids there are many other choices in the market, offering maybe more structured programmes.

[ 本帖最後由 kfy 於 10-4-6 00:41 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題