搜索
教育王國 討論區 九龍塘學校(小學部) preference for younger sibling
發新帖
查看: 1375|回覆: 3
go

preference for younger sibling [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-21 17:22 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Does KTS give preference to younger siblings with elder at school?  (Off course need to pass the interviews.)   Can any parents with siblings at KTS share.

Girl got offer from KTS for next year and we like the school very much.   My boy will need to go thru the process in 3 yrs.   This yr was tough for my girl as the numbers of applicants were very high, judging this yr's KG applications in 3 yrs time the competitions will be even higher for my boy.

Or, for our girl we should go for a government co-ed in June's lucky draw, which at least will guarantee our boy a good school,  assuming our girl get her first choice.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-22 00:33 |只看該作者
Does KTS give preference to younger siblings with elder at school?  (Off course need to pass the interviews.)   Can any parents with siblings at KTS share.

細佬妹是有分加的。
依各方傳來的消息,我粗略估計:
正取生 = 70%
後備生 = 15% (到 6 月很大機會入到 KTS。)
Reject = 15%

Or, for our girl we should go for a government co-ed in June's lucky draw, which at least will guarantee our boy a good school,  assuming our girl get her first choice.

男女校官津....

如果學費不是考慮因素,入私校啦。
尋找「閃光點」,努力不懈,堅毅不屈,機會總是留給有準備的人。
但是,有準備不一定能找緊機會,因為....
命運就是這樣的敲門。
要找緊機會,就要戰勝自己和戰勝命運。
遇到逆境,堅持,不要放棄。
黑暗是可怕的,極難耐的.....
但是,渡過了黑暗,不就是黎明了嗎 ?!

3#
發表於 09-12-22 01:01 |只看該作者
原帖由 Ben2003 於 09-12-22 00:33 發表

細佬妹是有分加的。
依各方傳來的消息,我粗略估 ...

Thanks.

Our preference is also PS.  Given the numbers and fickleness of the interview process, only guaranteed is government co-ed schools.   Our boy is comparative smarter and more academic inclined then our girl, but anything can happen in interviews.   We are still discussing the course to take.

4#
發表於 09-12-22 01:20 |只看該作者
Anything can happen in any time.

唔使咁保守,私校啦。:
尋找「閃光點」,努力不懈,堅毅不屈,機會總是留給有準備的人。
但是,有準備不一定能找緊機會,因為....
命運就是這樣的敲門。
要找緊機會,就要戰勝自己和戰勝命運。
遇到逆境,堅持,不要放棄。
黑暗是可怕的,極難耐的.....
但是,渡過了黑暗,不就是黎明了嗎 ?!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題