密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 徵保母車 Nanny Bus from HK Island to Ying Wa
查看: 7693|回覆: 43
go

Nanny Bus from HK Island to Ying Wa [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-21 16:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I registered this afternoon and asked if they will have school bus to pick up student in HK island.  The lady said no.
She only told me that this year they got few parents living in HK....I guess few means less than 10.

If we have enough no., just wonder if we can arrange nanny bus...

If not, may need to move the house to Kln side.

[ 本帖最後由 mamay 於 10-1-21 09:02 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-21 22:37 |只看該作者
Hi mamay,

i also went to register this afternoon, did you go at around 115pm? coz when i registered at 125pm, the lady told me the lady before also lives in hk island.

i asked the same question, but she said its all depends on supply and demand, i hope we could have enough ppl to open a route for us...but actually its not easy, it depends on which part we live, if some live in east, some live in west, then it will be difficult.

where do you live? i live in the western part, so western tunnel is very fast. i guess if we share the cost, it wont be too bad..anyway, lets gather more hk-boys together and sort out more alternative ideas...

moving back to kln will be my last resort coz both husband and i work in hk, i would rather go home faster to see the boys after work.....

anyway, let me know your thought....

Cheers,
Hkviv

原帖由 mamay 於 09-12-21 16:08 發表
I registered this afternoon and asked if they will have school bus to pick up student in HK island.  The lady said no.
She only told me that this year they got few parents living in HK....I guess few  ...

3#
發表於 09-12-22 09:19 |只看該作者
Hi HKVIV<

yes, I went there at 1:15 and left at 1:30pm as I
was watching the video in the hall.  Maybe we have seen each other.

Moving to HK is my last resort, too as we both love living in HK island.

I don't think YW will open up the HK route as there are only few students.  I live in Causeway Bay and I am OK to go thru eastern tunnel with you.  Maybe we can see if we can arrange nanny  bus?

By the way, did you apply any schools in HK island?
I do like St. Stephen but my son is on waiting list.

[ 本帖最後由 mamay 於 09-12-22 09:22 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-12-25 00:50 |只看該作者
Hi Mamay,

i dont mind to share the nanny bus with you provide that it can work out the time for both of us using cross harbour tunnel (mid way between us). in fact, my boy has been travelling to kowloon tong (kentville) from k2 and he is used to the time, around 45 mins door to door nanny bus....i am still working on the existing driver whether he will offer the YW service next year and surely will ask info for you too...

i did not apply st stephen and st paul coed. sean, my boy, sean was accepted by paul boy, only got offer from kau yan and st louis, raimondi is on waiting lists...for admission process, we got our 1st choice st peter. we also love kau yan but YW seems tougher so finally we choose YW because of ms lam's mission and vision.....

so, would you consider st stephen once you get the offer? transportation wise, will it take the same time? but environment wise, its a completely different school as i am sure you are aware of it....
school fee concern is one of the reason i did not apply these 2 dream school on hk island as i have 2 boys.....

anyway, we see how many HK parents we will end up having.....

merry christmas to you!

hkviv

原帖由 mamay 於 09-12-22 09:19 發表
Hi HKVIV<

yes, I went there at 1:15 and left at 1:30pm as I
was watching the video in the hall.  Maybe we have seen each other.

Moving to HK is my last resort, too as we both love living in HK isla ...

5#
發表於 09-12-25 22:58 |只看該作者
HKVIV,
Thanks for the information.
for the Nanny bus, do we need to share with other kids?  Besides using the Cross Harbour Tunnel, we may consider the western tunnel as it may be faster and more direct.

I don't know if St. Stephen finally accepts my son.  I love both YW and St Stephen and I think my son can adopt both school.  My son also apply RC but he is on waiting list.  But I like YW more.

I have one more boy, too.  He is 1 year old.
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year

6#
發表於 09-12-28 23:41 |只看該作者
hi mamay and hkviv

i also live in HK side in Quarry Bay, i don't want to move too, so looking for nanny bus service for my boy.  do you have any nanny bus info?

7#
發表於 09-12-29 23:54 |只看該作者
hi zoe mommy,

i am still looking for nanny bus service directly to ying wa, lets us keep searching...

cheers,
hkviv

8#
發表於 10-1-18 08:35 |只看該作者
Hi All,
I just checked with my son kinder's teacher.  They will provide me some nanny bus information.  They know some nanny bus picking up kids from TKO to Happy Valley and they believe those nanny bus can provide service from HK to kowloon side.
I will keep you posted.

9#
發表於 10-1-20 17:44 |只看該作者
Hi All,
The teacher of my son kinder gave me a contact.  I have called him and he can arrange a nanny bus for us if we have around 5 people in HK island.

As read from the post, we have parents lived in Eastern and Western district, the tenative route will be :
Eastern area ----> Causeway Bay ---> Western or Central...

Western tunnel will be used, thus, the fee will be higher.

anyone is interested ?

10#
發表於 10-1-21 01:44 |只看該作者
I'm interested depends on pick-up time and fare.  Can you provide more info?

11#
發表於 10-1-21 09:01 |只看該作者
Pls provide me the location e.g. Tai Koo shing......
When I gather few more moms, I can ask the driver to quote the price.

12#
發表於 10-1-21 22:35 |只看該作者
i live in Kornhill but Tai Koo Shing is also fine with me.  thanks mamay

13#
發表於 10-1-25 23:55 |只看該作者
thanks mamay,

i live in western side which is very close to western tunnel, please count me in....but one thing we do need to take care of is their school activities after school....well, may be lets quote the standard price first...

thanks
hkviv

原帖由 mamay 於 10-1-21 09:01 發表
Pls provide me the location e.g. Tai Koo shing......
When I gather few more moms, I can ask the driver to quote the price.

14#
發表於 10-1-26 22:36 |只看該作者
Hi all,

I live on Robinson Road and would like to join your nanny bus.  If I can't find transportation that's less than 30 minutes door to door, our family will move to Kowloon.  

Mamay, thanks a lot for arranging this.  I hope to hear good news from you soon.

15#
發表於 10-2-2 10:55 |只看該作者
so now we have 4 parents living in HK island.  I will ask the driver to quote me the price but I guess it will not be cheap as we only got 4 people sharing the nanny bus.

However, he said that he can give me another contact if we don't have enough people to justify a nanny bus for ourselves.

[ 本帖最後由 mamay 於 10-2-2 12:16 編輯 ]

16#
發表於 10-2-2 17:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 mamay 於 10-2-2 10:55 發表
so now we have 4 parents living in HK island.  I will ask the driver to quote me the price but I guess it will not be cheap as we only got 4 people sharing the nanny bus.

Thank you Mamay.  There will be an orientation briefing before the next school year starts. Maybe we can recruit more students then. Again, thank you for arranging this.

17#
發表於 10-3-8 15:59 |只看該作者
Hi All,
I am planning to move over to Kln side as the school start on 7:45 am which is quite early.
......any moms will do the same i.e. to move over to Kln side?

18#
發表於 10-3-9 02:24 |只看該作者
Hi, I just read this thread today.  We live in TaiKooShing and hope to join the nanny bus.  Are you still connecting to the nanny bus driver?  

We are at P.2.  We are taking MTR everyday in past 2 years.  In the morning, we start to school 7:00 a.m., and arrive school before 7:55.  Timing is not a concern but it is too much of walking.

If the nanny bus can do pick up around 7:15, it will be good.

Another choice is to share taxi together if we are living nearby.  I know a lot of boys doing taxi share even they are living in Kowloon side instead of nanny bus.  

原帖由 mamay 於 10-2-2 10:55 發表

However, he said that he can ...

19#
發表於 10-3-11 09:45 |只看該作者
I still have the contact of the nanny bus driver.  Let me check with him later this week and get back to you next week.

20#
發表於 10-3-11 22:48 |只看該作者

回覆 4# bbone 的文章

hi bbone,

i am also on robinson road as well, are you planning to move or continue to search nanny bus ??

my boy has been travelling to kln tong everyday with nanny bus, but they will offer service to ying wah...so hope to hear good news from mamay...

cheers,
vivian
‹ 上一主題|下一主題