用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 蘇淅幼稚園家長-大家仔女有什麼學校Offer? ...
發新帖
查看: 2906|回覆: 12
go

蘇淅幼稚園家長-大家仔女有什麼學校Offer? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-10 16:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問各蘇淅幼稚園學生家長,子女除蘇淅小學外,有什麼直資/私校offer?

Thanks!  
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-10 18:45 |只看該作者
會讀蘇浙幼稚園既
應該初初時都係想直上多卦...少有人話想轉出wor
原帖由 NatalieBaby 於 09-12-10 16:53 發表
請問各蘇淅幼稚園學生家長,子女除蘇淅小學外,有什麼直資/私校offer?

Thanks!  

3#
發表於 09-12-11 00:24 |只看該作者
I could share with you the experience from last year.  about 1/2 to 1/3 of the students will go back to KCS.  And some went to St Francis, 嘉諾撒, 陳守仁,真光, 港大, 播道, 德望, 高主教 and of course some have chosen the international school.

Hope this helps.

4#
發表於 09-12-31 15:19 |只看該作者
聽朋友話"蘇淅小學"只係一般, 唔算好好的小學.  是真的嗎?  可否分享意見.

5#
發表於 09-12-31 15:24 |只看該作者
what is the % going into 蘇淅 International primary school?

6#
發表於 09-12-31 17:53 |只看該作者
Not sure about the % of going to int'l schools but my daughter finished K2 in 蘇浙 (both int'l & local sections) and is currently in an int'l primary school. There are many children of different nationalities in 蘇浙. The choices of primary school may vary.

原帖由 monkeydog 於 09-12-31 15:24 發表
what is the % going into 蘇淅 International primary school?

7#
發表於 09-12-31 20:18 |只看該作者
So, does the teaching mode mainly target kids going to Int'l primary shcools instead of local famous schools?

原帖由 琬晴B 於 09-12-31 17:53 發表
Not sure about the % of going to int'l schools but my daughter finished K2 in 蘇浙 (both int'l & local sections) and is currently in an int'l primary school. There are many children of different natio ...

8#
發表於 10-1-2 13:11 |只看該作者
Local stream follows local curriculum with NETs teaching English. Int'l stream follows English National Curriculum. To me, the teaching mode does not target to int'l primary schools nor local famous schools. Many students can handle both Mandarin & English very well.

原帖由 monkeydog 於 09-12-31 20:18 發表
So, does the teaching mode mainly target kids going to Int'l primary shcools instead of local famous schools?

9#
發表於 10-1-4 13:37 |只看該作者
Hi,

Please advise whether it is very difficult to get the success in P1 even though they are the kindergarten studients in KCS.

Thanks

原帖由 琬晴B 於 10-1-2 13:11 發表
Local stream follows local curriculum with NETs teaching English. Int'l stream follows English National Curriculum. To me, the teaching mode does not target to int'l primary schools nor local famous s ...

10#
發表於 10-1-4 17:32 |只看該作者
I'm not sure. I believe many parents who put children in KCS are attracted by the Mandarin environment/good mix of student background.

If you are targeting famous primary schools, there might be other choices that suit you better.

I'm just a mother of ex-KCIS & KCS student. Sorry for hijacking this topic.

原帖由 wunyan 於 10-1-4 13:37 發表
Hi,

Please advise whether it is very difficult to get the success in P1 even though they are the kindergarten studients in KCS.

Thanks

11#
發表於 10-1-5 18:47 |只看該作者
Thanks for your comments.

My danghter is the studient of KCS kindergarten now but heart that not all of studients can success in P1 of KCS. So, I want to know how many % of students can success in KCS.

Thanks

原帖由 琬晴B 於 10-1-4 17:32 發表
I'm not sure. I believe many parents who put children in KCS are attracted by the Mandarin environment/good mix of student background.

If you are targeting famous primary schools, there might be oth ...

12#
發表於 10-1-5 19:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 wunyan 於 10-1-5 18:47 發表
Thanks for your comments.

My danghter is the studient of KCS kindergarten now but heart that not all of studients can success in P1 of KCS. So, I want to know how many % of students can success in KC ...

Can't give you any figure at this moment.  Last year they are all straight in and know that starting from this year they will have interview.  The result has not been released yet.  

As mentioned before, from last year some students had offer from 真光, 陳守仁, 求思, 港大, 華仁, 德望, 高主教, st stephen, international school and some local gov't school.

I understand this from my peer group only and this is not the whole data.

13#
發表於 10-1-6 11:45 |只看該作者
i am not a mother of KCS student.

but one thing i want to share about KCS primary school, everyone knows that it spilts into local and international. at the day i hand-in the K1 application form in the school office, i saw a mother applying to transfer her younger son from international to local (from P4-P5). the staff puzzled , the mother then mentioned, it is very causal, i did the same thing to my elder kid.

i just wonder why she approached like this ? should international student catch up local stream easily? if int'l is not good, why she send the next kid to it. or just simply, easier to admit to int'l primary ??

原帖由 GIPW 於 10-1-5 19:38 發表

Can't give you any figure at this moment.  Last year they are all straight in and know that starting from this year they will have interview.  The result has not been released yet.  

As mentioned b ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題