密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Little Gym vs Kiddy Gym
樓主: bebekinson
go

Little Gym vs Kiddy Gym [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 10-5-12 19:12 |只看該作者
i tried gymbore at tst as they offer free trial class during the weekdays.  I signed up afterwards as my son likes it very much

62#
發表於 10-5-12 22:09 |只看該作者
I tried Little Gym, My Kiddy Gym and Gymboree before and would like to share my experiences to all of you.

I attended the classes in Little Gym for 9 months. At the beginning, the instructors were very good and professional, and my son was no longer afraid of strangers because of the classes there.

However, the intructors left one by one: Mr Regee, Ms Kaycee and Ms May May. I found that the new instructors were far from expectation. Hence I joined My Kiddy Gym. Another reason was I lived in HK side, My Kiddy Gym would be much more convenient to me.

Mr Regee is a very good instructor. Under his leadership, we could see that the classes in My Kiddy Gym were well developed.

We moved to Kowloon since April, so I had to explore another gym again. I knew that My Kddy Gym will open another branch in Kln, but Mr Regee said it will be end of the year, so I tried TST Gymboree. The trial class was taken on weekday and the instructor was ok. Hence I joined the course on weekend.

We started 2 weeks there, but the impression is getting worse and worse. Last week when we arrived, the staff wrote down my son's name, but she spelled wrong for 2 times, which was so unprofessional. After starting the class, the instructor Alan introduced the equipments in the gym room and asked the kids to play. But during his briefing, I was shocked to see that he took out a "cue card" and read what he had to say. My husband immediately lodged a complaint against him as it showed that he didn't prepare for the class at all !!!

I was so upset by the instructors and decided to join My Kiddy Gym again. For the classes in Gymboree, I would finish it during weekdays, at least the instructor will not be Alan !

63#
發表於 10-5-13 00:23 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

64#
發表於 10-5-13 12:50 |只看該作者
I also found that Gymboree in TST is no good. But i joined the package for 12 classes, my hubby asked me to bring my son to there everyweek during weekday and finish that quickly.  That Mr Alan i think is a new join instructor, that's why he cannot manage to leading a class.  BTW, is any BK mummy noticed that so many post stated that TST Gymboree really good but most those mummy is new joined member in BK?? so interesting!
原帖由 acpeanuts 於 10-5-12 22:09 發表
I tried Little Gym, My Kiddy Gym and Gymboree before and would like to share my experiences to all of you.

I attended the classes in Little Gym for 9 months. At the beginning, the instructors were ve ...

65#
發表於 10-5-13 12:56 |只看該作者
i bring my son to gym's playgroup around his 1 year old, which he can manage to walk a bit, when i took a trial class he did not manage to walk and i found very difficult to play with him. i think the earliest around 8-9 months is ok for BB go to gym's playgroup, if you want your child to play play and develope his muscle and social skills, gym class is ok for them. But if you want to train him for listen for instruction i think need to wait until you child is 1 year and seach for another kind of playgroup.  You may bring your child to trial class first, see it is suitable for you or not.
原帖由 cincin_ko 於 10-5-13 00:23 發表
我想請教大家, 我bb 而家5個月, 如果6-7個月去join gym 類的playgroup 會否太早? 佢剛識坐..會唔會好多野都做唔到, 有d side $$???

但係又想佢有正統instructor 教下, 同下其他小朋友玩下...可以玩乜野playgroup r? ...

66#
發表於 10-5-14 18:39 |只看該作者
其實我個仔都有上TST Gymboree Level 6, 但我覺得幾好, 老師幾有愛心, 地方都好乾淨, 我個仔好鍾意moving/gym through role play (有一次做firefigther我個仔好興奮)

原帖由 bebekinson 於 10-5-13 12:50 發表
I also found that Gymboree in TST is no good. But i joined the package for 12 classes, my hubby asked me to bring my son to there everyweek during weekday and finish that quickly.  That Mr Alan i thin ...

67#
發表於 10-5-14 23:11 |只看該作者
I did my trial class in TST Gymboree this afternoon. Same impression - 'instructor' Alan was far too green to manage anything. In fact, I didn't know he is an instructor until reading all previous posts. Originally, I think he is either a helper or a trainee.
Since it is our first time to a baby gym, our feeling about the centre is quite positive, quite spacious and clean - better than the Baby Buddies in Tin Hau, of course, BB is much cheaper. Instructor Diane is quite good too.

Still thinking whether to join or not, since there is a promotion in TST for 15 classes at 12 classes fee in May. I have 2 more trial classes to go before end of this month, will see.

68#
發表於 10-5-15 00:01 |只看該作者
My class was teacher Emily, she's quite patient and I call tell that she loves kids.  Teacher Alan was also in my class last time, but since he's doing the "assistant" role, I didn't quite pay attention... as an assistant (as I presume) he is OK

69#
發表於 10-6-17 10:39 |只看該作者
我呢家好唔鐘意呢家嘅Little Gym, 好差, D人好差,個場好細,我至怕一班落堂,一班上堂,幾廿個大人同細佬向個waiting area 度,又無地方換shoes, 呢家個waiting room 又細,好鬼煩, instructor 又唔係好,好差...我個仔上次就係無地方換shoes撞親個頭,連Ms mandy 都唔見左呀??HK$220一堂,唔值!

醒目開學勳章

70#
發表於 10-6-19 22:58 |只看該作者
I am going to have trial class for My Kiddy Gym in CWB and Gymboree in Central in the coming weekend. How would you ladies compare these 2? I have attended the trial of Gymboree in TST and I share the same view that the instructors were not very professional cos they needed the cue card when introducing the class!!!

71#
發表於 10-6-24 13:20 |只看該作者
Miss Mandy 响Causeway Bay Centre 坐陣

72#
發表於 10-6-24 17:59 |只看該作者
Miss Mandy係唔係黑黑地個個女miss呀....? 係咪已經係Causeway Bay Centre呀 ?

原帖由 SKB 於 10-6-24 13:20 發表
Miss Mandy 响Causeway Bay Centre 坐陣

73#
發表於 10-6-25 17:08 |只看該作者
how old should bb start the gym class?? is 8 months ok??

74#
發表於 10-6-25 23:01 |只看該作者
My elder son start joining the little gym since 7 months till now he is 2.5yrs old.

Sometimes it depends your child . They have some mental ability to show he does or doesnt like the class no matter how old they are ....

You can bring your baby to trail class and see before you actual join.

原帖由 wishwong 於 10-6-25 17:08 發表
how old should bb start the gym class?? is 8 months ok??

75#
發表於 10-7-8 18:29 |只看該作者
Just want to share with all of you, my girl is currenlty joining the gym in Kiddy Gym and Miss May is now working in there with Mr. Reggie.  Both of them love kids very much.  My girl is very happy and enjoyable in there.

One more advantage in Kiddy Gym is that the flexibility.  ie.  If you miss a lesson, you can do it later. Unlike Little Gym that it is not to be fixed to do the supplementary class within the 'joined 3 months'.  This is one of the points I like Kiddy Gym very much.

76#
發表於 10-7-8 18:50 |只看該作者
Does Miss Kacey working at My Kiddy Gym also ???

原帖由 Swan12 於 10-7-8 18:29 發表
Just want to share with all of you, my girl is currenlty joining the gym in Kiddy Gym and Miss May is now working in there with Mr. Reggie.  Both of them love kids very much.  My girl is very happy an ...

77#
發表於 10-7-23 15:28 |只看該作者

Any free trial session in Kiddy Gym?

I wanna my son attend some Gym class too! Please PM me spme information.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題