教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 最最....差既 ST+ST centre!!!
樓主: ikebukuro
go

最最....差既 ST+ST centre!!! [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 09-12-16 15:21 |只看該作者
only OTs know the answer.

原帖由 ikebukuro 於 09-12-16 14:50 發表
How ot (in what way or what activities) to satisfy their sense of "front"? If they are always lack of this sense, do u think if we have ot training once a week  and this will be enough to satisfy thei ...

102#
發表於 09-12-17 15:14 |只看該作者
The OT told me that provision of Sensory Motor activities and playground facilities can help to modulate the sensitivity of the "front" towards the optimum and gradually the kid would become less jumpy.  So taking the kid to playground everyday is encouraged.  Bouncing on fit ball and rotating on office chair at home could also help.  

I guess it is like sth called "sand therapy", which serve to adjust the sensitivity of the kid towards contact and texture, and gradually the kid will not scare touching certain materials/texture.

As we opt for sending my daugther to intensive course before joining Kinder, we prefer a course that includes OT or sensory motor; and did not consider taking 1 to 1 OT.  I meet the 1 to 1 pst at Heep Hong for the first time yesterday and she said my daugther's behaviour was not too bad wor.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題