教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 最最....差既 ST+ST centre!!!
樓主: ikebukuro
go

最最....差既 ST+ST centre!!! [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 09-12-12 11:24 |只看該作者
Dear KwanLui,

Really appreciate your kindness !

You know what, my baby is now 32 months, who started to speak at 24 months. Although i didn't put intensive training to him ($$ issue), I tried my very best to train him at home and hd weekly ST training. I found his steps and improvement was quiet similar to your little boy before. Therefore, your sharing really impress me, that makes me see my coming future... what is my next step... really give me a short-term objective.... Again, a billion thanks !!

原帖由 KwanLui 於 09-12-11 15:25 發表
我多數在場, BECAUSE 我都在旁學習SOME TECH. BUT 亦試過叫我WAIT OUTSIDE BECAUSE 姑娘想跟BABY混熟 AND DELEVOP 親密D, 我都会配合導師安排.

62#
發表於 09-12-12 11:50 |只看該作者
原帖由 Capricorn2521 於 09-12-12 11:24 發表
Dear KwanLui,

Really appreciate your kindness !

You know what, my baby is now 32 months, who started to speak at 24 months. Although i didn't put intensive training to him ($$ issue), I tried my ver ...

其實我baby當時除左响樂天果2個月summer course,其餘都吾算密集式,都係once a week(但都洗成2,000一個月la), 所以對好多familly黎講都真係吾小野.

當時亦好多家人叫我比$去做一個正式的assertment去肯定阿仔咩事, 但當時我知我仔仔係一個marginally case (即係 知道有事, 但又吾係差到話你係"A"仔), 我心諗要我比OVER 8,000甚至10,000要1個"報告", 我既然知道阿仔邊PART WEAK, 我寧願留返D$比佢做TRAINING, 後來見到1個MAMMY既網誌其中以下這篇, 我更加肯定自已做法係岩....

63#
發表於 09-12-12 11:51 |只看該作者
網誌分類:自閉症:治療/訓練/資源 | 網誌日期:2008-02-21 10:35

「發展遲緩」/「自閉症傾向」/「自閉症」有何分別?

這裡所說的,並非專業的界定;我只是作為特殊兒的家長,把我所知道和理解的,跟大家分享。

我在親子網站的特殊教育論壇,常看見一些幼兒到衛生署兒童體能智力測驗中心作評估後,被診斷為「發展遲緩」(Developmental Delay)或「自閉症傾向」(with Autistic features/ suspected Autistic Spectrum Disorder ),甚至是「自閉症」(Autistic Spectrum Disorder/ Autism)。家長對這些結果,往往有不同的反應。

有些家長原本擔心孩子是「自閉症」,結果醫生只是寫了「發展遲緩」,就覺得比較放心;有些父母本來以為寶寶只是語言發展慢些,怎知醫生竟說孩子是「自閉症傾向」,於是就搬一大堆「事實」,來責疑醫生出錯,又害怕這個標籤會影響孩子今後的生活。還有些個案醫生說是「自閉症傾向」,父母一聽見「自閉症」三個字,已經想到孩子「完」了,一輩子會活在自己的世界,而孩子當時還不到兩歲,醫生很可能只是說有些「自閉症」的傾向……。

JJ三歲時,因為我們想盡快知道結果,就帶她去私家醫生作評估。這位醫生以前在衛生署兒童體能智力測驗中心工作,擁有專業的評估資格(不是每位醫生都有資格替兒童作發展評估,必須有專業文憑,或是心理學家/教育心理學家才能做)。我曾很認真地問她如何評定孩子是「發展遲緩」/「自閉症傾向」/「自閉症」?

醫生說她們當然有標準的評估工具和指引,但替幼兒做評估,很多時也需根據經驗。在香港,三歲以前的孩子若有發展上的問題,除非是有很明顯的自閉症徵狀,在多方面有嚴重的遲緩,否則醫生寧可在報告上寫「發展遲緩」或「自閉症傾向」。這是因為孩子在這段時期的發展有很大的差異,有可能在一兩年內,有很大的進展。有孩子兩歲多仍不會說話,但一開始說話,溝通能力改善了,社交能力也提高,結果連自閉症徵狀也消失。不過,也有個案最初以為只是「發展遲緩」,可是越大自閉症徵狀就越多,終於被正式診斷為「自閉症」。

大多數被評為「發展遲緩」/「自閉症傾向」/「自閉症」的孩子上小學前(5-6歲)仍需去兒童體能智力測驗中心做一次全面的評估,要到那時候才會確定孩子是否「自閉症」,如果是的話,什麼程度,智力發展能否上主流小學等。

那麼如果孩子三歲前被評估為「發展遲緩」/「自閉症傾向」/「自閉症」,家長應該如何理解呢?

其實是什麼標籤並不重要,孩子被叫做什麼,都是自己的寶貝。最重要的是家長知道孩子在哪些方面的發展比同齡的差,差多少。通常評估後,醫生會告訴父母孩子在智能發展、語言發展、大肌肉、小肌肉、社交方面慢了多少,這些就是父母需要針對、幫助孩子追趕的方向。

可能有些體智能測驗中心的醫生,會傾向把孩子的問題說得重一些,父母因此不高興。但是,如果家長因為醫生的提醒,因而用了更多的心機,努力幫助孩子克服障礙,結果得益的卻是自己的孩子。

所以,希望家長們千萬不要因為醫生的診斷,而感到絕望;因為孩子一時力有不逮,而感到灰心。孩子的幼年是學習黃金時期,你們越早開始給予他們適當的訓練、治療,他們就越有機會趕上――甚至,還你一個驚奇!

64#
發表於 09-12-12 11:53 |只看該作者
以上文章QUOTE BY 1個有2個問題兒童的MAMMY, 佢都係一個勇敢,積極既MAMMY.

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/mama-tears/article?mid=659

65#
發表於 09-12-12 12:05 |只看該作者
好似我BABY, 如果當日冇比任何TRAINING (I MEAN HAVE TO SPEND $$) 佢, 可能佢今日都可能GET THE SAME RESULT, BUT OF COURSE, IF 你自己都覺得問題吾簡單就要認真盤算一下LA.

我地做PARENTS只能用我地有限既資源做一D對佢地有幫助, $$要用得其所, 要理智, 吾好因為自己比吾到好多或者某些佢地就係自己吾好;歉疚等.

你記住BABY最親密既老師係我地自己吖.

66#
發表於 09-12-12 12:36 |只看該作者
Capricorn2521,

你有冇政府service啦, 爭好遠架 (當時E生叫我排E&S位, 我亦FORECAST 吾到baby既前路, 吾使$照等la) 如果baby後來表現吾得, 要入S位又何防呢 - 有3師会審:D ST, OT, PT STAND BY AND 1對6(AROUND), 讀完1年吾好可以走架MA, 你吾講冇人知佢讀過架, 冇人LABLE到佢, 相反, 如BB情況真係留响S位對佢好, 又有政府比$, 那就要接受, 總之對BB好的就做LA.

我今年九月都同時等到E位, S位, 決定到可入E位, 放棄S位...而家E位又去返之前(私人比$間HEEP HONG) , 但係而E位$60/MONTH -PT,OT,ST加幼兒導師堂1個月有成約10堂, 真係1身鬆哂 .

[ 本帖最後由 KwanLui 於 09-12-12 12:37 編輯 ]

67#
發表於 09-12-12 13:24 |只看該作者
yes... we have been assessed this summer (when he was 27 mths), and now we are waiting for the services of E & S.

At the same time, we were doing training too. He had improvement for the 1st and 2nd months, both on eye contact and interest on people...... however, it seems no improvement this 2 months....

In contrast, he did badly in N1 class at Sep when he firstly started.... but every now and then, the class teacher told me he has improved in behaviours at class. E.g. able to line up, hold other child's hand, sit still for 2 mins., stop lie down on floor, show more interest on others. He also learn to sing, always singing at home, but also learn the bad things from classmates, such as hitting people..... but at least, he can imitate others.

Becos he has no improvement on training lesson, I have talked to my ST (becos I want to know her objective too)... but her answer is my son is too stubborn, doesn't want to follow instruction.. so we may need some time...

I just wondering why they hv different opinions. Later, i think maybe the N1 class hv more flexibility for him. But 1:1 training is more focus on him, and he need to do what hv been told.

So, I started to tell him he needs to obey.... I can't let him be the boss all the time...... Now I can say he is more "soft" when comparing to a month ago..... but still.... I have a lot to do, to maintain his good behaviour and eliminate his bad ones.... a BIG project.... and a lot of challenges ahead....

原帖由 KwanLui 於 09-12-12 12:36 發表
Capricorn2521,

你有冇政府service啦, 爭好遠架 (當時E生叫我排E&S位, 我亦FORECAST 吾到baby既前路, 吾使$照等la) 如果baby後來表現吾得, 要入S位又何防呢 - 有3師会審:D ST, OT, PT STAND BY AND 1對6(AROUND),  ...

68#
發表於 09-12-12 13:27 |只看該作者
Hi KwanLui,

btw, do u hv any ideas if he always looks at the wall/fence to walk forth and back ?

69#
發表於 09-12-12 13:33 |只看該作者
如果我係你, 經濟能力又許可, 唔好返普通n 班, 而返所謂的"私人s位" 雖然無s位咁好, 但點都好過n班, 因為n 班的老師無咁多時間去睇你仔仔, 最後你仔仔係乜都學唔到呀, 咁就浪費時間呀.

原帖由 Capricorn2521 於 09-12-12 13:24 發表
yes... we have been assessed this summer (when he was 27 mths), and now we are waiting for the services of E & S.

At the same time, we were doing training too. He had improvement for the 1st and 2nd ...

70#
發表於 09-12-12 13:36 |只看該作者
你講得對呀.. 有需要入s位真係好好多呀. 我仔仔上年9月就排到e位先啦. 最後就轉入s位, 起初都好唔願意的, 但讀左1年s位, 佢的進步好大呀. 講野都係差一年, 但係其他野都好好呀. 老師都話佢進步很大呀. 而家仲識得同聰聰吵架, 好識得表達自己的需要, 雖然無同年齡咁叻, 但係同自己比都係有進步呀. 講真, s位為小朋友設計一個fit 佢的program, 點都好過係出面的幼稚園dreaming 呀.

原帖由 KwanLui 於 09-12-12 12:36 發表
Capricorn2521,

你有冇政府service啦, 爭好遠架 (當時E生叫我排E&S位, 我亦FORECAST 吾到baby既前路, 吾使$照等la) 如果baby後來表現吾得, 要入S位又何防呢 - 有3師会審:D ST, OT, PT STAND BY AND 1對6(AROUND),  ...

71#
發表於 09-12-13 16:11 |只看該作者
Hi cecilau, thanks for your reply and suggestion.

For me, money is an issue. Another point is my son only attend N1 class 2 hrs every day. I just treat this as playgroup for him to paly with other kids and learn school schedule.... which i think he can adapt quite well so far (this is a play-approach KG, not academic one).

The issue concern me most actually is the ST, I need her advice to train my son every night & during holiday (I can arrived home at 7pm sharp). When she told me my son was quite stubborn last month, I can figure out solution myself on how to make him "soft"... but during the training lesson, my boy didn't listen to the ST most of the time..and finally, I need to speak up, and my boy can finish the tasks... but her explaination is 媽媽在..孩子不聽話.... so I try to wait outside, still.... i can hear she can't handle him quietly.

This is not my first experience on trainers cannot handle my boy. Therefore, I am quite concern about this issue. Anyway, I decided to change ST.

Sometimes, I may think.... the ST need to do so many tasks within 1 hr ... which may not possible for such a 有主見的小朋友,therefore, i can only trust myself to learn the skills and do it at home or whenever possible.

原帖由 cecilau 於 09-12-12 13:33 發表
如果我係你, 經濟能力又許可, 唔好返普通n 班, 而返所謂的"私人s位" 雖然無s位咁好, 但點都好過n班, 因為n 班的老師無咁多時間去睇你仔仔, 最後你仔仔係乜都學唔到呀, 咁就浪費時間呀.

72#
發表於 09-12-13 22:50 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

73#
發表於 09-12-14 09:33 |只看該作者
十分明白你的situation, 因為我仔仔都遇過咁的問題. 我個人覺得一個鐘的st 對2歲幾的小朋友實在太長呀. 我覺得30mins 就夠. 同埋最重要係家長學左點樣教小朋友做, 所以上堂最好你要在場, 咁你先可以學到野, 返屋企可以同佢做訓練呀.

原帖由 Capricorn2521 於 09-12-13 16:11 發表
Hi cecilau, thanks for your reply and suggestion.

For me, money is an issue. Another point is my son only attend N1 class 2 hrs every day. I just treat this as playgroup for him to paly with other ki ...

74#
發表於 09-12-14 10:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 Capricorn2521 於 09-12-12 13:27 發表
Hi KwanLui,

btw, do u hv any ideas if he always looks at the wall/fence to walk forth and back ?

你所描述既有d似自閉症症或者有傾向的"固執性行為", 死板而冇变化的, 甚至堅持1成不变既模式. 當初我仔仔又係鐘意玩車仔, 方式冇变化, 堅持手揸住行, even 有batterary都吾肯放手讓佢自己行, even 見到哥哥用其他方式玩seems funny 都吾会follow, 只跟自己模式(當然情况好壞,因人而異la, 有d child, if you try to change his pattern, he will be crazy crying, but my baby算係easy to handle)

而家佢改善左好多, 識跟哥哥玩法, 雖然仲有小小佢自己既模式, but much better la. 呢個improvement係代表佢can aware 到其他人 同 事物and copy them, 吾係活在自己世界.

75#
發表於 09-12-14 10:44 |只看該作者
係喎.... 我都要同新ST傾吓...其實一個鐘是否太長呢.... 多謝提點 ! :)

U know that, the ST suggested me to hv 1 hr 2-kids social skill training and then 1/2 hr individual training.... totally 1.5 hrs......After that lesson, both my boy and I exhausted. So, I turned back to hv individual training only.

原帖由 cecilau 於 09-12-14 09:33 發表
十分明白你的situation, 因為我仔仔都遇過咁的問題. 我個人覺得一個鐘的st 對2歲幾的小朋友實在太長呀. 我覺得30mins 就夠. 同埋最重要係家長學左點樣教小朋友做, 所以上堂最好你要在場, 咁你先可以學到野, 返屋企可 ...

76#
發表於 09-12-14 11:00 |只看該作者
yes, you're right. So, how did you handle your son when it happened ?

For me, if I just talk to him (ask him to stop), he will stop for 1 second and then do it again right away. If I go to take him away, somtimes he will follow me to go, no crying. But sometimes he will insist his action.

原帖由 KwanLui 於 09-12-14 10:38 發表

你所描述既有d似自閉症症或者有傾向的"固執性行為", 死板而冇变化的, 甚至堅持1成不变既模式. 當初我仔仔又係鐘意玩車仔, 方式冇变化, 堅持手揸住行, even 有batterary都吾肯放手讓佢自己行, even 見到哥哥用其他 ...

77#
發表於 09-12-14 11:02 |只看該作者
我個人覺得1個鐘st 真係太長呀. 如果一次上哂咁多training, 小朋友都幾辛苦的.

原帖由 Capricorn2521 於 09-12-14 10:44 發表
係喎.... 我都要同新ST傾吓...其實一個鐘是否太長呢.... 多謝提點 ! :)

U know that, the ST suggested me to hv 1 hr 2-kids social skill training and then 1/2 hr individual training.... totally 1.5 hrs.... ...

78#
發表於 09-12-14 11:13 |只看該作者
原帖由 Capricorn2521 於 09-12-12 13:24 發表

At the same time, we were doing training too. He had improvement for the 1st and 2nd ...

以我自己既睇法呢, 一般幼稚園導師當然係話小朋友冇問題la只要佢吾係响課堂上表現差到令老師上吾到堂(因為佢地都係学校收入來源...)我仔仔2歲時响樓下既國際kinder讀2歲班-teacher都話佢okok...because he just sits and say nothing...禁樣佢地係吾help到our baby, 美其名只係揾一個讀過書既姐姐帮手湊仔(仲係1:12). So, 我認為係吾好浪費時間la, but if you really have pressure in 經濟, of course, go to this kind of kinder is better than do nothing.

至於ST那個PROBLEM, ST係言語治療師, 呢個係佢地強項, 如果小朋友有其他行為上PROBLEM, 佢地未必係專家可HANDLE LA, 你可以試下揾一D導師行為訓練, 解决佢行為上的問題先, 小朋友吾係先天啞, 就一定識講...好似我仔仔而家, 天光一開眼就講不停:D .....我地話佢講返以前冇講果D....

你亦吾使擔心小朋友吾返正常KINDER有問題吖, MY BABY JUST START - HEEP HONG 幼兒導師, 每2 WEEK 1堂小組 (9人), 我地D MAMMY 坐埋一邊睇, 見佢地玩小小合作性GAME, LIKE HAND TO HAND, ALTHOUGH SOME CHILD ARE SHY, 但都見到佢地努力開展自己社交.

So, 真係要比1 d啱既野佢地, 先可help到佢地, 我地要用我地"有限既的資源$$$", 仲有同時間競賽.

[ 本帖最後由 KwanLui 於 09-12-14 11:19 編輯 ]

79#
發表於 09-12-14 11:16 |只看該作者
hi ikebukuro,

我覺得ok, 雖然未有明顯改變,不過,佢大致上好快適應咗.

因為佢最弱係未有語言,而最初頭兩星期係冇st既, 故此,唔係話有咩野睇到.

但我認為,呢度既模式係比一般既n1適合,因為,真係"mark"得好實. 所以,小朋友係可以有專人"睇住" ,觀察到佢地既進度.

我仔仔上左兩課1-1既幼兒訓練, 佢亦跟到指令.佢亦會俾"功課"在家日日去同佢做. 咁佢對聽指令同做功課開始有服從性, 我覺得對日後既訓練係有幫助.

不過,我覺得時間交通既安排同金錢係重要既考慮, 如果可以既話,你俾三個月至半年佢上,ok既,再轉出黎普通n1 再加個別同家局訓練.

原帖由 ikebukuro 於 09-12-13 22:50 發表
Hi lokmanmama,
I know u just join Joyful intensive course at this mnoth, what's your comments? Does your BB adapt? Any improvement? (even for three weeks) Have u notice your BB any difference?
Thanks  ...

[ 本帖最後由 lokmanmama 於 09-12-14 11:25 編輯 ]

80#
發表於 09-12-14 11:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 Capricorn2521 於 09-12-14 11:00 發表
yes, you're right. So, how did you handle your son when it happened ?

For me, if I just talk to him (ask him to stop), he will stop for 1 second and then do it again right away. If I go to take him  ...

响樂天時姑娘都有教响佢面前用D另外方式LAW, 等佢知道凡事有ANOTHER WAY, BUT CAN GET THE SAME RESULT LAW. 比如姑娘比BABY玩SILDE, 行完STAIR上AND THEN SLIDE, THEN TEACH HIM THAT HE CAN JUMP FROM ANOTHER WAY SO THAT I ALSO CAN REACH THE FLOOR.

佢未必FOLLOW IMMDY, BUT 你停INPUT LAW.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題