搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 KCIS vs DC
發新帖
查看: 1306|回覆: 5
go

KCIS vs DC [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-11-13 20:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any comment for KCIS and Discovery college. My kid already passed Discovery college year one assessment, now is waiting for the place. He is now studying in KCIS year one. I worry about the chinese standard of Discovery college. The mandarin stardard of KCIS is good and can have balance development in chinese and english. But ESF is less in chinese language.l
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-11-16 09:57 |只看該作者
ngwy,

Why do you want to switch your kid to other school?  As my daughter is now in KCIS kindergarten, so I wish to know more.  If you don't want to tell it in public, you can PM me.  

Thanks a lot.

3#
發表於 09-11-17 12:11 |只看該作者
The arrangement of the school bus is so bad. School bus always arrived late. This may be caused by the severe traffic jam in HK Island. The school bus late more than one hour but nobody to inform me what was happened via phone and I tried to call the staff in school. There is nobody to answer the call. When my kid hurt the leg and finger inside school the teacher did'nt tell me something by the blue book.

4#
發表於 09-11-17 15:08 |只看該作者
hi ngwy,

小兒乘媬母車上學,因為尾站關係,所以媬母車通常會遲少少(約5至10分鐘),我覺得可以接受。不過近日氣温驟降,早上非常大風,等車時要找地方避風。

小兒班主任每日皆有檢查手冊(blue book),亦有將學校訊息通知家長。你小朋友在那一班就讀? P1L? P1R? or P1N?  你可以私人訊息回覆。

原帖由 ngwy 於 09-11-17 12:11 發表
The arrangement of the school bus is so bad. School bus always arrived late. This may be caused by the severe traffic jam in HK Island. The school bus late more than one hour but nobody to inform me w ...

[ 本帖最後由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-11-17 15:20 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-11-17 22:33 |只看該作者
School bus arrangement, it's really not the fault of the school. And if it's the official school bus, then your child certainly isn't the only one affected. Has it been ALWAYS like this? Late one hour? That's hard to believe.

As for your child getting hurt, do you mean the teacher DID NOT tell you by the blue book ? Or the teacher ONLY told you through the blue book and you didn't get a phone call or something? Is that why you are not happy?

If a child gets hurt seriously, like a child got bumped in the head today in my daughter's class, but not hurt, she's ok, the teacher still called the parent and the parent came to pick her up directly.

I believe often we are more "concerned" and react more than the school's reaction. If you cool down, and look at it, was it THAT bad that the school didn't call you on your mobile to say your child was hurt? Or perhaps did the teacher even know your child got hurt?

6#
發表於 09-11-18 10:17 |只看該作者
某天,小兒在校內扭傷頸部(因他快速擰轉頭望後面),傷及上肩一塊肌肉 (像"瞓厲頸"),學校職員以冰袋替他減輕痛楚,但他仍覺得很痛大哭,欲致電給我,學校職員遂替他致電給我,我安撫他後與學校職員再對話,由於學校職員認為無危險,所以安排他返回班房,她亦認為家長無須急於到校接他 (因已接近放學)。

我信任學校判斷亦配合學校,所以他當日如常乘校巴回家我才帶他看醫生,最後証實只係拉傷肌肉,2天後他已完全康復 (他如常上學,不須請病假)。

我認為學校處理得很好,唔會因為小朋友大哭就過份緊張,這是學校訓練小朋友學習面對問題。

[ 本帖最後由 Yau_Cheung 於 09-11-18 10:22 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題