樓主: glam
go

Very sad in St. Cat interview [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 09-11-13 15:56 |只看該作者
2007 BB and Parents 加油!!!

62#
發表於 09-11-14 19:58 |只看該作者
My daughter didn't do well too in SC but I didn't blame her at all. I just think that the whole SC interview arrangement is not good as most of the time has been spent on queuing up and waiting.

When we finally got our turn for the group interview (after waiting for no less than 20 mins), my BB had already got bored and didn't have any interest on the "lego blocks". She was just holding up the big window lego and then opened and closed that window and kept staring at the teacher who seemed to be giving marks.

After the group interview, we went to the individual interview room and were asked to wait... for about 5-10 mins.. At that time, my daughter had already got bored to crazy and started to find ways to entertain herself.. like climbing on the tables, standing on the chair, going to see what's hanging on the walls and trying to take those things off, visiting each table/ interview group to see what they were playing, etc..

During the individual interview, she answered some and didn't answer some and didn't hang a smile on her face at all during the whole process. Near to the end of the interview, she even requested to leave... and said "go! go!" haha.. too bad..

My opinion is that there are many many factors affecting the kid's performance (the environment, teachers, interview time, their emotional condition) and the kid's ability only plays part of it. Failing in one or two interviews doesn't really mean anything at all. So parents, don't give up or be upset, do trust your kids and most importantly you are their biggest support.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題