用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any other forum for secondary school?
發新帖
查看: 1116|回覆: 7
go

Any other forum for secondary school? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-31 15:32 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Seems most of the talking here on international primary, any other suggestion for international secondary school forum?
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-10-31 21:01 |只看該作者
I also wanted to know

3#
發表於 09-11-1 14:27 |只看該作者
Why don't you start your own topic of secondary school stuffs? What do you want to know?
It is natural that there are much more concerns with primary kids; and thus more primary discussions.

4#
發表於 09-11-2 17:39 |只看該作者

回覆 3# almom 的文章

I have posted my questions before but no respond so far.  So that's why I ask any other alternatives?

5#
發表於 09-11-2 18:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 KWOKS 於 09-11-2 17:39 發表
I have posted my questions before but no respond so far.  So that's why I ask any other alternatives?

I saw your question in another topic asking for comments of ESF and RC (Secondary) in term of acadamic and discipline. Don't you think your question/request was just too broad? You are basically asking for comments on everything. Can you be more specific?

In general, I would say that academic standard and discipline of RC and all ESF schools are "up to my expectations".

6#
發表於 09-11-2 21:09 |只看該作者

回覆 5# almom 的文章

Thanks. but may I know what is your expectations and pls be more specific?  Are your children studying in both schools?

7#
發表於 09-11-2 23:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 KWOKS 於 09-11-2 21:09 發表
Thanks. but may I know what is your expectations and pls be more specific?  Are your children studying in both schools?

Everyone has his own specifications.
The fact that I am happy with a school, does not mean that everyone would be.
My children are at RC and I have families and friends in a few ESF schools.
I cannot be more specific because a school is a basket of different qualities. It would take me forever to list out qualities of these schools.
May be you should first share what you expect from a school and parents here can comment on whether RC or any ESF schools would suit your needs.

8#
發表於 09-11-3 09:57 |只看該作者
I am inclined to agree with Almon that both RC and ESF should be good enough.  In fact, most of the schools that get mentioned in this forum are good enough.  BTW, shouldn't you let your child take care of his or her own business? (I guess he or she is past the lower primary stage.)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題