發表於 09-11-3 18:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 sinyee11 於 09-11-3 15:30 發表
請問Stafford同YORK有什麼唔同?大家同時報左兩間嗎?

Stafford - 小班教學
York - 多campus, 多 students with bigger size class

42#
發表於 09-11-3 23:12 |只看該作者
原帖由 BB豬MUMMY 於 09-11-3 17:09 發表
yes, i have applied st. johannes also & will get interview on Nov. 14 noon.

don't worry that i think your bb will get the seat at the end because many parents they will hold some seats instead of one ...

I have also received the admission letter from Stafford today!! HURRAY!!  Even though it is PM class, it is one of my top choice as I like their effort in training students on their Eng ability.  If you're not going to give it up, our sons might be classmates.

My son's interview at St Johannes will also be held on 14 Nov but earlier than you.

Your admission in SN is AM?

Have you applied York?  How do you compare them?  My husband said since they're fm the same organisation and our son has been admitted by Stafford, why do we still go to York's interview?  As York's interviewing time crashes with 浸幼.  Any advise?  I personally like York more than 浸幼.  

Is 浸幼 using Chinese as the teaching medium?

43#
發表於 09-11-3 23:32 |只看該作者
Hi hi, my daughter is admitted to AM class.  Nice to meet you all here.  When is your admission date?  Mine is Nov 17.

44#
發表於 09-11-3 23:34 |只看該作者
One more question, when attending the talk on interview day, the school said there would have some international exams for the students.  Are you worried on the harsh study?

45#
發表於 09-11-3 23:58 |只看該作者
hello..nice to meet you... my registration date is also on Nov 17 at 11:15.... we might be able to see each other wow... :D

原帖由 SweetBaby2007 於 09-11-3 23:32 發表
Hi hi, my daughter is admitted to AM class.  Nice to meet you all here.  When is your admission date?  Mine is Nov 17.

46#
發表於 09-11-4 00:53 |只看該作者
Stafford has admitted my bb for N1 class, anyone know if completion of N1 class can directly promote to K1 class?

I've heard from my friend that some kg's need further assessment before their N1 students can promote to K1 class and it's the real case that some students need to leave the school if they have failed the assessment after N1 class!

47#
發表於 09-11-4 09:47 |只看該作者
We have got the acceptance letter also, for AM class, but we still have some interview coming this month.  I have checked with a friend, who's daughter is studying in there, the school fee + the misc. expenses, it will cost around 5000+ per month, seems very expensive though...

Still struggling...

原帖由 lilian926 於 09-11-3 23:58 發表
hello..nice to meet you... my registration date is also on Nov 17 at 11:15.... we might be able to see each other wow... :D

48#
發表於 09-11-4 12:13 |只看該作者
The N1 in stafford is equal to K1 ga...

原帖由 DorLai 於 09-11-4 00:53 發表
Stafford has admitted my bb for N1 class, anyone know if completion of N1 class can directly promote to K1 class?

I've heard from my friend that some kg's need further assessment before their N1 stud ...

49#
發表於 09-11-4 12:14 |只看該作者
I have the same feeling too but it really is a good school... espeically for English training!

原帖由 CurrieCheung 於 09-11-4 09:47 發表
We have got the acceptance letter also, for AM class, but we still have some interview coming this month.  I have checked with a friend, who's daughter is studying in there, the school fee + the misc. ...

50#
發表於 09-11-5 00:20 |只看該作者
Hi, my daughter also go accepted for the pm class...but she also got accepted by Think. Can anyone tell me which one is better? Please help me!

原帖由 lilian926 於 09-11-4 12:14 發表
I have the same feeling too but it really is a good school... espeically for English training!

51#
發表於 09-11-5 11:30 |只看該作者
Um.. I know nothing about Think....

For Stafford, they have NET as the head teacher of each class... English learning should be guaranteed...

Since they have few students in each class, the teacher can take care the students well enough....

I hope this info. can help you to make the decision!  :D

原帖由 toreship 於 09-11-5 00:20 發表
Hi, my daughter also go accepted for the pm class...but she also got accepted by Think. Can anyone tell me which one is better? Please help me!

52#
發表於 09-11-5 13:11 |只看該作者
May I ask if your son is both accepted by York and Stafford, which school will you choose? I remembered the principal said Stafford has Eng. NET as head class teacher and some mom said the class size is smaller. (May I know how small is it?) It seems really good. I also prefer not only the class but the school is also small so its good for the caring of every single child. It seems the quality in Stafford is more promise. As my son is also small baby, I'm afraid the teacher in big school with many students will not pay much attention to him.

However, Stafford's school fee is really much more expensive. York's school fee is much cheaper and it has established for longer time, but no promise the class teacher is NET. I'm afraid not many people know that Stafford link up with York? Some mom said that they have relatives study in Stafford, did you know the result of the primary school placement.

53#
發表於 09-11-5 13:24 |只看該作者
The interview for York will be coming up on this Sat... However, I think I will still choose Stafford even York will accept my son...

Stafford is a small school ... they only accept 50 to 60 students this year... I heard many good comments from this school... many mommies said their teachers are very caring... I really love they have NET as the head class teacher!!!

I used to think that the fees for Stafford is much higher than York... However, my friend just told me that the fees for York is much higher... around HK$5000 each month.... I really doubt that...

Besides, I would like to know the primary 1 result for Stafford too.... too bad that they didn't post it on the web site....

原帖由 mama828 於 09-11-5 13:11 發表
May I ask if your son is both accepted by York and Stafford, which school will you choose? I remembered the principal said Stafford has Eng. NET as head class teacher and some mom said the class size  ...

[ 本帖最後由 lilian926 於 09-11-5 13:25 編輯 ]

54#
發表於 09-11-5 13:40 |只看該作者
HI lilian,

My son is also accepted by Stafford and I'm also thinking if I'll attend the interview for York.

I'm sure that the shool fee in Stafford is more expensive. My husband said that the principal in the talk said the school fee in York and Stafford is the same. However, York X10 mths but Stafford X12 mths so you need to pay 2 mths extra in Stafford. However, Stafford must provide NET as head class teacher but York is not a must. Besides, the school size of Stafford is smaller. That's why I'm thinking. It's because I do prefer small school and has NET. Tough it's name is not as famous as York, I think the quality at Stafford seems better.

55#
發表於 09-11-5 13:44 |只看該作者
原帖由 lilian926 於 09-11-5 13:24 發表
The interview for York will be coming up on this Sat... However, I think I will still choose Stafford even York will accept my son...

Stafford is a small school ... they only accept 50 to 60 student ...

Hi Lilian,

Your son is admitted by Stafford in AM class right?  Mine is PM, nice to meet you.

I have the same feeling as you that I'll choose Stafford than York.  My son's interview at York will be next week.  My husband even dont want to go to take the interview at York since Stafford has already admitted my son.  But I think we will still go.

For the primary school allocation, I dont know about the "lucky draw" result.  However, my niece studied in Stafford around 6 yrs before, he can at least successfully applied some good and famous school by knocking the doors.  His mum also said that the Eng level of Stafford is guaranteed.  Overall academic level is also at least 0.5 yr advanced than other KGs.  That means they might be already studying primary 1's curriculum at K3.  So kids should have a easy and relaxed school life in primary 1.

Hope this helps.

56#
發表於 09-11-5 13:51 |只看該作者
The info is very useful.

Hi Bellabella_ho,

May I know what are the "good and famous school by knocking the doors"?

57#
發表於 09-11-5 13:54 |只看該作者
Hello mama828,

Strongly agree with you and nice to see you here.... so... yours is am class or pm class?

原帖由 mama828 於 09-11-5 13:40 發表
HI lilian,

My son is also accepted by Stafford and I'm also thinking if I'll attend the interview for York.

I'm sure that the shool fee in Stafford is more expensive. My husband said that the princ ...

58#
發表於 09-11-5 13:55 |只看該作者
Bella,

Really thanks so much for your information!  Too bad that yours is pm class... otherwise, we might be able to meet with each other le... Anyway, hope our children will enjoy the school life....

原帖由 bellabella_oh 於 09-11-5 13:44 發表

Hi Lilian,

Your son is admitted by Stafford in AM class right?  Mine is PM, nice to meet you.

I have the same feeling as you that I'll choose Stafford than York.  My son's interview at York will b ...

59#
發表於 09-11-5 13:58 |只看該作者
原帖由 SweetBaby2007 於 09-11-5 13:51 發表
The info is very useful.

Hi Bellabella_ho,

May I know what are the "good and famous school by knocking the doors"?

I just remember that one of the school that admitted my nephew (sorry, not niece, typo) was St Joseph.

60#
發表於 09-11-5 14:04 |只看該作者

回覆 59# bellabella_oh 的文章

Thanks a lot.
My daughter is admitted to AM class.  Anyway, our child will study at same school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題