搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Chan's Creative School
發新帖
查看: 954|回覆: 2
go

Chan's Creative School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-23 16:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Sorry for creating several threads in a row since I don't mean to create fights based on comparison between schools.

There will also be another interview session.  How do you like this school? Is the academic standard comparable to some other private schools like Rhenish?

I'm now applying to Alliance, Rhenish, Chan's Creative, Tsun Tsin and 真道。

My son is not the briliant type, but he is doing quite OK at school.  I dare not try those very top schools.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-26 15:00 |只看該作者
From what the principal said, I really like this school.  It's too bad there aren't many discussions about this school on BK.

From what you've written, you seem to think this is not a "very top" school.  Personally speaking, I don't quite agree.  It's just not a very popular school, compared to the traditional schools and those schools with secondary section.

My daughter has gone for the interview, and we're waiting for the result.  The 2 main reasons for not choosing this school are the tuition and no secondary section.  Otherwise, I think it is a wonderful school.

In a few years' time, I will apply again for my son.  He is even more suitable than his sister to go to CCS.

3#
發表於 09-10-26 18:14 |只看該作者
I also like this school as I think it gives many opportunities for each student to realize their potential. This is very important for the growth of a child.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題