本人正期待2nd in 的機會,想了解吓多d真道。
1. 曾聽說過真道的紀律比較寬鬆的。請問各位對此有什麼意見呢?
2. 課程較一般十二年的深得多。做功課會否很吃力呢?
小兒只是一個普通的孩子,並非資優的。

Thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-16 14:11 |只看該作者
我去 2nd in 既時候, 見到好多真道既學生, 小學到中學都有, 見到既都係乖乖既, 可能比穿校服既仲discpline, 真係唔覺有乜野問題, 如果真係擔心, 放學既時間自己去觀察一下就最實際..

原帖由 KL08 於 09-10-16 13:07 發表
各位真道家長,你們好!
本人正期待2nd in 的機會,想了解吓多d真道。
1. 曾聽說過真道的紀律比較寬鬆的。請問各位對此有什麼意見呢?
2. 課程較一般十二年的深得多。做功課會否很吃力呢?
小兒只是一個普通的孩子,並非資優的。 ...

3#
發表於 09-10-16 16:40 |只看該作者
I don't know why there's an impression that it's not disciplined (I actually wanna find a school with more freedom).  I found that on many aspects they give the students some sort of freedom but it is strictly under certain guidelines and principals.  Like drawing a circle and students are free within the circle.  Like the uniform, they have no uniform but they have dress code, i.e. polo shirt, plain colors and design, pants in beige or deep blue, etc.  Re classes, my girl is quite disciplined.  When she finished a worksheet, she asked me for a folder to hold it.  She said she need to hand it to the teacher with both hands which is more polite as according to the teachers.

4#
發表於 09-10-20 19:59 |只看該作者
I think it's much better that the school gives certain freedom to the students, like they can question during the class......the teachers will listen to the students whenever they have a question, which means they have a heart to listen..............that's very important to me as a parent.

but.........in the taditional school: even the student is not chatting, maybe a thank you to the next seat for a ruler borrowed, but once their mouth moved at the wrong time, they got punishment although they explain to teh teacher, but the teachers will not listen or offer a chance to them, most of time, explain will get them into more troubles................it is really happening & as parent I will really upsad to hear that...........

5#
發表於 09-10-21 13:23 |只看該作者
Agree, thats the main point I choose Logos.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題