教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 找學校
樓主: cmhui
go

找學校 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-4 23:47 |只看該作者

Re: 找學校

cmhui,

I agree with tt2001's opinion.  No any school in the earth fits your criteria.

You have to choose an International School that you will be headache to attract your kid to read basic Chinese books, not to mention 金庸's.

Or you follow the mainstream, to choose a Chinese school that you have to accept that most of the students there can't enjoy reading Harry Porter even in F.7, let alone 8 years old.
:cry:

醒目開學勳章

22#
發表於 04-11-4 23:56 |只看該作者

其實都唔係好明白:

1.Harry Potter  有嘜好睇?
2. 金庸d小說又有嘜好睇?

Harry Potter 我連戲都未睇過, 呢本係咪文學名著呀?

金庸d小說, 我都未睇過, 我覺得紅樓夢仲好睇.

23#
發表於 04-11-5 13:29 |只看該作者

ESF not much homework? Is that real?

Chinese International la! 漢基,不過仲貴!

24#
發表於 04-11-5 16:45 |只看該作者

7, 8 歲小朋友看Harry Potter多的是, 不過係對著本書發夢, 回憶下看過的電影片段.  有嘜好睇?  一D都唔好睇.  看完頭數頁己沒興趣看.  還是Chronicles of Narina 及 Lord of the Rings好.  

Fatty 寫道:
其實都唔係好明白:

1.Harry Potter  有嘜好睇?
2. 金庸d小說又有嘜好睇?

Harry Potter 我連戲都未睇過, 呢本係咪文學名著呀?

金庸d小說, 我都未睇過, 我覺得紅樓夢仲好睇.

25#
發表於 04-11-5 19:21 |只看該作者

>>>>金庸d小說, 我都未睇過, 我覺得紅樓夢仲好睇.

contradiction !

醒目開學勳章

26#
發表於 04-11-5 23:30 |只看該作者

邊一方面有contradiction ?

lamba 寫道:
>>>>金庸d小說, 我都未睇過, 我覺得紅樓夢仲好睇.

contradiction !

27#
發表於 04-11-6 02:56 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

28#
發表於 04-11-6 12:00 |只看該作者

多謝 stccmc:

原本想這一系列問題總有點回應,誰知還是慣常地沒有。終於還是你好心,啋下我。多謝!

你是一看到便回應還是稍稍想過的呢?

"很多人覺得閱讀本身是快樂的泉源。 閱讀不為什麼, 沒有目的, 只為從好文章中找到快樂。 此謂自足價值。"

這部份與我想法一樣,看書衹是個人興趣,最自主的娛樂。但既是個人興趣,沒目的,何苦強加子女身上!

但說沒目的又真不對,大部份父母培養子女閱讀習慣,說穿了不個是希望提高語文能力,從而得到更佳的成績,其目的與做補充練習一樣,不過看來文明點吧!

或者有人會說:看書會令人增進知識,擴闊視野。增進知識,這真要看看你為他們揀些甚麼書,ORT、Ladybird, 黑貓等,增進你甚麼知識,學Judy 說:說來聽聽?

"2. 閱讀有自足價值外, 也有工具價值。 透過閱讀來加強語文能力作為一种工具, 用以學習其他東西和溝通。 我相信人一生中大部份的學習和溝通是和閱讀有關。 "

一般的看書人,不喜讀工具書,只愛小說、風花說月的散文及似憧非懂,又絕不會身體力行的人生哲理系列。

我不同竟閱讀有助溝通,除非你泛指文字表達。

愛看書的人,最喜沉醉在自己或書本的世界。有冇發覺,最孤僻的老姑婆,都是愛看書的人。(一定有回應!) 人際關係的溝通,大部份從生活中學到,不會是書本。

從書本尋找工具價值的,一般不被視作閱讀。

PS:天性八卦,看見你的發表數大幅增長,又甚小出現,看看你的個人資訊,原來專注幼稚園那邊。你辯才了得,又思路清晰,條理分明,多點回來論戰呀!

還有,Billy 是不是男仔名?

amendment:The second part of your response, it seems that I mis-intrepreted, but since there are some feedback, so even I think you still not read, I'll not revise it.

29#
發表於 04-11-6 12:38 |只看該作者

Reading has purposes.

"... 大部份父母培養子女閱讀習慣,說穿了不個是希望提高語文能力,從而得到更佳的成績,其目的與做補充練習一樣,不過看來文明點吧!"

What is the most effective and efficient way to improve a person's language skills apart from reading?  Take English as an example.  Learning grammers gives you a foundation of how a language is communicated.  But it would not tell you that you are writting beautiful English.  If you don't read a lot, how do you know how to describe a thing more in details, which is a crucial point in your future study?  Well, you could, maybe.  But just ended up in writing clumsy English.

Sorry, I am writing it in a rush.  No more time to discuss the others.

30#
發表於 04-11-6 14:33 |只看該作者

Reading is a great habit to have in nowadays information age.

It is an activity that is both fun and enlightening.  It can help us be more knowledgeable and successful.  However, it is an activity that many people don't engage in very much.

Reading gives us knowledge and at the same time improves our writing skill and vocabulary.  A reading habit will increase reading proficiency and one's concentration power as well.

We need to motivate our child to read more books and also we have to give them materials which are suitable to their level so that they can really appreciate what they have read.

Encouraging children to read is the best way but to build reading habit is not easy.  Even if the child does like reading, a parent must inculcate the habit of reading everyday.

很喜歡每日一篇網上閲讀計劃序言 – “豐盛人生從閱讀開始”
Loving, Caring & Sharing “教養孩童,使他走當行的道,就是到老,他也不偏離。” (箴言23:6)

31#
發表於 04-11-6 17:49 |只看該作者

<<"很多人覺得閱讀本身是快樂的泉源。 閱讀不為什麼, 沒有目的, 只為從好文章中找到快樂。 此謂自足價值。"

這部份與我想法一樣,看書衹是個人興趣,最自主的娛樂。但既是個人興趣,沒目的,何苦強加子女身上!>>

Very wrong.  To entertain oneself is the purpose itself!  If not, why you read?  Developing a child's reading habit is not an inforcement, but you can have positive effect on him/her!

32#
發表於 04-11-6 17:57 |只看該作者

做父母既責任其中之一係"介紹好野比個細路",既然覺得係好既,好應該培養佢既興趣,無人係未見/接觸過,就會對樣野發生興趣的,做父母應該比多些機會佢試

33#
發表於 04-11-6 23:45 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

34#
發表於 04-11-7 01:01 |只看該作者

Good saying, Sindy.  If a parent cannont diffrenciate what is suitable for his/her child to read, it can be a dangerous thing.  At least I won't recommend my child to read "The catcher in the rye" before he is mature enough, which is so controversial and has been censored by so many schools around the world.

35#
發表於 04-11-7 01:30 |只看該作者

stccmc,

I respond because I disagree with the point that "children should not be encouraged to read!!!"  Totally ridiculous to me.

I got your idea but sounds contradictory to me.  You said you get happiness from reading (your only purpose.)  Then you said it is one of the main values (=happiness?)  So, what are the other values?  Do those other values not constitute a purpose?

<我不同竟閱讀有助溝通,除非你泛指文字表達。>
One of the values of reading I can think of is to develop reading skills.  As you read more, you are doing skim reading.  That means you are reading the ideas of the book/information, not the words.  We are living in an information age, who would stop and wait for you until you had finished a piece of info?  

<從書本尋找工具價值的,一般不被視作閱讀。>
OK, so don't read any Buffet's, Soros' or Kostolany's books if you wanted to play in the stock market! (Another value - making decision throughout your life.)

<有冇發覺,最孤僻的老姑婆,都是愛看書的人。>
Only those living in the ivory tower would think reading books does not broaden thier world vision.  BTW, I'm married.

36#
發表於 04-11-7 23:16 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

37#
發表於 04-11-8 00:35 |只看該作者

stccmc,

First of all, the conditions set here are not applicable and cannot be compared with the situation in HK.  It has been raised by other members already.  My understandings toward YK's comments are "what are the purposes of reading?", "Why children need guidance in reading/choosing a book?", etc.  I can't see any relationship between the situation set and YK's comments.  

<在我來說閱讀

38#
發表於 04-11-8 07:46 |只看該作者

我的大女兒能做到, 但乃個別能力, 因我其他女兒未能, 但她門乃同一學校的.

另大女有同學中一已看論語及英文版的時間簡史. . 並不代表所有學生的能力也相同.

cis 我亦識得有學生 不看書的, 只愛玩煮飯仔及barbie的,

小朋友開竅時間 人人不同的   
Msma

39#
發表於 04-11-8 12:55 |只看該作者

stccmc:

"我想, YK 的評語不應獨立看, 要和本文開始時定下的條件(8歲睇 Harry Potter, 金庸小說....)一起看才較全面。"

所以說你思路清晰!一向以為你是個媽媽,大錯特錯!

Hui Tung:

你的逐點反駁,雖然有部份不同意,但不辯了。這不是我的原意,我想stccmc的回覆說得很清楚。

我並冇不贊成培養小童閱讀興趣,這點必須指出。

指定讀物的問題,可以說說自己的看法。看書若其一功能為擴闊視野,便應儘量減少限制。我已說過,那本麥田捕手,買後自己先看,其一原因是以前沒看過,名著嘛!看後雖然覺得不適合,但幾時才適合呢?我可不敢說。最後決定讓他自己讀。所以後來解釋到口水都乾。但我的解釋對嗎?更不敢說。

名著之所以為名著,以此書為例,其可爭議之處真不少。不同人會有不同理解。看書若為擴闊思路,限制讀物,會不會限制思路與視野?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題