用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 向RC媽咪請教游泳課問題,關於更衣的!急!help! ...
發新帖
查看: 1092|回覆: 4
go

向RC媽咪請教游泳課問題,關於更衣的!急!help! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-2 11:50 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我呀女將到RC上學,第一天便要上游泳課,請問要替她準備一個幾大的bag,另外要帶沐浴露、洗頭水、拖鞋嗎?
我好鬼擔心我個女搞唔掂,因平時都喺我或姐姐替她洗頭(都喺我衰,冇早啲放手讓她自己嚟)現在巳太遲了,因我怕她会好鬼論盡,唔識開學校嘅花灑,到時成頭泡上堂就慘了,另外呀女又怕淋凍水冲涼,真的好擔心,其實RC的游泳課点安排的,只得一個男PE老師嗎?咁啲小女生在changing room遇到問題時点算!請指教!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-10-2 13:13 |只看該作者
你女女year幾呀? 如果只係year 1 or year 2,不用擔心,學校容許helper/parent嚟幫手,另老師同EA都會幫手,好多媽咪一個搞兩個,非常helpful.但如果你女女係year 3 or above就真係要自己搞掂.

另swimming唔係PE teacher教,係一班按ability分組,由一個swimming coach負責一組,教練有男有女,不過無關係,教練用staff changing room,點都唔會幫小朋友更衣,其實無需要太擔心要帶乜,when is your first swimming lesson?老師應該會俾通告/email給你.

3#
發表於 09-10-2 22:59 |只看該作者
Oh!my god!
My kid in year 4!

4#
發表於 09-10-3 08:19 |只看該作者
Students are not allowed to use shampoo, foam bath,etc. after the swimming lesson.  They can only have a quick rinse in the changing room.

5#
發表於 09-10-3 10:35 |只看該作者
I think children should be allowed to take care of themselves at some point. My child was initially very messy when she went for her first swimming lesson. Soon she was able to develop her own routine. How bad can it be, going to swimming lesson without parent's help? Wet hair? Lost swim wear? My child did lost her underwear in one of her lessons. She learnt a lesson (you can imagine how bad it would be without underwear, she decided NOT to take off her swim wear....) and is now able to manage herself very well. She is looking forward to her first wild tent camping!

I think this is one of the reason why the school has the arrangements that no parents are allowed to help if the children are older.

I just think that children should try to learn to find their owe way of doing things. If you are really too concern, talk to the teacher about it.

Were you at the curriculum night a couple of weeks ago? If not, I suggest that you ask the teacher to introduce you to a few parents in your child's class. You seem to have lots of worries and queries and yet have no one to ask. I believe RC parents here are more than willing to answer your questions. But I think getting to know other parents in your child's class would be best. I think it helps talking to more "experienced" parents in person.

[ 本帖最後由 almom 於 09-10-3 10:45 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題