九龍塘學校interview問咩多? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-3 10:14 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘學校interview問咩多?

You need to prepare your child for several topics in the interview:

a)        Self background for warm up
Name, age, address, family members, family days activities and hobbies

b)        English
Use English to name objects and describe things from the pictures i.e. playground or classroom etc.

c)        Chinese
The teacher will show the candidates some Chinese words to recognize and read out.  Synonym and Antonym will be tested.

d)        Maths
Single or double digits subtraction and addition.  Sometimes will be multiplier.

Do not worry with the above, as most of the children especially Maths are unable to answer correctly but just tested their immediate response and their maximum levels only.

Good luck!

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

22#
發表於 04-11-3 13:07 |只看該作者

gigi2,.

will the school interview parents ?

thank you !

23#
發表於 04-11-3 13:36 |只看該作者

The school will interview the candidates excluding parents.  Parents will be arranged to sit in the Hall for waiting.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

24#
發表於 04-11-3 15:58 |只看該作者

Yes.  You will have almost 45 minutes "free".

25#
發表於 04-11-3 18:32 |只看該作者

How long does the interview take ? 45 mins ?

26#
發表於 04-11-3 20:20 |只看該作者

請問有冇人知道個interview要幾耐?因為同另外一個interview撞時間,我只有一小時,請問有冇人知道?

27#
發表於 04-11-4 09:39 |只看該作者

Last year, my kid queued up for the interview at the scheduled time.  I was sitting at the hall and dreaming for 45 minutes.  Since the classrooms are very close to the hall, I think the interview would at least last for 30 minutes.

My kid's interview also crashed with another primary school.  I gave up another one, since it's not possible to re-schedule it.  They won't allow but just to test whether you really wish to apply for their place.

28#
發表於 04-11-4 11:56 |只看該作者

My cousin will attend the interview this Sat.  Are all the test in English except the question asking the Chinese words?  Thank you.

29#
發表於 04-11-4 12:16 |只看該作者

I remember that they only spoke English when asking questions about English issues.

30#
發表於 04-11-4 12:25 |只看該作者

D. Fish:

I suggest you to call the schools and see if they allow you the change the timing.

In fact, my son's interview time was crashed in the same time last Sat for the SFA and DBSPD.  I've called both schools and they won't allow any change.  Finally, I gave up the DBSPD and my son attended the SFA interview.

31#
發表於 04-11-4 15:00 |只看該作者

aoj 寫道:
D. Fish:

I suggest you to call the schools and see if they allow you the change the timing.

In fact, my son's interview time was crashed in the same time last Sat for the SFA and DBSPD.  I've called both schools and they won't allow any change.  Finally, I gave up the DBSPD and my son attended the SFA interview.

Aoj,
I think I will try to call the school today, thks.

32#
發表於 04-11-4 15:43 |只看該作者

Dear Ms Ireneirene

我的小朋友亦是星期六interview, 可吾提供寶貴的資料予我。感激不盡。

33#
發表於 04-11-6 00:22 |只看該作者

My son's interview time is 9:45am this Sat.  Crashed with TSL (10am Sat).  I called both school but both rejected my reschedule request.  What can I do.  Maybe have to give up KTS.  Anyone succeed in re-scheduling ?

Thanks!

34#
發表於 04-11-6 07:54 |只看該作者

OasisWong 寫道:
My son's interview time is 9:45am this Sat.  Crashed with TSL (10am Sat).  I called both school but both rejected my reschedule request.  What can I do.  Maybe have to give up KTS.  Anyone succeed in re-scheduling ?

Thanks!

give up KTS.  Last year experience was that KTS will have the second round of application after central allocation, as it did not have a waiting list, while TSL held written test for the waiting list after the allocation.

If u still interested in kTS, touchwood, u can apply again in June.

35#
發表於 04-11-6 14:48 |只看該作者

Just returned from the interview of 九龍塘學校.  So many people there and the interview only lasted for at most 10-15 mins.

I wonder how they can access the children potential in such a short period.

36#
發表於 04-11-6 15:03 |只看該作者

AWG,

almost all interviews last not more than 15 minutes !

how they select ? god knows !

37#
發表於 04-11-7 00:27 |只看該作者

Hi EggEggMa,

I have requested a re-scheduling and waiting for their reply.  Hope it's OK and then at least my son can have one more chance.  
Thank you!

38#
發表於 04-11-7 00:28 |只看該作者

Do they have 2nd interview ?  I've never heard of that!

39#
發表於 04-11-7 08:15 |只看該作者

OasisWong 寫道:
Do they have 2nd interview ?  I've never heard of that!

No. I refer to the 2nd round of application (= fill the application form, pay another application fee and have another interview).  Some would give up their seats in the first round.  Then after central allocation, it will have the 2nd round application to fill up the vacany.  (something I recall from their website last year).

40#
發表於 04-11-9 00:13 |只看該作者

Last SAT my son have to go to TSL for interview, so missed KTS interview.  I have sent an email and also a letter by mail today to request for re-scheduling of interview.  Waiting for their reply.  Anyone has also applied for re-scheduling ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題