密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖瑪利學校 Eating snack during the lesson
發新帖
查看: 2217|回覆: 10
go

Eating snack during the lesson

發表於 09-9-30 13:06 |顯示全部帖子
If you were the girl who saw some classmates eating during the lesson when the teacher was writing on the Blackboard, what would you do and response??

發表於 09-10-2 22:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 chfong 於 09-9-30 13:06 發表
If you were the girl who saw some classmates eating during the lesson when the teacher was writing on the Blackboard, what would you do and response??

我囡囡說她會立即告訴老師

發表於 09-10-3 12:45 |顯示全部帖子

=.=

i am a past ST. MARIAN , i and my friends were also eating during lesson, candy, rice, snacks somethin like that, because sometimes we are very sleepy or we have to help the school to do something during lunch time,so no time to eat ,i think if yr daughter report to the teacher will make her classmate hate your daughter very much, is meaningless, everyone got the experience of eating during lesson, no matter u got number one in the class or u ar a good girl in the eyes of the teacher, a candy is very helpful when  u feel very sleepy

發表於 09-10-3 12:46 |顯示全部帖子

=.=

u know it is a girl school, is very complicated

發表於 09-10-4 23:30 |顯示全部帖子
提神唔應該食糖, 應該食香口膠....呵呵....
太可憐了, 若上堂FEEL SLEEPY.............
以前我家輩唔會好緊張我的睡眠時間, 所以無皇管之下, 我睡得很晚, 我會上堂FEEL SLEEPY, 但現在我知道睡眠的重要性, 每天起碼要女兒睡9.5小時, 就是希望她不要FEEL SLEEPY.....
我覺得應該教小孩應先提醒一下同學, 上堂不要吃東西, 若她再做, 才告訴老師會比較好....

原帖由 danamarie1228 於 09-10-3 12:45 發表
i am a past ST. MARIAN , i and my friends were also eating during lesson, candy, rice, snacks somethin like that, because sometimes we are very sleepy or we have to help the school to do something dur ...

發表於 09-10-4 23:33 |顯示全部帖子
學校SET左規矩出來就要跟吧, 不可能你上堂又吃, 她上堂又吃, 那如何集中上課, 像開PARTY!!!! 正如政府SET左法例出來, 我們也要守吧!

原帖由 danamarie1228 於 09-10-3 12:46 發表
u know it is a girl school, is very complicated

發表於 09-10-5 17:40 |顯示全部帖子
u can obey to the school rules but i just want to tell u the reality , girl school is complicated, is easy to be boycott by the others then your whole school life will be in hell, i saw my schoolmates were like that , no friends, eat lunch alone, no one want to be the same group with you when doing project so just want to share my past experience with you all^^ no need to be so angry

發表於 09-10-5 17:42 |顯示全部帖子
It is a Catholic School, learn how to forgive the others, teacher will be more appreciate your behaviour

發表於 09-10-5 21:20 |顯示全部帖子
都唔到我地諗咁多了, 家下d男女校, 中一,二就亂攪男女關係, 仲要上晒報紙, youtube....加上, 出名的好學校都係男校, 女校...我諗點都唔會差既............做人, 就係有一個框框圍著, 如: 仁義道德, 尊師重道.......的觀念, 你試想一下, 若大家都不再守禮儀, 道德....呢個將會係乜世界!?

原帖由 danamarie1228 於 09-10-5 17:40 發表
u can obey to the school rules but i just want to tell u the reality , girl school is complicated, is easy to be boycott by the others then your whole school life will be in hell, i saw my schoolmates ...

發表於 09-10-5 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
正確的事就要做,見到不合理事情便要岀聲。
教小朋對事物對就對、錯就錯,為何要左驚右驚。
教小朋友見到不合理事情不要岀聲,多一事不如小一事。佢會好confuse.
chfong, 我buy你個女.

發表於 09-10-6 08:41 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks.  My daughter told me her classmates eating during the lesson.  She only informed the teacher after the lesson.  I am so suprprised because they are only primary 1 students.  The teachers should announce the rules to the girls that no eating should be allowed in the class.  They should learn what is the rules in the school and will affect them how to handle some issues when they are in the society in the future.

原帖由 安兒媽 於 09-10-5 23:44 發表
正確的事就要做,見到不合理事情便要岀聲。
教小朋對事物對就對、錯就錯,為何要左驚右驚。
教小朋友見到不合理事情不要岀聲,多一事不如小一事。佢會好confuse.
chfong, 我buy你個女. ...