密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 名校的迷思
樓主: hui3328
go

名校的迷思 [複製鏈接]

341#
發表於 09-10-14 11:31 |只看該作者
It's easy to get emotional in the discussion here, but we need to learn to step back a bit and then we will be able to enjoy more and won't go beyond the line.

oops! you trapped us! I thought you were a good daddy too...

p.s. maybe it's time to change your icon pic.

原帖由 jamesbond007 於 09-10-14 11:12 發表

Feeling good chatting with you, it's really someone I would like to respond to because I feel being understood especially to someone with sharp minds.

I have been following some of your posts actua ...

[ 本帖最後由 猴子爸 於 09-10-14 11:34 編輯 ]

342#
發表於 09-10-14 11:42 |只看該作者
you don't need to say sorry to Edea as according to her previous post - she has received past complaints already and she may receive more in the future or other discussion or terrible picture targeting her in the future - it's all because of you are so innocent and insist to use a picture full of controversy.

It's difficult for her to draw a line and ask you to change the photo but now you know that the picture may contain other meaning and will you still think you are so "naive" and "innocent" or it's all the fault of the picture painter?

I was planned to keep my mouth shut until I read your post full of "gulity feeling" to edea and "innocent" explanation.

原帖由 polarbb 於 09-10-14 11:25 發表
我本來唔想再回應,不過見到因為自己個icon攪到 Edea我好唔好意思,其實如果要講到個圖用意同背後的意思,講真,唔應該响到討論,亦都冇咩好討論,因為圖唔係我畫,我用佢係冇任何意思或含意或有咩信息,我唔係畫家,要討論個 ...

343#
發表於 09-10-14 11:56 |只看該作者
I just want to show my feeling..the icon picture of hanging Hello Kitty is also disgusting and certainly not funny at all for me, I said: for me.
I tried to think about why...it is becasue as some members said: Kitty represents a loverly and good character in general, and in many cases, the "friend" of our kids. If someone feels "funny" when looking some good figures to be hanged, it is this attitude behind that makes me feel "心寒" and disgusting. Not necessarily relates to the facts that "because Kitty is just a cartoon figure or it is just a picture..."

344#
發表於 09-10-14 12:06 |只看該作者
polarbb

It is not fair to make extreme speculations on your (or your niece's) motives or personalities or characters based on your use of the Goodbye Kitty image.  And you were right - neither you or your niece drew it.  Your image will come up after a google search using "goodbye kitty" is done.  

However it just seems a little odd that you feel okay about using the image yourself since you mentioned you like (Hello) Kitty:

"我見到個公仔問佢點解這個,佢知我鍾意Kitty,不過佢話佢搵左好耐都搵唔到一個特別D,比佢見到這個佢覺得好小有就整左落去,佢咁講我咁聽,唔會深究,有時做人開心過一日米算 lor,何必執著"

Assuming that you don't know, "Goodbye Kitty" is likely to be created by someone who hates Hello Kitty.  There is a variety of images of Kitty being tortured printed on different clothing items for sale on the internet - not sure if this is a real shopping site.

http://www.printfection.com/ihatehellokitty

In case there are no copyright issues, there are plenty of horrible images for you choose from there!

原帖由 polarbb 於 09-10-14 11:25 發表
我本來唔想再回應,不過見到因為自己個icon攪到 Edea我好唔好意思,其實如果要講到個圖用意同背後的意思,講真,唔應該响到討論,亦都冇咩好討論,因為圖唔係我畫,我用佢係冇任何意思或含意或有咩信息,我唔係畫家,要討論個 ...

[ 本帖最後由 gingerale 於 09-10-14 12:44 編輯 ]

345#
發表於 09-10-14 12:08 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

346#
發表於 09-10-14 12:09 |只看該作者
其實我既 sorry係同Edea講,其他人根本就唔可以代表佢發表任何言論.
這裡好得意,咄咄逼人就係好 Daddy/Mami, 處處忍讓就係錯,要知道這裡係比成年人上黎傾計,唔係叫個小朋友上黎學習,點解可以將個問題拉到去比個icon小朋友睇,跟住個小朋友會點點點?
如果你話我錯?請問我錯在那裡?我係一個好樂天的人,你可以話我白痴,好多野我唔會上心,個icon我從無諗過個背後含意,姪女整,我用,就係咁簡單,我好小過黎這邊,不過因為上年個女考完小學我知道一些資料希望可以幫到其他媽咪,不過冇諗過一個icon就比人講到我好似變態咁,反然有心人做有心野就比人讚係好人.
或者我唔會再過黎這邊咁會對大家都好D,我宜家會logout唔會再出現,亦唔會再追個post,至於你地再點諗我冇辦法阻止.我只想講你地自己問心講句究竟今次事件個問題/錯係邊個?邊個過份?邊個咄咄逼人?
希望大家開開心心過一日.
原帖由 childrenfirst 於 09-10-14 11:42 發表
you don't need to say sorry to Edea as according to her previous post - she has received past complaints already and she may receive more in the future or other discussion or terrible picture targetin ...

[ 本帖最後由 polarbb 於 09-10-14 12:15 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

347#
發表於 09-10-14 12:13 |只看該作者
Support you and Edea
Why need to changing Icon even the picture is not good
Except for the picture is real or 三級
If the daddy/mami not likt it, why cannot identify as the teaching materials?

原帖由 polarbb 於 09-10-14 12:09 發表
其實我既 sorry你同Edea講,其他人根本就唔可以代表佢發表任何言論.
這裡好得意,咄咄逼人就係好 Daddy/Mami, 處處忍讓就係錯,要知道這裡係比成年人上黎傾計,唔係叫個小朋友上黎學習,點解可以將個問題拉到去比個icon小 ...

348#
發表於 09-10-14 12:20 |只看該作者
"I am actually a female." and your name is kitty?

原帖由 jamesbond007 於 14/10/2009 11:19 發表

I think it has nothing to do with gender, it's people's mentality to make the difference. I am actually a female.
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

349#
發表於 09-10-14 12:21 |只看該作者
我亦有同感, 無錯用戶係有自由去選擇自己喜歡o既圖像出文, 只要該圖像無犯法(如過份色情/血腥), 但係如果圖像的確對其他人引起不安或恐懼時, 作為一個 considerate o既父母, 如果係我的話會選擇退一步轉一轉圖, 尤其係該圖對我並無得別意義... 無謂因為小事一樁搞到大家唔能夠正常地討論丫, 退一步海闊天空, right?

原帖由 childrenfirst 於 09-10-14 11:42 發表
you don't need to say sorry to Edea as according to her previous post - she has received past complaints already and she may receive more in the future or other discussion or terrible picture targetin ...

350#
發表於 09-10-14 12:50 |只看該作者
don't think she MUST or need to withdraw the picture as it's not illegal to post it here. In the very beginning, just want to share that there maybe other views towards it. It's not forced her to take down the picture. Only until now, her "saying sorry" to edea and "innocent" explantation made me a bit annoyed. After so many discussion, I assume an adult would know more how other people views but she only kept saying it's other people's problem and she was the victim.

Whether she takes it down or continue to post it up will not bother me at all as she has the right to do it and we can always skip it if we don't want to look at it. Just like if someone is smoking in front of you, we can choose to leave.

Yes, it's a very good material to educate our children.

351#
發表於 09-10-14 12:53 |只看該作者
Just for the record, I'm a REAL man that pleases women, especially in bed.:)
原帖由 wunma 於 09-10-14 12:08 發表
吓??? 妳係female? 咁點解用jamesbond007個名呀? 占士邦係我心目中不單係偵探片中的經典主角, 更是型,英,正既化身, 雖然別人睇到妳個名不會不安, 但妳令我覺得簡直殺了占士邦, 可唔可以換左個名呀?

352#
發表於 09-10-14 12:56 |只看該作者
更是型,英,正既化身?!?!?!!!

原帖由 Gooddaddy 於 14/10/2009 12:53 發表
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

353#
發表於 09-10-14 12:59 |只看該作者
Sure she definitely has the right to keep the image. I just tried to substitute myself in the situation and believe I would choose to give way to avoid the aggravating circumstances.

原帖由 childrenfirst 於 09-10-14 12:50 發表
don't think she MUST or need to withdraw the picture as it's not illegal to post it here. In the very beginning, just want to share that there maybe other views towards it. It's not forced her to take ...

354#
發表於 09-10-14 13:02 |只看該作者
原帖由 Gooddaddy 於 09-10-14 12:53 發表

你生嗰好象都係女噃?

355#
發表於 09-10-14 13:03 |只看該作者
So who else you are pleasing except your wife?

原帖由 Gooddaddy 於 09-10-14 12:53 發表

356#
發表於 09-10-14 13:07 |只看該作者
"Support you and Edea
Except for the picture is real or 三級"
请恕我用下三流的无限引申加稻草人(虽然我自己都不明白是什么)的逻辑思维问问你,如果哪个Icon是吊卡通天使,或摩西,或...甚至jesus,不是real,不是三级,对你来说,都是没问题吗?我不是问我们有没有权叫其他人做他不喜欢做的事,或现在法规容不容许的事。我们可以拿这个案来教育小孩是一件事,但我们对这件事始终需要有立场。
如果你说没问题,我就对你身为基督徒有些。。。
如果你说有问题,那就是你上面的statement并不是全对。
请指教。

原帖由 ziyi 於 09-10-14 12:13 發表
Support you and Edea
Except for the picture is real or 三級
If the daddy/mami not likt it, why cannot identify as the teaching materials?

357#
發表於 09-10-14 13:26 |只看該作者
Yes, agreed.

Just like the case of smoking or saying foul language, of course, people has the right to do it but if you ask my views and opinions - i will say it's no good of doing it. Since I don't have the right to ask that person to stop, what i can do is just walk away. But it doesn't mean smoking is not annoying or disturbing. I also believe that if a responsible smoker, they will not blow the smoke directly to other people's face, right?

My point trying to make is - unless something is very extreme, it's very hard to draw a line. Therefore, mutual respect and be considerate are extremely important, rather than exercising the rights all the time.

原帖由 charwes 於 09-10-14 12:59 發表
Sure she definitely has the right to keep the image. I just tried to substitute myself in the situation and believe I would choose to give way to avoid the aggravating circumstances.

王國長老

358#
發表於 09-10-14 14:12 |只看該作者
討論至此已經完全離題, 版主要說的是polarbb頭像未算違規, 至於是否合適或意識是否不良等問題, 大家也有不同意見, 很難有一致的答案.

為免再爭執, 現把主題關上.

版主
edea
‹ 上一主題|下一主題