有無人申請聖類斯小學?  好次唔多人討論?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-29 15:05 |只看該作者

回覆 1# bobee 的文章

any comments?  Thanks!

3#
發表於 09-9-29 16:11 |只看該作者
I have applied this school.  Seems their Chinese and English level are quite well.    The school use Putonghua to teach Chinese subject in P1 and English to teach Maths.  A friend of mine's son is studying there (P 4) and she has very good comment on this school.  We will attend the interview on 10 Oct, how about yours?

原帖由 bobee 於 09-9-29 15:05 發表
any comments?  Thanks!

4#
發表於 09-9-29 16:29 |只看該作者
I have also applied for this school and will attend the interview in the morning of 10 Oct.  My hubby is an old boy of its secondary school.  He likes the school very much and gained the most treasurable memories during his stay in SLS.  Some of my colleagues have also studied this school and have very very good comments on the school.  I've also seen some

But the popularity of this school seems low (even less popular than Raimondi --- is Raimondi better?).  What's the reason?

5#
發表於 09-9-29 16:41 |只看該作者
We didn't apply Raimondi coz' it's at Wanchai and we live in Kennedy Town.  For SL, from my impression, the students are very 乖 and smart.  There are 2 classmistress for P1 classes and during P1, some parent-volunteers will help the P1 boys to carry their school bags into the classrooms every morning.  I like their basketball playground.

6#
發表於 09-9-29 16:53 |只看該作者
I also observe that SLS boys that are living at the same building as mine are with good manner.  One of my friend who is a teacher in Raimondi Secondary School actually tells me to apply for SLS instead of Raimondi because she says that SLS boys are better (比較乖) than Raimondi in terms of behaviour.

But I've also applied for Raimondi anyway.

有冇人知SLS程度如何?

7#
發表於 09-9-29 17:21 |只看該作者

Hmm different experience here

I know of a friend whose son studied at SLS last yr at P1 and changed to Victoria this yr as according to him the school is not that good, they just "pushed" their students and subcontracted outside tutor co to "help" the students to fill in their homework at school instead of providing the essentail guidance and assistance so the students end up did not learn what he is supposed to learn notwithstanding the fact that he did finish his homework.

8#
發表於 09-9-29 17:24 |只看該作者

回覆 3# aeiou_drm 的文章

Mine is on Oct 10 too.  I didn't apply for Raimondi as I heard the academic requirement is toughest amongst boys' schools.  I like St. Louis a lot but I have no connection at all.  So just trying out our luck.  However, with so little slots, it seems to be very tough to get in I hate the education system driving us parents crazy!

9#
發表於 09-9-29 17:26 |只看該作者

回覆 7# waiwaibaba 的文章

really?  I thought they will help the students after class on the assignments.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題