搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 Helpless P1 Mom
發新帖
查看: 979|回覆: 7
go

Helpless P1 Mom [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-22 23:39 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter is in P1 and she cannot complete writing the homework items in her yellow book almost everyday if the teacher did not check.  And yet, there will be some missing items on the school web everyday, so it is difficult to ensure that she did not miss anything.  

Also, she is not motivated and quite slow in doing her homework.  I am a working mom and can only follow this matter at around 7pm.  So, sometimes when she finishes her homework, it's already 9-10pm.

On one hand, I want to be a responsible mom and make sure she can finish all her homework everyday.  On the other hand, I really want her to learn to be responsible for her own homework.  What should I do?  Can any experienced mom or dad share your experience and give me any suggestions?  Many thanks!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-22 23:46 |只看該作者
Today, she has only written "TB p.  " in her yellow book and I have found around 10 items (including some correction) she needs to finish for tomorrow (holiday).

3#
發表於 09-9-23 08:59 |只看該作者
better talk to the class teacher and seek for help/advice.

4#
發表於 09-9-23 09:16 |只看該作者
你囡囡係邊班?可以向同班的家長詢問當天有什麼功課,先解燃眉之急!
長遠就真係要揾班主任協作/比意見啦!

原帖由 ejcastle 於 09-9-22 23:46 發表
Today, she has only written "TB p.  " in her yellow book and I have found around 10 items (including some correction) she needs to finish for tomorrow (holiday).
我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

5#
發表於 09-9-23 10:12 |只看該作者
Thanks for your responses!  My daughter is in P1C and she had one day Sick Leave on Monday.  Would anybody tell me what were the missing items in the school web on Monday and Tuesday?  Thanks a lot!

My daughter really likes the school, and so does our family.  I really want to help her adapt well in her primary years.

6#
發表於 09-9-23 11:54 |只看該作者
咁不如你直接入 P1C 個 forum 問吓 d 家長啦!

原帖由 ejcastle 於 09-9-23 10:12 發表
Thanks for your responses!  My daughter is in P1C and she had one day Sick Leave on Monday.  Would anybody tell me what were the missing items in the school web on Monday and Tuesday?  Thanks a lot!

我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

7#
發表於 09-9-24 09:19 |只看該作者
You can just check out from EC's website:  http://www.evangel.edu.hk/

They upload the list of homework everyday at around 6pm.  Simply click on "Homework Today" icon.
^_^

8#
發表於 09-9-26 15:11 |只看該作者
Dear ejcastle,

If your daughter loves the school and teachers, I think her sense of responsiblity will be OK.  The possible problem will be divided into:  
  • the motivation
  • the attention span
  • the visual perceptual skill (both visual & auditory)
  • the writing skill  including the fine motor skills
  • the external environment (disturbance in class and stress)

These thing can be found in the developmantal test record from the MCH(mother-child health) records and everyday observation.  

It's better for you to talk to your class misstress or master asap and consult your family doctor simultaneously.

Hope you don't mind and it helps.

bblincoln
‹ 上一主題|下一主題