用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單 ...
樓主: iantsang
go

全新2013-14一條龍幼稚園->小學->中學名單     [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

401#
發表於 10-6-21 12:37 |只看該作者
Hi mcmugada,

I don't have any recommendations in HK island east but you may refer to this link for kindergartens in that area.

http://kgp.proj.hkedcity.net/chi/parser.php?file=chi/district.htm&district_id=4

I guess Victoria and 蘇浙 are popular choices for many parents so you may look at them to start with.

I believe many parents would agree Central and Wanchai would provide more choices for girls.

Ian

原帖由 mcmugada 於 10-6-20 21:01 發表
Any suggestion for K1 of my girl in HK East?

402#
發表於 10-6-21 21:53 |只看該作者
Hi, tks for yr help. Really appreciate yr effort in searching the information.

I agree with u, Victoria is quiet expensive to my family. I still think Wanchai like Lui Kwok Big Fung, and North Point 衛理堂, still need further search. But in my mind, I am concern about language though i think Happy learning is much more important.

原帖由 iantsang 於 10-6-21 12:37 發表
Hi mcmugada,

I don't have any recommendations in HK island east but you may refer to this link for kindergartens in that area.

http://kgp.proj.hkedcity.net/chi/parser.php?file=chi/district.htm&distr ...

醒目開學勳章

403#
發表於 10-6-22 02:20 |只看該作者
衛理堂 did cross my mind but sometimes it is quite hard to make any recommendations to parents since choice of kindergartens are relevant to each family's own mixtures and expectations.

Good luck to you!  However, I am not sure if the two kindergartens you mentioned fits your expectations though.  Better collect more information before you decide.

原帖由 mcmugada 於 10-6-21 21:53 發表
Hi, tks for yr help. Really appreciate yr effort in searching the information.

I agree with u, Victoria is quiet expensive to my family. I still think Wanchai like Lui Kwok Big Fung, and North Point ...

404#
發表於 10-6-22 09:10 |只看該作者

您好!!

本人怎為迷網, 對於幼女所須選定的幼稚園是須跟隨長女的選擇或是改變, 所以請問閣下對於 崇真小學暨幼稚園又有什麼意見可提供呢??

405#
發表於 10-6-22 10:14 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

My daughter are admitted to Victoria (HG) Kindergarten K2 AM class and 香港真光中學幼稚園 (Tai Hang) K2 PM class.  I living in Kowloon but I don't know how to choose.  Would you pls give me some suggestion.

Many thanks

醒目開學勳章

406#
發表於 10-6-22 15:34 |只看該作者
Hi LonglamMama,

I have similar dilemma and my young one will be applying for kindergarten soon too.  Certainly one of the ideal situation is to have them both in the same kindergarten, and both of them seems to prefer this too.  However, there were moments where I thought I may need to try other kindergartens too to fit the different characteristics of the children.  Of course, my viewpoint is totally based on whether the kindergarten fits the children only and not considering the other arrangements like transportation and such.  Please share your concerns so I can further suggest.

I think TT is a nice bargain for a kindergarten but I won't consider it for my young one again.  Their primary school is too expensive so even they can have preferences (still need interview though!) to own kinder students.  I would rather take my chance on other kindergartens.

Ian

原帖由 LonglamMama 於 10-6-22 09:10 發表
本人怎為迷網, 對於幼女所須選定的幼稚園是須跟隨長女的選擇或是改變, 所以請問閣下對於 崇真小學暨幼稚園又有什麼意見可提供呢??

醒目開學勳章

407#
發表於 10-6-22 15:43 |只看該作者
Well, the two are very much in different!  What are you expecting the primary school path?  I guess Victoria is changing more and more to IB path so don't expect it to have thorough transition to traditional primary schools (not impossible though, just tougher).

True Light on the other hand, provides through train to its own primary school (private) and allow lucky draw so you can have good backup.

The only downside of TL would probably be their hairstyle....  just kidding!

Ian

原帖由 LauAngela 於 10-6-22 10:14 發表
Hi Ian,

My daughter are admitted to Victoria (HG) Kindergarten K2 AM class and 香港真光中學幼稚園 (Tai Hang) K2 PM class.  I living in Kowloon but I don't know how to choose.  Would you pls give me  ...

408#
發表於 10-6-22 16:06 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

I'm sad because I really don't know how to choose.
Victoria is are good kindergarten and all the teacher is very nice.  Actually my little girl will not go to international school should I choose 一條龍 True Light more save for lucky draw....  True Light (Tai Hang) is are good primary school?

醒目開學勳章

409#
發表於 10-6-22 16:25 |只看該作者
Hi LauAngela,

If that's the case, TL would probably be a much safer choice and a good one indeed.  The only reason to consider Victoria is their language environment.  But if not considering international schools, then better choose TL.  Their primary school is also good.

Ian

原帖由 LauAngela 於 10-6-22 16:06 發表
Hi Ian,

I'm sad because I really don't know how to choose.
Victoria is are good kindergarten and all the teacher is very nice.  Actually my little girl will not go to international school should I ch ...

410#
發表於 10-6-22 17:27 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

Noted with Thanks

411#
發表於 10-6-25 15:10 |只看該作者
Hi Ian,

我想問下我囝囝係08年9月出世的, 他比較好動, 唔喜歡坐定定學嘢, 想入KLN Tong的KG, 應該報邊幾間好呀? 請幫忙俾下意見, 謝謝!
我的心水: 培正, 民生, 根德園

醒目開學勳章

412#
發表於 10-6-25 16:17 |只看該作者
Hi Csze1,

If you son is active, do you want him to stay active or you want him to sit down more (against his personality)?  Personally I don't want to comment either way is right or wrong since as parents we can have different ways to bring up the children.

If you find one that "fits" his current active style, then I suggest St. Catherine's and Learning Habitat.  If you want him to be more calm, I suggest Kentville and Pui Ching.

Ian

原帖由 Csze1 於 10-6-25 15:10 發表
Hi Ian,

我想問下我囝囝係08年9月出世的, 他比較好動, 唔喜歡坐定定學嘢, 想入KLN Tong的KG, 應該報邊幾間好呀? 請幫忙俾下意見, 謝謝!
我的心水: 培正, 民生, 根德園 ...

413#
發表於 10-6-27 17:05 |只看該作者

回覆 1# iantsang 的文章

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your comment.
I want him to be himself, but also hope he can sit down a bit.

醒目開學勳章

414#
發表於 10-6-27 21:54 |只看該作者
sounds a bit greedy (if he be himself that means he won't sit down calmly)

At the end, parents don't expect kindergartens to handle everything for you.  In my point of view, just hope the kids won't get worse while at kindergarten is already good.  Parents also need to work together with the kindergarten to work out the best.

I guess PC is a good choice.

原帖由 Csze1 於 10-6-27 17:05 發表
Hi Ian,

Thanks for your comment.
I want him to be himself, but also hope he can sit down a bit.

415#
發表於 10-6-30 10:12 |只看該作者

which one you would recommend?

Dear Ian,
Really appreciated the detailed and useful information that you prepared for! My son was born in Oct 2007. Our plan is for him to study in local primary school. What would be your comments to the following kindegardens?
1.Learning Habitat
2.Victoria (HMT branch)
3.HKPS
We lived in Hung Hom and LH is in walking distance. For the other 2, my son has to take school bus.
Many thanks for your help!
Chitba

醒目開學勳章

416#
發表於 10-6-30 11:48 |只看該作者
hi Ian,

I have only 1 son...i just curious about if we only got 15 marks, the only way we go is lucky draw only? if we r unlucky allocated to the primary school not my tea, will it be affect my son's future path?

Actually, we r not looking for a famous school. We just want him to study brand 1-2 school.

醒目開學勳章

417#
發表於 10-6-30 11:50 |只看該作者
HI chitba,

By "local primary school", I assume you mean non-international schools.  But there are still different type of local primary schools like traditional ones, DSS, etc.

Out of the three, I think I prefer HKPS more personally.

Ian

原帖由 chitba 於 10-6-30 10:12 發表
Dear Ian,
Really appreciated the detailed and useful information that you prepared for! My son was born in Oct 2007. Our plan is for him to study in local primary school. What would be your comments t ...

醒目開學勳章

418#
發表於 10-6-30 11:55 |只看該作者
Basically the primary allocation has two stage, the first stage is discretionary and parents can choose 1 school to apply, and based on criteria that use the points system to rank the applicants.  If you are not aiming for the popular choices, then 15 points should not be a big problem to get the one you like.

If no places are allocated in the discretionary stage, then can reach central allocation which mainly are related to the area you live in.  Again, if you don't put the famous and popular ones as first or second choices, I don't see any problems.  However, the common mistake I have seen many parents made are putting too many popular choices in the first few selection and if they are unlucky, then will really drop very far in the order.

Of course, you can also apply private and DSS for backup.

Hope it helps!

Ian

原帖由 venus_mama08 於 10-6-30 11:48 發表
hi Ian,

I have only 1 son...i just curious about if we only got 15 marks, the only way we go is lucky draw only? if we r unlucky allocated to the primary school not my tea, will it be affect my son' ...

419#
發表於 10-7-1 00:11 |只看該作者
Hi, I am a first time parent.  My baby girl was born in March 2009.  What KG would you recommend for Wanchai area ?

醒目開學勳章

420#
發表於 10-7-1 00:37 |只看該作者
I would suggest you to take a look of True Light (Tai Hang), St. Paul's Kindergarten and St. Margaret Mary's.

You can find here list of kindergartens in Wanchai area:
http://kgp.proj.hkedcity.net/chi/district.htm?district_id=3

原帖由 babypolly 於 10-7-1 00:11 發表
Hi, I am a first time parent.  My baby girl was born in March 2009.  What KG would you recommend for Wanchai area ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題