用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St. Margret / 陳守仁 / 優才 /黃錦輝 / 培僑 ...
查看: 5069|回覆: 50
go

St. Margret / 陳守仁 / 優才 /黃錦輝 / 培僑

發表於 09-9-9 00:19 |顯示全部帖子
小女慢熱,自我要求高,面皮薄,記憶力强。老師說她不可選太傳統的學校,活動的較適合她。

請幫忙,以上的學校你會怎排次序呢???

發表於 09-9-9 06:53 |顯示全部帖子
學校收咗你女女才諗次序吧!

原帖由 hcsoma 於 09-9-9 00:19 發表

請幫忙,以上的學校你會怎排次序呢???

發表於 09-9-9 08:58 |顯示全部帖子
如果妳囡囡今年是 k3 的話,可以不考慮黃錦輝了,因為已經截止。

發表於 09-9-9 15:35 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 hcsoma 於 09-9-9 00:19 發表

請幫忙,以上的學校你會怎排次序呢???

呢幾間都係我有考慮的,黃錦輝已經截止左,無嘢好講啦。

培僑:

我原本睇學校校網都覺得唔錯,不過我老公唔鍾意左派學校,所以已被叮走。

St Margaret:

9月27日有簡介會,你有興趣可以去登記,到時自己睇睇。當然,佢有中學又係英文教學,呢D都係我考慮嘅因素,不過我一定要去完簡介會先會決定。

陳守仁:

我原本十分喜歡陳守仁,不過去完簡介會有少少失望。

第一、所有老師及校長講說話都是中英夾集,可能佢地英文好得啦,不過中文就...
第二、簡介會主要講學校對語文同課外活動嘅重視,不過呢個本身就係學校嘅賣點。
第三、全校十幾班,NET只有3個,好似少左D。
第四、有個家長問,如果小朋友面見時緊張,校方會點做;學校話家長應該俾小朋友心理準備,什麼什麼的,俾我嘅感覺係如果小朋友當日表現咁啱唔好,咁你就唔好彩囉。

不過我識得人個女之前喺陳守仁讀,個媽咪都覺得係一間好學校,不過聽講轉左而家個校長就無以前咁好,但係佢話都藉得入嘅。

優才:

我原本睇完學校校網就覺得十分硬銷,特別係張申請表,好似我去見工咁,不過簡介會又唔係咁差。

第一、學校特點係專科專教,而且,老師學歷都較高。
第二、小班教學,我個女間幼稚園本身好小人,所以識應應該會比較好。
第三、好似有10個定11個NET。
第四、相對陳守仁,優才對小朋友面見時緊張,話可以安排另一時段回來。

不過最唔好就係小一至小三要喺旺角校舍上堂。

所以,目前來講,我會選優才,跟住陳守仁。St Margaret要去完簡介會先知。不過,以上都係我個人嘅意見,同埋以識合我個女來計。

另外,我仲會報啟基同蔡繼有。

發表於 09-9-9 17:51 |顯示全部帖子
rachncurtsmom

St Margaret's Co-edu:
已開始1st & 2nd interview, 共收80人 (1/4 收 non-chinese) so chinese students will be accepted about 60 persons 位吾多 有興趣 要快報名.

原帖由 rachncurtsmom 於 09-9-9 15:35 發表

培僑:

St Margaret:

9月27日有簡介會,你有興趣可以去登記,到時自己睇睇。當然,佢有中學又 ...

發表於 09-9-9 20:40 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HKQQbaby 於 09-9-9 17:51 發表
rachncurtsmom

St Margaret's Co-edu:
已開始1st & 2nd interview, 共收80人 (1/4 收 non-chinese) so chinese students will be accepted about 60 persons 位吾多 有興趣 要快報名.

HKQQbaby,

唔該哂,我呢個星期內會報埋架啦﹗

發表於 09-9-9 23:07 |顯示全部帖子
interesting, interesting.
thanks for sharing!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-9-9 23:22 |顯示全部帖子
me and my wife have been to the 1st briefing session on 23rd aug.
we think it's an ok school. they emphasis on the language learning program. we had actually almost an hour of phonics and phonetic lesson....
other than that, as many other dss school does, we had feeling that they are very hard sell too...
but well, if you want to know, we will still apply for our kid....

原帖由 rachncurtsmom 於 9/9/2009 15:35 發表

培僑:

St Margaret:

9月27日有簡介會,你有興趣可以去登記,到時自己睇睇。當然,佢有中學又 ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-11 15:13 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-9-10 11:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-9 23:22 發表
me and my wife have been to the 1st briefing session on 5th.
we think it's an ok school. they emphasis on the language learning program. we had actually almost an hour of phonics and phonetic lesson. ...

Are you referring to St Margaret or TSL?  So, which schools have you applied for for your son?

發表於 09-9-10 12:49 |顯示全部帖子
學校簡介會唔多唔少都一定係硬銷既.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-9 23:22 發表
me and my wife have been to the 1st briefing session on 5th.
we think it's an ok school. they emphasis on the language learning program. we had actually almost an hour of phonics and phonetic lesson. ...

發表於 09-9-10 18:07 |顯示全部帖子
TSL only open day, talked to the teachers, pupils and met some pupils' parents. much more comfortable feel.
smc only briefing session, we missed the open day... so after the briefing session we only able to talk with 1 or 2 teachers but no pupils' parents, only parents who want to apply the school were there.
after a long discussion with my wife, we actually only select very few schools for our son.
as my wife doesn't read chinese, we only take EMI schools for application .
:funny:

原帖由 rachncurtsmom 於 10/9/2009 11:30 發表

Are you referring to St Margaret or TSL?  So, which schools have you applied for for your son?
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-9-11 01:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-10 18:07 發表
TSL only open day, talked to the teachers, pupils and met some pupils' parents. much more comfortable feel.
smc only briefing session, we missed the open day... so after the briefing session we only  ...

A lot of parents apply for EMI schools because they want their kids to have better English.  I want my children's English to be good too.  When my daughter was still a baby, I started talking to her in English as soon as she's comfortable with it.  

Now my daughter is 5 and her preferred dialect is English.  But I want her to learn Chinese as well because it's very difficult to learn.  So I'm somewhat debating whether I should choose EMI or CMI school in the end.  

If your wife doesn't read Chinese, do you still want your son to learn Chinese?

發表於 09-9-11 10:04 |顯示全部帖子
my wife wants to follow my son's education so all the school notices and flyers in english is a must for her. other than EMI school, i'm still looking if there is other school doing that...
of cause, my son needs to learn chinese, as this is one of his mother tongue (father tongue actually... , his mother tongue is french).
however, we are both quite relax with the languages. we don't need them to be excellent, they are already comfortable with 3 is good enough.
the EMI choice is somehow because i'm lazy to translate all the notices, year report, lesson... as i'm doing now for another 6 years...   

原帖由 rachncurtsmom 於 11/9/2009 01:52 發表

A lot of parents apply for EMI schools because they want their kids to have better English.  I want my children's English to be good too.  When my daughter was still a baby, I started talking to her ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-11 10:19 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-9-11 15:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-11 10:04 發表
my wife wants to follow my son's education so all the school notices and flyers in english is a must for her. other than EMI school, i'm still looking if there is other school doing that...
of cause, ...

Thank you for sharing.  I just want to know someone else's point of view.  And I'm still struggling.

發表於 09-9-11 15:31 |顯示全部帖子
i have learnt a lot via this forum and am happy to share the info with others as well.

原帖由 rachncurtsmom 於 11/9/2009 15:03 發表

Thank you for sharing.  I just want to know someone else's point of view.  And I'm still struggling.
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-9-11 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
have you been to any school open day?!
i do think that the school open day is a much better way to know more about the school than the briefing session!
i would rather prefer to meet the pupils and teachers in the school and able to talk with the parents actually, rather than listening the selling points of the school or the best way to pass the interview...

原帖由 rachncurtsmom 於 11/9/2009 01:52 發表

A lot of parents apply for EMI schools because they want their kids to have better English.  I want my children's English to be good too.  When my daughter was still a baby, I started talking to her ...
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-9-11 15:46 |顯示全部帖子
just for references:

All notices in SMC are written in both Chinese and English.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-10 18:07 發表
smc only briefing session, we missed the open day... so after the briefing session we only  ...

發表於 09-9-11 16:48 |顯示全部帖子
the flyer for 29th aug briefing session flyer was only in chinese....
however, i believe it's a rare case.
thanks g-ma for your info!

原帖由 G-Ma 於 11/9/2009 15:46 發表
just for references:

All notices in SMC are written in both Chinese and English.

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-11 16:49 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-9-11 23:37 |顯示全部帖子
Oops! really?!   They have 2 briefing sessions, one is in Chinese and one is in English.  Which one you've attended?

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-11 16:48 發表
the flyer for 29th aug briefing session flyer was only in chinese....
however, i believe it's a rare case.
thanks g-ma for your info!

[ 本帖最後由 G-Ma 於 09-9-11 23:39 編輯 ]

發表於 09-9-12 09:53 |顯示全部帖子
the morning session, english one. and we have had one hour of phonic and phonetic lesson during the first hour. :
funny that i discovered that the flyer of the briefing seesion on 27 sept is only in english.

原帖由 G-Ma 於 11/9/2009 23:37 發表
Oops! really?!   They have 2 briefing sessions, one is in Chinese and one is in English.  Which one you've attended?

-Steve Jobs-