教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Australian International School
發新帖
查看: 2165|回覆: 5
go

Australian International School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-8 16:54 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear parents

my cousin wants to apply Australian International School for her son.  Can any parents have some comments of this school. Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-12 08:19 |只看該作者
What do you want to know?
原帖由 狄麗絲 於 09-9-8 16:54 發表
Dear parents

my cousin wants to apply Australian International School for her son.  Can any parents have some comments of this school. Thanks.

3#
發表於 09-9-14 10:59 |只看該作者
Dear Happy mum

想知佢地教學模式,環境,讀書的氣氛。有無考試?讀得開心嗎?  師資如何? 學生通常是否入升讀澳洲的大學after G.12?  my cousin's son is 澳洲公民but study in hk traditional school, G.7入讀機會大嗎? Many thanks.

4#
發表於 09-9-14 20:51 |只看該作者
The school uses the NSW curriculum. However, Y12 students now have a choice if they want to sit for the hight school certificate or IB exam.

The school also compares their result with the NSW states result so everyone knows where we stand in standard wise.

I would say most of the students would be continuing their university in Australia due to the school unique curriculum. School year begins at either January or February.

The school also gives priority to Australian and New Zealand passport holder. This is a definate advantage. However, I believe that there is a waiting list on most of the year. Please check with the school to confirm.

Hope this can help.
原帖由 狄麗絲 於 09-9-14 10:59 發表
Dear Happy mum

想知佢地教學模式,環境,讀書的氣氛。有無考試?讀得開心嗎?  師資如何? 學生通常是否入升讀澳洲的大學after G.12?  my cousin's son is 澳洲公民but study in hk traditional school, G.7入讀機會大嗎? ...

5#
發表於 09-9-14 21:18 |只看該作者
Many thanks Happy mum.

Just want to know how about their school life? Happy? without pressure? how about the ratio for Aussie and local students? Will that be easy to adapt in local school. Sorry to raise up lots of question. Just want to have more info.

6#
發表於 09-9-21 14:41 |只看該作者
Any parents can share their comments?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題