1#
發表於 09-9-4 15:12 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0
簽名被屏蔽

2#
發表於 09-9-4 16:20 |只看該作者
8:30 from next week ...
you only need to prepare snack for one day every week, which they call it PICNIC DAY...the teacher should have stated in the communication book which day in a week is the picnic day, you check check la :)

3#
發表於 09-9-4 16:50 |只看該作者
myjasmine,
so you mean kids do not need to bring snacks to school every day, except for picnic day?
I thought i have to prepare it for him every day. :)

4#
發表於 09-9-4 19:28 |只看該作者
We also need to prepare the snack for them next week.

5#
發表於 09-9-4 20:21 |只看該作者
yes, you still need to prepare food for next week and just one day a week after that...

原帖由 XOGOGO 於 09-9-4 16:50 發表
myjasmine,
so you mean kids do not need to bring snacks to school every day, except for picnic day?
I thought i have to prepare it for him every day. :)

6#
發表於 09-9-5 00:22 |只看該作者
yes, it is correct

7#
發表於 09-9-5 13:05 |只看該作者
thx all.

8#
發表於 09-9-5 14:53 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

9#
發表於 09-9-5 19:46 |只看該作者
yes, esf will provide snack...
My daughter is in K2 Kookaburra, which class is your kid in? i still have not applied ESF primary , will do it later,,,

10#
發表於 09-9-5 23:21 |只看該作者
dear all,

how do u feel the WKS campus?
is the teacher there nice?
is the kids happy?
i would like to send my kid there, so would like to have more info. any commont will be welcome.

thx

11#
發表於 09-9-9 16:06 |只看該作者
Hi all WKS ESF parents,
what do you think about not changing the indoor shoes when kids go indoor? Cuz' i saw kids are stepping the toys and everything w/ their black shoes and kids keep rubbing their eyes and faces w/ their dirty hands.

The school said they changed their policey about it just before the school started. Personally I prefer they have their indoor shoes. What do you think?

12#
發表於 09-9-10 02:03 |只看該作者
The campus is nice as it is brand new.  Toys and other resources are more than sufficient.

Teachers there seems ok but you know, it takes time to see.

Kids are happy there as ESF's principle is "Learn through Play", so they actually play play and play in school, there is no reason why they are unhappy , hehe...

One drawback is that they are still new, so there may be teething problem.  Many adjustment and improvement still need to be made.  Hope everything will be on track soon.

One more point to note is the school bus service is not satisfactory and the bus company who serves ESF seems not too care about you.  Also, about safety, some school buses cannot reach the entrance of the school and can only stop by the side of the road which big buses and trucks are running beside you.  Seems that no improvement can be made in the meantime.  Parents are worried.

原帖由 minima726 於 09-9-5 23:21 發表
dear all,

how do u feel the WKS campus?
is the teacher there nice?
is the kids happy?
i would like to send my kid there, so would like to have more info. any commont will be welcome.

thx

13#
發表於 09-9-10 02:10 |只看該作者
I personnally do not welcome their cancellation of the policy.  I totally agree with your concern and kids at this age cannot protect themselves and will keep touching their eyes, nose and mouth etc. from time to time.  As far as i know, ESF Tsing Yi also cancelled this policy, dunno if other ESf kinder has also cancelled this policy.  

But i totally do not see why they need to cancel it.  They said it will save much time waiting for the kids to change shoes.  I do not agree though.  I think hygene is the most important especially in this period of time when swine flu si popular.   

原帖由 XOGOGO 於 09-9-9 16:06 發表
Hi all WKS ESF parents,
what do you think about not changing the indoor shoes when kids go indoor? Cuz' i saw kids are stepping the toys and everything w/ their black shoes and kids keep rubbing their ...

14#
發表於 09-9-10 10:31 |只看該作者
myjasmine,
I thought they have the indoor shoes in TY but not in WKS. I think hygiene is much more important than saving time.
Do you think we can ask the school to reconsider about the indoor shoes again?
I am so worried as my kid is only 2 years and 9 months. He knows how to wash hands but he keeps touching his face and nose and mouth when he is in circle time.

15#
發表於 09-9-10 10:51 |只看該作者
thx myjasmine
I was there for a visit this tue, i saw all kids were playing very happily and enjouable.
however, the location is 2 far away, and am a bit worry about the school bus service as u said.

16#
發表於 09-9-10 13:05 |只看該作者

回覆 1# minima726 的文章

Hello! how are you? My twin daughters , one is study in Kookaburra and one is in Peacock, they feel very happy in this school

17#
發表於 09-9-10 14:21 |只看該作者
Hi Sidney,

My daughter also likes the school so much.  She has so much fun there.  May i know the name of your daughter in Kookaburra?  Are your daughters in K2?

18#
發表於 09-9-10 14:25 |只看該作者
Xogogo,

Yes i think i may write them an email later to explain to them our concern.  Lets write together to let them know our concern.

My friend whose daughter is now in Tsing Yi said they also do not need any indoor shoes starting from this school year.

19#
發表於 09-9-12 23:46 |只看該作者
Hello, sidney,
your daugthers are in AM session, right?
Mine is in Peacock too.  
May I have you names of your daughters?
Mine is Queenie.  Nice to meet you

原帖由 sidney 於 09-9-10 13:05 發表
Hello! how are you? My twin daughters , one is study in Kookaburra and one is in Peacock, they feel very happy in this school

20#
發表於 09-9-13 12:09 |只看該作者
Hi all~ My girl is study in wks too!
Any one will apply Year1 this year?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題