教育王國 討論區 聖保羅男女中學附屬小學 09/10小一家長請進
發新帖
查看: 18014|回覆: 18
go

09/10小一家長請進 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-5 00:38 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LydiaWong 於 09-9-4 22:44 發表
Hello, my son is in 1B. Really nice to chat here with other moms so I can know more about the school.
Also, do you know about the parent-child reading scheme allow English books only? My son told me  ...

Hi everyone! I thought the parent-child reading scheme is for Chinese books only? Since the form is in Chinese? Thanks!

2#
發表於 09-9-6 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Amom 於 09-9-5 00:54 發表
My daughter told me this form is for Chinese reading only, the English one will be given later.

Thanks. At least your daughter told you what happened in school. My son didn't say anything about what he has to bring or what's going on. I just depend on what he wrote on the handbook and eclass

3#
發表於 09-9-10 22:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Amom 於 09-9-7 12:38 發表
Hi Ahtan,

我女兒都係一時時, 有時講D, 有時問極都話吾知. 比D時間佢哋適應, 遲些或會主動分享學校生活比我哋知.

各位家長, 你們的小朋友是在學校訂飯還是自己帶飯呢? ...

Hi Amom,
Thanks for your kind words. My son is very forgetful. He forgot to bring the ruler back home for me to stick his name, and have probably lost it already.....he already lost two erasers! Maybe boys are more messy. I wrote on the handbook three times already to tell his class teacher what he forgot to do!
I bring food to him everyday.

4#
發表於 09-9-10 23:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Amom 於 09-9-10 11:10 發表

Chess,

我問過女兒, 她說英文老師上堂時問誰想參加朗誦便舉手, 然後集低名字再從中選一些同學出來. 已派了三首英詩給我們自選一首.

Does anyone know whether we need to practice the poems with the kid ourselves or the teachers will do it during school hours? Thanks

5#
發表於 09-9-11 22:51 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Chess 於 09-9-10 23:41 發表
Hi ahtan

剛收到通知小兒被選中參與小一、二普通話集誦,每星期兩天在導修堂跟老師練習,我想獨誦都是一樣的。

Thank you!

6#
發表於 09-9-14 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LydiaWong 於 09-9-14 20:34 發表
I think the total number of books are 80, including Eng and Chin.

My son is sick today and the school told me there are 8 students absent in his class today. Hope the kids are fine and there won't b ...

That's a pretty scary number. 8 kids out of 30 are sick...The notice that we got on Fri said if more then 3 kids are having sick leave, they will give masks to all the kids in class. Did they do that with your son's class? My son didn't mention he had to wear mask today....I will prepare masks for him to wear then. Thank you for your information.

7#
發表於 09-9-20 23:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 steelpen 於 09-9-18 14:32 發表
Hi CSW, pls check PM.

btw, do u know :-
中文課的精讀和導讀有什麼分別?

Pls kindly advise. Many Thanks.

Sorry I have never heard of 精讀和導讀 either. Did you see that in the handbook? I would like to know too. Thanks!

8#
發表於 09-9-21 11:52 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-9-21 00:10 發表
I think 精讀 means they will have the kids study the chapter briefly, and for the 導讀, the teachers will provide more guidance in the language.

BTW,  have any parents received any calls from the tea ...

You can try writing the message to ask your teacher to call you in your kid's handbook. Or try calling after school hours when the teacher is less busy.

9#
發表於 09-9-21 21:03 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-9-21 12:24 發表
Hi Ahtan,

Yeah, I guess I may just write in the handbook to ask her call me...^_^

Did you finish the homework for General Studies yet? The one about taking photos of the facilities the kids can find ...

Not yet...it will be the project of this weekend!

10#
發表於 09-9-30 22:02 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 steelpen 於 09-9-30 15:02 發表
I have login name and password for Chinese/Mandarin and Maths too.

Class Teacher already asked my kid's class to complete exercise in Maths website.

The Chinese one is really difficult to log in.
I  ...

Oh I only got English and Chinese/ Mandarin but no Maths yet....I think it's good for them but probably cannot do it everyday!

11#
發表於 09-10-1 18:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 steelpen 於 09-10-1 18:00 發表
e-class 宣怖內有:﹣
中理及中讀評估,
小一亦有提及。
會是什麼時候呢?
不知與之前一本 中文TSA補充exercise是否有關?

有沒有家長有idea?
thanks thanks. ...

I don't know what's that 中理及中讀評估 either....and have not received any TSA excercise...and no Maths e-class log in or password yet. I think every class does things in a very different schedule...like someone here mentioned about the English recycled robot worksheet 2 weeks ago...my son's class just gave it out to them yesterday.  But 中理及中讀評估 should be the same for all classes....

12#
發表於 09-10-6 22:29 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 22:03 發表
My boy can only say that the bully is a higher form student...he came to my boy and said,"You look so dumb."

Oh no! Hope your son is OK! Did your son report to his class teacher immediately? He was probably in shock.....poor kid...

13#
發表於 09-10-6 22:54 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-6 22:35 發表
Yes, he was very shocked and embarrassed...he asked his classmates not to tell the others...but one of his classmate reports that to the co-teacher. She took a look at my boy's injury but say nothing. ...

I would expect there will be some kind of verbal teasing going on from higher grade kids to p1 kids cuz that always happen in a school. But hitting and pushing someone to a wall for no reason at all is really bad. I hope this incident won't discourage your son from playing during recess time or his liking for going to school....tell him to stay with his friends and tell the prefects or teachers on duty immediately if anything happens. There are usually prefects and teachers on each floor or on the playground during recess time.

14#
發表於 09-10-7 21:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-7 16:30 發表
I asked  my boy how he feels today...and he told me he felt afraid at school, cos he met that higher form boy during the recess again, and that boy kept chasing him until he ran back to his classroom. ...

So sorry to hear that....what's up with that higher form boy! Got nothing better to do??! It's assessment time, he should spend more time to study!
I think if I were you, I will keep calling the class teacher. Or remember during the briefing, they introduced that there is the social worker in school? maybe you can try calling that lady. There should be a 訓導主任 in school too. Maybe you can ask to speak to her?

15#
發表於 09-10-9 12:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-10-8 09:00 發表
感謝天父, 寫了手冊果然有用, 今天一大早班主任已打電話來致歉, 說已帶我兒子去找到該男孩。 原來該男孩有前科, 喜愛欺負別人, 看見他人害怕便會沾沾自喜...所以老師已領該學生去見訓導主任。班主任也讓我兒子當面跟 ...

That's great to hear that your son can tell the boy how he felt! It's good that the teacher took care of it.

16#
發表於 09-11-3 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-11-3 23:19 發表
Dear parents,

I lost the contact of the uniform shop in Causeway Bay, can anyone remind me the address please? Thanks a lot.

Pls check PM

17#
發表於 09-11-18 20:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 CSW 於 09-11-18 20:05 發表
I also just bought the wind breaker+ fleece coat. But my kid said he will not wear either of them if the temperature doesn't drop below 12C. I really don't get the point why the school have to keep th ...

You can wear the fleece jacket when temperature is higher then 12c, and wear the windbreaker together with the fleece when it's below 12c. As for 校樓, you only need it for special performances such as choir, orchestra etc. Try to see if you know any parents from upper grade that can pass you an old one from their kids. Most kids won't wear it more then 5 times before they out grow it so should be fairly new. The windbreaker and the fleece jacket is much more comfortable for the kid.

18#
發表於 09-11-23 23:11 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LydiaWong 於 09-11-23 22:23 發表
Does anyone know why the kids do not need to order lunch in Jan (they only need to order lunch for 4 days only)?

Good question...the first term exam dates are from 8th -14th Jan....assuming that they will leave school early for those days....but how about the rest of the days in Jan....

19#
發表於 10-7-30 22:48 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 kittylock 於 09-11-28 13:10 發表
Frankly speaking, knowing the book list doesn't help much cos the school mainly use worksheets for teaching materials and assignments.

Just be 平常心 to try your kid's ability.

hi all soon to be P2 parents,
Just wondering, did you notice that this year's booklist has no 作業 for both Chinese and 常識? Is that correct or we are supposed to get them anyway?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題