搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Parents of P.1 students
發新帖
查看: 1779|回覆: 8
go

Parents of P.1 students [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-3 03:47 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Not sure if anyone shares my feelings. I was very excited that my son was going to be a P.1 student, maybe more excited than my son : )
But I was also very worried.....not sure about what, I think about everything e.g. whether my son would be able to board the right school bus, whether he would meet new and good friends, whether he would be able to take care of himself. I must say I am much more relieve now after 2 days of school. My son seems happy with the school and is making new friends and he likes talking about his day at school when he gets home.
But I am still worried......again not sure about what. Any moms feeling the same as me or am I being totally crazy ?
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-9-3 06:58 |只看該作者
"I was also very worried" - sometimes I have the same feeling, but our child has been grown up, We must learn "Relax, Relax, Relax".

Add Oil

3#
發表於 09-9-3 21:02 |只看該作者
我初時都好驚,不過唔知道驚乜,原本是對學校唔安心。只要放心,呢間係好學校,信任自己的眼光,時間就會証明一齊。

4#
發表於 09-9-4 13:14 |只看該作者
Thanks all. I do trust the school coz it's a very good one. Actually, I am very impressed with the school's arrangements for P.1 kids and the friendliness and helpfulness that all older kids showed. I guess I am worried about the different kinds of "problems" my son might encounter. But he is really happy after a few days of school so I am much more relieved now. I think this is part of being a mom : "being with children for 100 years but spending 99 years to woyry about them" : P
Agree must learn to relax.

5#
發表於 09-9-10 17:09 |只看該作者
Kids can get accustomed to the new environment easily.  My main concern about the new P1 life is "time management".  It is really a challenge to working mom likes me.

原帖由 HoHoMom 於 09-9-4 13:14 發表
Thanks all. I do trust the school coz it's a very good one. Actually, I am very impressed with the school's arrangements for P.1 kids and the friendliness and helpfulness that all older kids showed. I ...

6#
發表於 09-9-12 11:01 |只看該作者
I know a working mom who only comes home after her kids have gone to bed. She told me sometimes her parents help the kids with the Chinese dictation and her maid might help them with English. Her kids seem fine. Time management is one thing. Having discipline is quite important too. And if there are other family members who can help, that will be good too.

原帖由 seaseafamily 於 09-9-10 17:09 發表
Kids can get accustomed to the new environment easily.  My main concern about the new P1 life is "time management".  It is really a challenge to working mom likes me.

7#
發表於 09-9-15 15:19 |只看該作者
Thanks for your sharing.   Luckily I can be home to have dinner with my kid every night.
原帖由 HoHoMom 於 09-9-12 11:01 發表
I know a working mom who only comes home after her kids have gone to bed. She told me sometimes her parents help the kids with the Chinese dictation and her maid might help them with English. Her kids ...

8#
發表於 09-9-16 10:38 |只看該作者
囡囡上小一時, 我有到學校參觀, 見佢著住新校服排隊, 自己應付新環境, 嘗試去識新朋友,  我真係睇到有D眼濕濕, 原來囡囡真係大個啦, 佢自己可以面對新挑戰, 睇住佢地長大真係又驚又喜.

9#
發表於 09-9-17 12:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 G-Ma 於 09-9-16 10:38 發表
囡囡上小一時, 我有到學校參觀, 見佢著住新校服排隊, 自己應付新環境, 嘗試去識新朋友,  我真係睇到有D眼濕濕, 原來囡囡真係大個啦, 佢自己可以面對新挑戰, 睇住佢地長大真係又驚又喜. ...

做左亞媽後﹐亞女進級每一個階段都會令我眼濕濕﹗
各位P1媽咪﹐大家努力呀﹗
‹ 上一主題|下一主題